Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Corolla Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• huey5huey5 Member Posts: 3
    How do you guys think about this deal: $16,152 OTD after rebate. I am in Northern CA. Thanks
  • hhjanehhjane Member Posts: 9
    I would have taken the car TODAY if I could have gotten this offer. The best I can get here is $17,000 OTD. Sigh.
  • vivekshahvivekshah Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I just got $15450 for a Toyota LE 2010 Automatic with Cruise Control and Keyless entry.

This plus 6% Miami Tax and DMV plus $50 in other charges.

Nice Deal. Go for it guys. Its the year end.
  • huey5huey5 Member Posts: 3
    Finally I got OTD $15903 (include TTL, after $1000 college rebate) + 0%APR this evening
  • setrailridersetrailrider Member Posts: 2
    I am looking for a specific vehicle/new Toyota, and have learned that the exact vehicle is at dealer 00210, can you tell me the name and location/city of this dealer? I'd rather deal with this dealer than another one that has to ship it closer to me.

I really appreciate your help.
  • setrailridersetrailrider Member Posts: 2
    I am looking for a specific vehicle/new Toyota, and have learned that the exact vehicle is at dealer 00210, can you tell me the name and location/city of this dealer? I'd rather deal with this dealer than another one that has to ship it closer to me.

I really appreciate your help.

you can reply direclty to me at setrailrider@gmail.com
  • hhjanehhjane Member Posts: 9
    I have been looking for getting a Corolla for a while. The price given by the detail in my city is always at least $400 higher than those in different cities. The best price for OTD I ever got is about $16,900 (I live in 6% tax area). With the recall, would Toyota give better incentives to the customer, and should I expect the retail price to drop as well? And most importantly, should I be hesitate buying a Toyota? It does make me feel bad if I purchase a brand new car that has already been repaired.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!
  • corollafan2corollafan2 Member Posts: 6
    I purchased my Corolla LE in October, 2009, and am wondering if all Corollas manufactured so far are on the recall. I have not received any notification from Toyota as of now... I assume my car was manufactured around July or August, but am uncertain as to exact date. Just looking for input...
  • zekeman1zekeman1 Member Posts: 422
    ...be patient, it'll be coming. After all, they just announced the recall - you can't expect instantaneous notification.
  • sparklinkssparklinks Member Posts: 18
    Today I bought LE for $14450 +TTL, Is this the good price(MSRP 17950)?
    One more question, they offer me extended warranty 7 yr for $600 /6 yr for $500, is that worth taking?

Thanks-
  • minivanmama1minivanmama1 Member Posts: 28
    My son bought a 2010 Corolla LE with the power/cruise package for 15,200 + TTL
    at Toyota of Dallas. So far he's thrilled and 0% financing was a plus.
  • alamocityalamocity Member Posts: 680
    Was that for the standard or automatic?
    Automatic.
    Here in the San Antonio area those with an MSRP of $18,710 are going for $16,995 but our market is inflated so in comparison sounds like you got a decent deal.
    I think DFW dealers are dealing more than SA. Texas Toyota gave us an offer from the internet department for 15,585 Torolla LE Automatic,
    Selected Options and Packages
    Code Description Code Description
    FE 50 State Emissions CF Premium Carpet Mat Set
    QA LE EVP #1: Includes Cruise Control DP DECOR PACKAGE
    - and Remote Keyless Entry w/ Key
    - Transmitter

With that quote, Toyota of Dallas made us a really good deal.
    That does include the 1000 loyalty rebate.
    With the loyalty rebate in our market they're offering just under $16,000, unfortunately I don't qualify for that rebate but do appreciate the information.
  • scruffsterscruffster Member Posts: 12
    hey huey, I'm also located in Nor-cal. Can you tell me what dealer offered this deal to you? I want to purchase a new Corolla with the college student discount...
  • jatinmpjatinmp Member Posts: 1
    Anyone bought a Toyota Corolla LE recently in bay area then pls share your price. I am planning to buy in another week or so.

