Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Corolla Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• drrodrro Member Posts: 7
    Hi
    Style LE 2010 Corolla
    Trim Base LE Sedan 4dr FWD
    Miles Per Month 1,079
    Engine V6
    Transmission Automatic
    Ext. Color Dark. Gray
    Int. Color Gray

Actual Monthly Payment $223.81
    OVER THIS I am getting an incentive of 400$
    LEASE PERIOD :28 months.
    There is NO other transfer fee or anything involved paid by me.
    I still think its an expensive Lease to take over.
    I l appreciate any input soon.
    PS: I will qualify for a fresh grad Rebate If i take a brand new lease from a dealer.
  • dlittle2dlittle2 Member Posts: 1
    I bought LE 2010 Corolla (power window and power door) yesterday at San Diego north area, with 15694-500+TTL. It is based on the a price of a AD on newspaper + $200. I spent 2 whole days shopped 6 dealers at SD area. I got pissed off couple of times, but I sticked on the price and color. Too hard to get one peny down from dealers.

Hope this helps the Memorial end car shoppers.
  • 4670939446709394 Member Posts: 3
    email the dealers through edmunds link to negotiate
  • peterjinpeterjin Member Posts: 2
    All, I am in MD and trying to buy a new car now. There is a Toyota ad. in my eyes.
    "2010 Toyota Corolla LE
    Bodystyle:4 door Sedan
    Engine:1.8L I-4cyl
    Transmission:4-Speed Automatic
    Ext. Color:Desert Sand Mica
    Int. Color:Bisque
    MSRP: $17,750
    Dealer price: $14,918"
    Do you have any suggestions of the best OTD for this deal?
  • skybaker05skybaker05 Member Posts: 4
    Wow, an internet quote only got me to $15,600, including destination, but not including taxes, doc fees, and such for a 2010 Toyota Corolla LE auto here in Morristown, NJ. Did your price include a college grad discount? I'm looking to buy a car by Sunday so any one else buying this month, any chance you guys are getting better numbers?

Thanks!
  • kaicarykaicary Member Posts: 3
    I've just bought an auto-transm Corolla S 2010 in Champaign, IL. MSRP $19,084 (EV, CF, EF and S package). I paid OTD $17,270 including the college grad discount.
  • skybaker05skybaker05 Member Posts: 4
    Yep, I'm right around there as well. I got my Corolla LE auto (CF, CK, EM, QA) $16,543.70 OTD in Morristown, NJ w/ college rebate and lifetime oil changes. Didn't want to pay $700 more for the S, but glad you made out well. Cars.Overstock.com made my life a lot easier.
  • joelyjoely Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2010
    Hi Everyone,
    I just bought my 2010 Corolla LE. It is a basic LE model with no features (only power windows/doors, mats, keyless entry, and cruise control), color: magnetic gray.
    It is not as low as the prices that everyone posted here but I really love my new Corolla. It drives really smooth, quite, yet sturdy and compact. :shades:
    I got it with $500 rebate and the 0% APR. The dealer said that they don't usually do both but they do it just so we don't walk away. We close this deal at 2am today. I am so thrilled driving my new Corolla. :blush:
  • hawkman2010hawkman2010 Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2010
    I paid about the same for a 2010 Corrola LE. I paid around $17,00 purchase price and then after Doc fees, taxes, GAP insurance, etc. it was around $18,500.

I almost didn't buy the GAP insurance but then I remembered when I totaled a car in the past and owed $2000 more than the insurance gave me! It's a good idea.

I also got mine with 0% APR, $500 rebate, 2 years free maintenance.
    Automatic, cruise control, floor mats,

I got mine in Birmingham, AL
  • yepseeyepsee Member Posts: 3
    Hey Guys,

I bought my Toyota Corolla LE from a dealer in MA. I got it with Moon Roof and 16" wheels. The MSRP was $19,520 and I got it for $14,999 after $1000 College Grad rebate. I also got 0% finance.

I am thrilled to get this steal deal. I negotiated with this dealer for 2 weeks to get to this number.

Thanks
  • ovyboxovybox Member Posts: 21
    Is this $14,999 OTD? If not, what's your OTD? Thanks.
    OTD Price is = $14,999 + $298 (doc fee) + $0 Tax for NH state = $15, 297
  • indinatlindinatl Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2010
    Corolla LE
    => no upgrades; all standard LE options (cruise control; auto trans; keyless entry)
    => two year TM maintenance program + 1 yr dealer maintenance program

OTD: $13,750
    => includes: $618 doc fees (inclu. title fees)
    => approx. $973 tax (8%)
    => price before tax and doc fees: $12,159

Involved
    => lot's of back and forth with dealer
    => not buying the car on first visit
    => buying towards end of the month
    => negotiating OTD price
  • ovyboxovybox Member Posts: 21
    I would say an excellent deal. Congrats.
  • yipman_styleyipman_style Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2010
    Dealer is advertising "best price" $15,999 for a LE AND 0% for 60m. However, I don't need the 0% financing. One dealer told me I can get an additional $1,500 off the "best price" if I pay cash.

