Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hyundai Genesis Lease Questions

1161718192022»

Comments

• schimcityschimcity Posts: 1
    Hey Car_Man

Any updates on the money factor and residual value for Genesis Coupe 2.0T Auto Premium for the month of May?

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hey schimcity. Hyundai Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00137 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Car_Man,

Do you have the July residual value and money factor for a 36 month lease, with 12k per year on a 2013 Genesis 3.8 sedan with the premium package? If the June rates still apply through 7/8 can you provide the June rates?

Thank you!
  • dmpakdmpak Posts: 2
    Hi CarMan,

Looking at a Genesis Coupe 2.0 in a manual transmission. 12k miles/36month lease. I'm in Los Angeles. What is the MF and RV? Thank you!

Daniel
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,889
    I'm sorry.. doesn't look like we will have the Hyundai lease numbers for August.

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• I may be leasing this car on Saturday, but the dealer was a little vague on pricing the last time I was there a few weeks ago. I'm looking for a 36 month lease, 12K miles / year, no cap-cost reduction / just standard up front fees. Anyone out there have any deal info to share on their leases? I'm trying to educate myself before heading over there. Thanks!
  • Can someone tell me the September rates for a Genesis 3.8 for 36 months, 12 K per year? I have been getting conflicting rates from local dealers. Gotta pull the trigger this weekend because existing lease expires. Thanks
    .00095 MF and 57% residual on 2013 Genesis 3.8 sedan..

regards,
    kyfdx

• Thanks. Much appreciated.
  • My daughter is interested in leasing the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2DR I4 2.0T Auto Premium. SHe will need only 10K miles a year. Turning in a lease from another manufacturer, so trade is not an issue. What are the money factor/residual figures for October? I thank you in advance. Trying to figure out if she should go with this or try to find a 2013 Altima Coupe, which is in short supply. We live near Little Rock but would be willing to drive to the Dallas area, where we moved from. The exact car she wants is in both locations.

Thank you so much! We never buy a car in our family without using Edmunds!

ChiGal
    I'm sorry, but we don't have the Hyundai numbers for October..

regards,
    kyfdx

• What is the residual value and the money factor for 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T Auto assuming 12,000 miles per year for three years?

Thank you
    2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T Auto Base 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00019 MF and 52% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

• How about the residual value and the money factor for 2013 Genesis Coupe Grand Touring assuming 12,000 miles per year for three years?

Thank you again
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8L Grand Touring 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00076 MF and 55% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

• jks279jks279 Posts: 4
    edited November 2013
    Thank you kyfdx. I remember the residual value of Genesis Coupe being about 58 % to 61%. Is there a reason for a significant decrease? Also, is it likely to increase in December? I appreciate your response.
    Last year's model residual values sometimes will drop off a cliff... I don't have a crystal ball, but they aren't likely to go up....

regards,
    kyfdx

• Hi Kyfdx,

Can you please disclose the lease rates for 2013 Genesis? Not sure on model yet but leather will be a requirement. Trying to choose between this and a 2014 Sonata lease deal and for South Florida (Naples/Ft. Myers)

Thanks!

• cpamancpaman Posts: 42

Carman,

I am looking to lease a 2013 Genesis 3.8 this month, can you tell me the residual and MF Hyundai is offering for their January leases preferably 12K or 15K?

Regards,

CPAMAN

Hyundai extended their December program through January 6th, so it may be a little while before we get the new numbers.

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,836

Please continue in our 2014 Hyundai Genesis Lease Questions discussion.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.