Thanks,
    JP
  • terceltomterceltom Member Posts: 1,024
    Check the discussion titled "2010 Corolla" I believe one of the last posters on this discussion just got a good deal on an 2010 LE.
  • sivatsivat Member Posts: 2
    I have a quote on corolla LE with special value package for 15650+TTL. Is this a good price? I am trying to close the deal tomorrow. Has any one have had bought at better price at NJ?
  • orijinolzorijinolz Member Posts: 4
    I am also looking for a corolla le you so far have gotten the best price in the jersey area, may you tell me the dealer you went to? The morristown toyota dealer wanted 16100 + ttl :(
  • sivatsivat Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2010
    DCH Brunswick Toyota. i am looking out for some thing less than 15250+TTL .
  • polarflarepolarflare Member Posts: 1
    Just paid 15,200 + tax for Corolla S manual with extra value 3 and cold weather guard packages. That includes 1000 college grad rebate and 0% for 5 years. Paid $1100 for warranty extension to 8/75,000. Seemed like a pretty good deal, and had to walk away from one dealer before another would match a prior end-of-month offer from the first dealer.
  • hondatoyota1hondatoyota1 Member Posts: 1
    Just paid 15673 + TTL for Corolla LE black with LE Value Pkg, Owner Rewards Pkg (premium mats, rear bumper protector, door sils, cargo net, road side assistance, free one year service) and vehicle shield package. Dealer also offered free oil changes for life time.
    Seems like Gulf States Toyota just includes these unnecessary packages in every toyota here in Texas.
    MSRP on car was 18729.
    OTD came out to be around 16900 with 0% APR for 60 months.
    Tried to negotiate selling price of around 15000 and also walked out of one dealership and didn't even get called back :(
    Seems like toyota dealers here in Austin are not that badly hit by lost sales.
    Pretty much sure would have found better deal from houston..... but don't think that much effort would have been worth
    Know what you mean, Gulf States Toyota does add a bunch of options and needless to say there is an additional fee they charge but all in all not sure whether you could have gotten it for less, know here in San Antonio the price is running about $15,999 so sales haven't been too bad here either based on the price.
  • terceltomterceltom Member Posts: 1,024
    Good deal but I would have avoided the extra warranty for $1100.00. Not needed with a Toyota. If your gonna have any problems, your going to have them the first three years. Besides, the warranty you purchased is just as negotiable as the purchase price of the car is and $1100.00 is on the high end; $600.00/$700.00 is the going last offer rate.
  • jnscheongjnscheong Member Posts: 66
    Hi,

Any recent Corolla LE deals you can share in Los Angeles/Orange County area? Looking to buy in a week or two.

Thanx in advance.
  • laughinlaughin Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2010
    I just purchased a 2010 Toyota Corolla S this past weekend at Power Toyota in Cerritos. The MSRP is 18805 which includes the all weather guard option and the 16" alloy, spoiler, and power window option. I got it for 18000 OTD with the 0% financing. It would have been $17000 OTD if I paid in cash with the 1k rebate. Breakdown is appx $16100 plus 1569 tax, 259 lic, 55 doc fee, 29 dmv fee, 9 california tire fee. So I think the LE with power package should be about 500 - 600 less than the S model. Hope that helps.
  • manmanmmanmanm Member Posts: 7
    offered the OTD 16100+tag for 2010 Corolla S AutoTransm. No other options or accessories. Is it a good deal? I am in Florida.
  • ruthie2ruthie2 Member Posts: 15
    Best dealer offer was17,800 with 6 cd player, all weather guard,S EVP #3, Floor mats. No rebate. 0% finance x 60. I think this is way too much? Any help appreciated.
  • nizaminizami Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

Kindly share your experience and price you paid for a Toyotal Corolla LE 2010 in CT. Colonial Toyota of Milford is asking for $17310.00 with LE extra value package and all weather guard package.

Thanks
  • jnscheongjnscheong Member Posts: 66
    Thanx for the info laughin. This gives me a ballpark for an automatic LE with just the all weather guard option.
  • JJamiJJami Member Posts: 8
    Which dealer u bought it from..?