I searched the web, and could not find this incentive. Is this a Toyota incentive? Additional $1,500 off if I don't want the 0%? Please confirm.

This dealer is in another state. I know every region is different, but it should not differ by that much, should it?

That would bring the 10 LE down to $14,500. Sounds too good to be true? If so, I like to present this to my local dealer so I don't have to buy out of state.
  • indinatlindinatl Member Posts: 2
    The 0% deal is the Toyota incentive and available to all dealdership to best of my knowledge. You can either take 0% or $1,500.

Toyota is giving incredible deals. I think you still have room to negotiate at least $1000. My local dealer is offering $13,488 on it's website...without negotiation. Checkout their website - http://www.worldtoyota.com/
  • amikum123amikum123 Member Posts: 8
    hi I am need to to by Toyota LE auto with cruise control this week. So far the lowest quote i got is 15310 + TTL. is this a good deal? appreciate your assistance..any good buying experiences in chicago area
  • abywantsacarabywantsacar Member Posts: 1
    Hi amikum123 can you tell me where are you getting this price of 15310. Is this including taxes. What options are you getting in this prize?? I am in west Michigan and am looking to get a corolla le as well.
  • auto240205auto240205 Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2010
    Congratuation on your amazing deal.

Could you share your dealer info with me?

auto240205ATgmail

Thanks a lot
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    A reporter seeks to interview a Chicago-area woman who recently bought her first car. Please send your daytime contact information and the year/make/model of your car to pr@edmunds.com no later than Monday, July 19, 2010 if you care to share your story.
    Thanks,
    Jeannine Fallon
    Corporate Communications
    Edmunds.com

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• auto240205auto240205 Member Posts: 7
    With weather guard pkg,floor mats and cruse control.

We have 6% sale tax. Is it good enough?
  • badtrannybadtranny Member Posts: 33
    edited July 2010
    I would love to find one with the alloy rims. But, I might shop for some used rims later to fit. Also would like cruise, alarm, and perhaps a few extra goodies. I have seen some acceptable cars on the lost. I DON'T WANT A MOON/SUN ROOF, and I want a light interior, so that rules out the S model.

Anyhow, what are the going prices for this car in CT/lower New England area? Anybody have a confirmed dealer price list for the car and normal regional packages? What dealer incentives are active in this area, and is there any holdback to deal with?

I will post a note for the dealers to bid on the car. Thanks. Any help would be appreciated.

Badtranny.

JUST A SIDE NOTE;; Two years ago I bought an 08 Honda Accord for my mom. She loves the car, even though the in town gas mileage really sucks!!! Also, I would guess I need a set of rear brakes too, Honda's better idea. Anyhow, I bought this car because, at that time 07/2008, the Honda came with VSC standard on the LX-P, while Toyota played games with the cars it sold with VSC (some had it, most didn't), or was charging lots more for a Camry comparably equipped as the Accord.

Now, today, you can't get VSC on a Honda Civic unless you get the EX package, or with nav.. VSC comes standard on the LE version, and I guess the whole line. That is excellent since Toyota was pulling that on the Camry two years ago!! The MFGers are all nuts, but at least Toyota has seen the light.
    i actually got it from couple of different dealers in the area...the price below does not include TTL and documentation fees..destination charges are included..

oak brook toyota : 15317
    Brian Bemis Automotive Group in Sycamore: $15,493
    Elgin toyota : $15,153

Plus tax, title , license Plates and Doc. fee.

There is another 1k graduation rebate from toyota. If you qualify for that, then you can take off another 1k from the above prices. For graduation rebate, you must finance it from Toyota finance...There are specific requirement for this...below is the link:
    http://www.toyotafinancial.com/consumer/tfs.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_Coll- GradFinProg

I am still negotiating..I need to buy the car next week so will post details on my final transaction once completed..
    can u pls provide your dealer information?
  • jackkkyyjackkkyy Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2010
    I am in Ohio area, recently got a price quote as $16,000 (corolla LE standard package) with 0% APR, not including TTL and docu fees, Is this good enough. how much is reasonable OTD currently with 0% APR in Ohio? thanks
  • gbaumangbauman Member Posts: 9
    Just bought a Corolla LE with power package, doors, windows, keyless entry, cruise control. Purchased it at Bill Kidds in Timonium, Maryland. Everything was done by email and the paperwork was waiting for me when I got to the dealer. My salesman was very low key, no pressure, no add-ons. Even the person who tries to sell lojack etc was told I didn't want anything and only took 3 minutes of our time. All in all a wonderful experience. This was the third car I purchased solely by email and it was the best experience yet.

