Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hyundai Genesis Lease Questions

Comments

• LASHAWNLASHAWN Member Posts: 303
    I live in GA and saw an internet price for a 2012 Genesis with Prem/Tech packages for $33,900. I'm gonna go check it out and if that's the price their selling it for than I'm all in.
  • heatlesheatles Member Posts: 3
    Hi Carman,

Are those figures on the base model? If so, are there different figures for the 3.8L with Tech & Prem. package for top tier customers?

Thank you.
  • heatlesheatles Member Posts: 3
    That's a good price for a fully loaded one. They marked one down here on OH to 35,897 but I wanted to lease mines, and the payment they were asking me to pay was close to what it would be at almost MSRP. So if they sell you it at the price not bad and that is the lowest I have seen for a fully loaded 2012. :)
  • sukeetsukeet Member Posts: 5
    Hi Car_man,

Can you please give the lease factor and residual value for 2012 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec? Your help would be greatly appreciated
  • shadowboxshadowbox Member Posts: 22
    I am looking for the December residual and money factor for a 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0t Premium and base. I live in Southern California and would like numbers for 10,000 miles. Also, are there any incentives available?
  • jjkmoutlawjjkmoutlaw Member Posts: 2
    Anyone know the residual value and money factor for a 2013 Genesis Sedan 3.8L with Tech package on a 36-month lease with 15,000 miles and $1,000 down payment.

One dealership in NC told me it was 0.00191 and 55%. The money factor seemed really high to me.

Thanks in advance for your help.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Seasons greetings sukeet. Hyundai Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Genesis Sedan R-Spec with 15,000 miles per year are .00105 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I believe that there's a $5,000 dealer cash incentive on this car right now that you should take into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi shadowbox. Hyundai Finance's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium with 10,000 miles per year are .00167 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I am not aware of any cash incentives on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi jjkmoutlaw. Hyundai Finance's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Genesis Sedan 3.8L with Tech and 15,000 miles per year are .00151 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. There is a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car this month.

Car_man
    Host
  • sam241sam241 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I bought a hyundai genesis 3.8L with tech & premium packages for $365 per month with $1000 down. It's a 36 month 12k miles/year lease.

Just wondering if i got a good deal or not.

Thanks
    Sam
  • td_inctd_inc Member Posts: 55
    From the rest of what I'm seeing your deal looks tremendous! Can you include the rest of the details? What state are you in? If i could get the same deal I'd take it today.

Thanks!
  • sam241sam241 Member Posts: 2
    It's from Danvers, MA
  • ihitcowsihitcows Member Posts: 74
    Hiya.
    I'm under the impression that there might be 48-month lease support for the Genesis Sedan 3.8 and maybe the 5.0 R-Spec. Is this true?
    If so, what are the money factors and residual values for a 48-month lease with 12,000 miles per year of both the 2013 3.8 and 5.0 R-spec?
    (I have a feeling that, if there is 48-month lease support, the money factor for the 3.8 will be 0.00158, instead of 0.00151.)

Thanks!
  • hrdc69hrdc69 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    Just found out this info from my local dealer if it will help someone. For a 3.8 with tech and premium, 12,000 miles for 36 months with a MSRP of $44,420 the January money factor is .00132 and the residual is 56%.
  • hrdc69hrdc69 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car Man

I am looking for the February residual and money factor for a 2013 Genesis 3.8 sedan with the tech and premium package for a 3 year lease with 15,000 miles a year. Thanks
    Hello hrdc69. Hyundai Finance's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Genesis Sedan 3.8 with 15,000 miles per year are .00132 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 and 2 credit tiers.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • cgib2000cgib2000 Member Posts: 20
    Car_Man,

I was wondering what the current lease rates (residual & money factor) are for a 2013 R-Spec sedan for 36 months and 10 k miles a year? Thanks.

cgib2000
  • cgib2000cgib2000 Member Posts: 20
    I was wondering if you could provide me with the March MF and residual for a 2013 Genesis r-spec with 10k miles a yr for 36 months. Thank you.
  • bankboy66bankboy66 Member Posts: 3
    Visited local Hyundai dealer last week. 2013 Genesis sedan with only the Premium package..MSRP around $40K. 36 month lease with 12K miles/yr....absolutely nothing down or due at signing. Dealer quoted me a payment of $570/mo which includes 7% NJ state tax. Sound about right?
  • benji123benji123 Member Posts: 104
    Hi Car_Man,

Do you have the April numbers (residual, MF, cash incentives) for a Genesis Coupe 2.0T Auto Premium? Both 10,000 and 12,000 per?

Thanks!
    Hi benji123. Hyundai Finance's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium Auto with 12,000 miles per year are .00137 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I am not aware of any cash incentives on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • benji123benji123 Member Posts: 104
    Thanks! Are the numbers any different for a plain 2.0T or for a 3.8 Grand Touring?
    You're welcome benji123.

Hyundai Finance's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring with 12,000 miles per year are .00180 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The money factor for the base 2.0T is .00128.

Car_man
    Host
  • alexorlandoalexorlando Member Posts: 7
    Car_man,

Will you please provide the residual/money factor for a Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Auto 15K 36/39 months?