The best offer i got is $15,300 + TTL
  • apowellapowell Member Posts: 8
    I paid $15,100 for a new 2010 Corolla LE at Dallas Toyota.
  • avatexrs1avatexrs1 Member Posts: 63
    "I paid $15,100 for a new 2010 Corolla LE at Dallas Toyota. "

Can you tell me what other fees you were charged? And your out-the door total cost?
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    If you bought a new Toyota since Feb or are thinking about it, a reporter wants to hear from you. Email pr@edmunds.com by Wednesday, April 7, 2010.
  • veerugaddeveerugadde Member Posts: 1
    I paid 16,350 OTD for LE with FE,QA,CF and P4 and also 2 year auto care program.
    The good thing is it's 0% with 0 downpayment
  • 4runner19864runner1986 Member Posts: 4
    I just bought a 2006 Corolla LE from a Chevrolet dealer with 28233 miles on it for $9500. The interior is clean, smell free, a few scratches and new Goodyear tires on it. I think I got an exceptional deal! I'm happy and I'm taking it back today for an alignment check at their cost
  • cameracamera Member Posts: 1
    PleaseCan you provide me additional details like dealer name and breakup for $16350

Thanks
    Jack
  • missy66219missy66219 Member Posts: 4
    I visited a dealership today and got into the sit down portion of the buying experience, but didn't feel like they were offering a good enough price yet. I was basically offered $16400 on a Toyota Corolla LE. I'm really more interested in the S, but thought I'd start out negotiating on the LE and see where I get. They basically offered me blue book value on my trade in - a 2003 Honda Accord coupe claiming they couldn't offer more due to the fact that it had been in an accident. So what does everyone think? Can I do better? What's a realistic goal? I was thinking $16000, but is that too far off?
  • missy66219missy66219 Member Posts: 4
    Congratulations on your new car. This is basically what I'm looking for, was the price you paid for a manual or automatic? Thanks.
  • needgneedg Member Posts: 13
    edited May 2010
    I'm trying to buy a 2010 Corolla LE with auto transmission, cruise control, and tinted windows. The lowest price I'm being offered by 4 Phoenix area dealers is $16,200 plus TTL, which seems a lot higher than what everybody else is getting. Are there any good dealerships to deal with in the Phoenix area that can get me a better price? I tried playing the internet managers off of each other, but no luck. I'm paying cash with no trade, so there shouldn't be any other factors in play.

Car info quoted is as follows (with dealer SRP):

$16,750 base LE
    $100 Cruise Control
    $200 Floor and Trunk Mats
    $150 All Weather Guard
    $399 Tint
    $17,599 Total Suggested MSRP
  • anguye48anguye48 Member Posts: 1
    My price OTD was 16,500 include 1000 college grad rebate, so without it t would be 17500. I am in Southern California where the tax is 8.75%. MSRP was like 18,249. No other dealers would match it but still feel like I didn't do my best.
  • komenkomen Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

can you tell where (name of the dealer) do you get this deal?

thank you so much
  • kag999kag999 Member Posts: 1
    I just bought a 2010 Corolla S, 5 speed. Sticker was $18,865. With my trade in, I was able to get it for $14,500. I got the 0% 60 month loan, and the free maintenance for 2 years. So far I have been extremely happy with this Car. I live in the Boston area. :) :shades:
  • bmlk1bmlk1 Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2010
    Hi,

I'm looking to buy a 2010 Toyota Corolla S, what is the best OTD in the bay area? Please provide the price and the dealer.

I went to Fremont Toyota and the best they can offer is 17400 OTD (with no financing), is this good enough? Please advise!

Thanks,
    Betty
  • RobynnRobynn Member Posts: 18
    anguye48 -- where r you in southern cali? I'd like to check with the same dealer to buy an LE. thanks,
  • mrtennis15mrtennis15 Member Posts: 1
    Hey,
    Bought my 2010 Corolla LE for $15,800 OTD with TTL in Texas with 6.25% sales tax. (had $1000 college rebate, $500 toyota rebate).
    It is a basic LE model with no features (only power windows/doors, mats, keyless entry, cruise control).

Is this a good deal?
  • lavshanulavshanu Member Posts: 6
    It sounds great deal..I live in DFW area and also interested buying Carolla. Please let me know where you bought it and other details . You can also mail me at rsduddupudi@gmail.com. Thanks a lot

Ravi
  • inteplayerinteplayer Member Posts: 8
    Hi Anguye48,

Can you tell me which dealer you got this price? please email me detail info to "chaoyuanchen1@yahoo.com"

Thank you, Tony