Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2009 Honda Element

rv65rv65 Member Posts: 1,076
edited April 2014 in Honda
Not too many changes. Honda is thinking of just putting some cool stuff like a version of the Fit/CRV/Civic Navigation system in it. So the Element will go on for another year. Some other changes might happen as well. Just another year for the element. No info on a 2nd gen Element.

Comments

• kjaba1kjaba1 Member Posts: 10
    Does anyone know when the 2009 Elements will be available?
  • ragetsragets Member Posts: 63
    I just received the September '08 Car and Driver magazine and it has all the new '09 Cars. Under Honda It says that the Element will be restyled with revised sheetmetal and upgraded amenities and electronics. The platform and 2.4 liter 4-cyl engine will remain the same.
  • bigfurbigfur Member Posts: 649
    Funny...in MotorTrend they didnt even list the Elemnet at all.
  • rv65rv65 Member Posts: 1,076
    Yes there will be an 09 Element. Info is coming later. Some new features include a Touch screen Radio/Navigation system, Bluetooth, and the USB port.
  • rv65rv65 Member Posts: 1,076
    Apparently this will probably be a next generation vehicle. Honda really wants to redesign it. All I can say is that a Navigation system with Bluetooth and a USB port will be available.
  • tmanztmanz Member Posts: 2
    there are pictures starting to show up that are supposed to be it:
    http://elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49930
  • bigfurbigfur Member Posts: 649
    Here in minneapolis. Looked like a face lift and a few other small thing. One thing i liked as the owner of an 07 was that between the seats here is a storage compartment. What was interesting was that the storage piece could come out and be carried like a cooler maybe? Either way it was nice to see a storage compartment in between the seats.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Time to rename the discussion from '09 Element to 2010 Dog Hauler?

Dog-Friendly Honda Element Concept

This discussion has been closed.