Thank you!
    Hi alexorlando. Hyundai Finance's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Auto with 15,000 miles per year are .00150 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00169 and 55%.

Car_man
    Host
  • jim_321jim_321 Member Posts: 9
    Hi car_man.

Wife now wants the Genesis Coupe. Can you please money factor and residual? Interested in a 12,000 mile lease and we live in Florida. Also, would $32,500 be a good target price for this car?

Thanks!
  • salesguyjaysalesguyjay Member Posts: 22
    Hey Jim321...

MF is .00150 and Residual is 59% for 36 months...

I work for a Hyundai dealer in MD ... And i could check stock in Florida - but at least here in the mid-atlantic, this is a tough car to come by...therefore the average discount is $500. Maybe $1000 if its a good (returning) customer. Its a car in high demand here and there aren't a million so if you can get $1000 under sticker you're in good shape.

Good luck - And if you want me to - I can take a look @ areas in florida to see what the overall stock situation is there and give you a closer idea of what to expect discount wise.

Hope that helps :)
  • salesguyjaysalesguyjay Member Posts: 22
    And to Car Man... I have answered a few leasing questions recently even tho they were addressed towards you - Hope you don't mind - Don't wanna step on any toes!
    Hey Jim. Hyundai Finance's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Genesis 3.8 Track Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00150 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
    No toe stepping at all, salesguyjay. Please chime in :). I wish that I noticed your last reply before I posted my message. See you around.

Car_man
    Host
  • schimcityschimcity Member Posts: 1
    Hey Car_Man

Any updates on the money factor and residual value for Genesis Coupe 2.0T Auto Premium for the month of May?

Thanks!
    Hey schimcity. Hyundai Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00137 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • jcartwrightjcartwright Member Posts: 7
    Car_Man,

Do you have the July residual value and money factor for a 36 month lease, with 12k per year on a 2013 Genesis 3.8 sedan with the premium package? If the June rates still apply through 7/8 can you provide the June rates?

Thank you!
  • dmpakdmpak Member Posts: 2
    Hi CarMan,

Looking at a Genesis Coupe 2.0 in a manual transmission. 12k miles/36month lease. I'm in Los Angeles. What is the MF and RV? Thank you!

Daniel
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,257
    I'm sorry.. doesn't look like we will have the Hyundai lease numbers for August.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ddinunzioddinunzio Member Posts: 1
    I may be leasing this car on Saturday, but the dealer was a little vague on pricing the last time I was there a few weeks ago. I'm looking for a 36 month lease, 12K miles / year, no cap-cost reduction / just standard up front fees. Anyone out there have any deal info to share on their leases? I'm trying to educate myself before heading over there. Thanks!
  • blueyfishblueyfish Member Posts: 36
    Can someone tell me the September rates for a Genesis 3.8 for 36 months, 12 K per year? I have been getting conflicting rates from local dealers. Gotta pull the trigger this weekend because existing lease expires. Thanks
    .00095 MF and 57% residual on 2013 Genesis 3.8 sedan..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• blueyfishblueyfish Member Posts: 36
    Thanks. Much appreciated.
  • chisoutherngalchisoutherngal Member Posts: 3
    My daughter is interested in leasing the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2DR I4 2.0T Auto Premium. SHe will need only 10K miles a year. Turning in a lease from another manufacturer, so trade is not an issue. What are the money factor/residual figures for October? I thank you in advance. Trying to figure out if she should go with this or try to find a 2013 Altima Coupe, which is in short supply. We live near Little Rock but would be willing to drive to the Dallas area, where we moved from. The exact car she wants is in both locations.

Thank you so much! We never buy a car in our family without using Edmunds!

ChiGal
    I'm sorry, but we don't have the Hyundai numbers for October..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jks279jks279 Member Posts: 4
    What is the residual value and the money factor for 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T Auto assuming 12,000 miles per year for three years?

Thank you
    2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T Auto Base 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00019 MF and 52% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

How about the residual value and the money factor for 2013 Genesis Coupe Grand Touring assuming 12,000 miles per year for three years?

Thank you again
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8L Grand Touring 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00076 MF and 55% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited November 2013
    Thank you kyfdx. I remember the residual value of Genesis Coupe being about 58 % to 61%. Is there a reason for a significant decrease? Also, is it likely to increase in December? I appreciate your response.
    Last year's model residual values sometimes will drop off a cliff... I don't have a crystal ball, but they aren't likely to go up....

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gadawg77gadawg77 Member Posts: 14

Hi Kyfdx,

Can you please disclose the lease rates for 2013 Genesis? Not sure on model yet but leather will be a requirement. Trying to choose between this and a 2014 Sonata lease deal and for South Florida (Naples/Ft. Myers)

Thanks!

• cpamancpaman Member Posts: 58

Carman,

I am looking to lease a 2013 Genesis 3.8 this month, can you tell me the residual and MF Hyundai is offering for their January leases preferably 12K or 15K?

Regards,

CPAMAN

Hyundai extended their December program through January 6th, so it may be a little while before we get the new numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.