Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Volkswagen Tiguan Lease Questions

1789101113»

Comments

• roye2roye2 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,

Some advice please. Thinking about leasing another Tiguan (I have a 2010). Here's what has been offered:
    The Tiguan SEL Lease
    $689 Drive Off
    $423 a month
    for 39 months
    Volkswagen Pays the first month

What do you think?

Thanks,
    RoyE2
  • gambrillgambrill Member Posts: 10
    CarMan could you please post the SEL Lease numbers for Jun "Sign Then Drive"? Also please include any cash incentives etc.

Thanks in advance.
  • gambrillgambrill Member Posts: 10
    I forgot to add, 12k miles per year.
  • pisaacspisaacs Member Posts: 6
    Just leased a Tiguan SE 4wd, no nav, no sun, 30,000 miles, in W.Springfield, MA, for 301/mo, 39 mos, 1st mo paid by VW, with $3000 down. Very pleased because they also paid off 3mos left from a Jetta lease and no penalty for dings on car (maybe because mileage on Jetta relatively low).
  • kidcpakidcpa Member Posts: 1
    Curious as to what state you got that deal in?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Certainly gambrill. Through July 8th, Volkswagen Credit's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Tiguan SEL with 15,000 miles per year are .00028 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $1,750 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • erik816erik816 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,

We are looking at a 2013 VW Tiguan SE 4Motion (without Sunroof/Nav), and I'm curious about the rate and residual for a 10k or 12k per year lease (either 36 or 39 months, whichever has a better rate). Would they match the rates for the SEL model you listed in your previous post or should we expect them to be higher?

We were a the dealer yesterday in early stages of negotiation and were just getting general numbers like "about 2%". When pressed a little further, he broke that down into a money factor of .00085 which still sounds a bit high to me based on the other numbers in this thread.

Thanks!
  • empboncourageempboncourage Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    Hi,
    I'm looking to lease VW 2013 Tiguan SEL 2WD with MSRP $36,270. Discounted offer I received from dealer is $31,344. I already have an account with VW credit from my previous lease that is about to end so maybe I might qualify for VW royalty program. I asked for $0 out of pocket drive off just like VW's Sign and Drive event and this is what they came back with: 2013 Tiguan SEL, $0 down, 395/month with tax included, 10,000 miles per year, 36 months lease. Is this good deal or not? Are there currently any incentive or discount from VW on Tiguan model? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • sweetpea0sweetpea0 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_Man,

I've been using your forums for years to buy cars! :) Can you please give me the MF and residual for August for the SEL 4Motion 12k and 15k. Please include any incentives available. Thanks.
  • sweetpea0sweetpea0 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    This is the best deal I have been able to get for a 36mo 12k lease.

MSRP 38,225
    Selling price 32,432
    Residual 19,877
    MF .00022
    Down payment 769
    Monthly 377.31

Thoughts?
  • mrsirloinmrsirloin Member Posts: 1
    Just got a 2014 Tiguan SEL 4-Motion. $2,750 drive off- included 1st payment and all fee's and taxes. $348/month 36 months(35 more pmt's) 36,000 miles. Did I get a decent deal?
  • empboncourageempboncourage Member Posts: 2
    Just leased 2013 Tiguan SEL FWD for 36mo/10k. no cash out of pocket. 1st month, tax, license, everything included. Drove off in Tiguan SEL with just a signature. $389.00 monthly including tax & fees. I think i got a good deal but could be wrong. any better deals? please share. Thanks.
  • bman33bman33 Member Posts: 85
    A "selling price" (cap cost) of 32432 is $4000 under invoice. I don't see how this is possible, unless you make a $1000 cap cost reduction. According to edmunds incentives, there is only $3000 lease cash available.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,826
    Your personal security is important to us, so please do not post your email address in a message.

Thanks!
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ddinello33ddinello33 Member Posts: 2
    Can you please let me know what dealership you got your car - city and state? I am looking for the exact same thing. Thanks!
  • ddinello33ddinello33 Member Posts: 2
    Can you please let me know what dealership you got your car - city and state? I am looking for the exact same thing. I was told that VW does not have good incentives for 2014's yet only the 2013 sel.

Thanks!
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

Please visit the 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan Lease Questions discussion for current 2014 model year lease questions.

This discussion has been closed.