Cost 13,966
    Documentation 95
    Tax (6%) 843
    Title 202

TOTAL 15,106
  • ulbhpyulbhpy Member Posts: 2
    I am in Dallas area and looking to buy Corolla LE with Cruise & Keyless entry for $15000 drive out (OTD). Carmax does have great new car prices in other states but their new cars are not transferable. Does anyone know if I can buy a car out of state and get good deal (such as $1500 cashback) and be able to register in Texas? Thanks...
  • matt712matt712 Member Posts: 6
    Just picked up a 2010 Corolla S auto with the extra value package (alloys, spoiler, cruise) and floormats for 17550 OTD. (7% sales tax, $0 dealer fee, $1500 cash back instead of 0% apr)
  • helen_bhelen_b Member Posts: 4
    Can you give the contact info of the Dealer? thanks a lot.
  • chanchanichanchani Member Posts: 4
    I want to buy extended Warranty for a 2008 Toyota Corolla with 12K miles.
    Can someone suggest some links --where to buy .
    Thanks
  • cubiansoncubianson Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2010
    Around LA area. This price included a $500 cash back instead of 0% financing offer.
  • skyler101skyler101 Member Posts: 1
    just pick up S with special package, sunroof, toyota protection quard, and floor mats for $16,205 in florida. this price does NOT include tax, title and registration/license. also this offer can't be combine with special financing.
  • jackizmejackizme Member Posts: 5
    Ok... I'm all in for a good deal but if any of you read this and "really" believe you can buy a new 2010 untitled Corolla for:$12159.00 (before taxes and fees) there is a word that comes to mind... "SUCKER" That is a joke! It's not real, and you can't do it!!! Don't be a sucker
  • igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Member Posts: 801
    A Corolla BASE (manual) with no options could actually be this low with the current Marketing Support (Cash to Dealer) incentives. It lacks power windows, power door locks and cruise control, but it might still be a Corolla in the low $12k range....if anyone would even want it???
    2015.5 Volvo S60 T6 Drive-E Platinum, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT
  • doyourhomeworkdoyourhomework Member Posts: 2
    Please help...Fuccillo Toyota in Grand Island NY is trying to renege on the free maintenance portion of our lease agreement. My wife leased a Toyota Corolla in April of this year because Toyota was offering the nationwide free maintenance incentive. Now, in August, we are being told that they're not sure if we "qualify" for the free maintenance. Wasn't the free maintenance incentive offered to EVERYONE in April???

Carman and others please help!!!
  • superman12superman12 Member Posts: 22
    Hello,

I just purchased corolla le drive out $14400. currently most of the toyota dealer in houston offering $5000 discount for corolla and camry. they want to clear the inventory. there is no negotiation. msrp $17955-$1500(rebate)-$500(bonus cash)-$2605(discount)-$395(evp #1 discount) equals $13350. pls google and check the dealer in houston and see their special
    Hello,

$$$$ Savings to Everyone $$$$..
    I just purchased corolla le drive out $14400. currently most of the toyota dealer in houston offering $5000 discount for corolla and camry. they want to clear the inventory. there is no negotiation. msrp $17955-$1500(rebate)-$500(bonus cash)-$2605(discount)-$395(evp #1 discount) equals $13350. pls google and check the dealer in houston and see their special.

help eachother
  • missy66219missy66219 Member Posts: 4
    When I was shopping I was told that dealers don't even keep the very basic models in stock. Most of the basic ones without the power windows and other options are bought by rental car companies from the manufacturer. I never saw one, but that's the only way I can imagine you'd get a price that low.
  • missy66219missy66219 Member Posts: 4
    It was on purchases, but I don't know if that applied to leases. Didn't you get any paperwork on it in the mail from Toyota?
  • ailywinailywin Member Posts: 5
    Would you please give me the dealer name in Houston. This exactly what I'm looking for to save money.

Thank you so much
    pls send me ur email id
    Most dealers don't keep them in stock, but some dealers will have one or two from time to time. Currently the Toyota inventory website shows 77 of them in stock at dealers in the Southeast out of a total 7,137 Corollas. Rental fleets usually have bone-stock LE models, from my experience- power windows/lock, but no cruise or keyless entry. I just had a Barcelona Red 2010 LE as a rental for almost four weeks...cruise and ESPECIALLY keyless entry should be standard on all LE models, period! :confuse:
    There's a dealer here in the Atlanta area (Marietta, GA, to be exact) that has a few 2010 Corolla LE models with the LE EVP (keyless entry & cruise control) and the carpet mats (PV40) for only $13,775 (MSRP is $18,034). One is Black Sand w/ Ash and the other Barcelona Red w/ Sand Beige interior. Great deals for anyone looking for one of these!
  • ailywinailywin Member Posts: 5
    Pls send to simwinsimwin@yahoo.com, thks
  • jlonghornjlonghorn Member Posts: 1
    Congratulations; that is a really sweet deal. I am looking for the exact same vehicle. Please email me the dealership name. My email address is listed below.

texasbevo.longhorn@gmail.com

Thanks very much.
  • peruchoperucho Member Posts: 9
    HI,
    I need your advise guys. There are two dealers that have for sale a 30,000 miles Corolla LE for $14340 OTD. Certified.

Then there is another selling 2009 Corolla LE 40,000 miles for $13900. OTD. Certified

I really do not want to pay more $14,000. Edmunds Certified prices for these vehicels are about $13800.

What you guys think? I looked into the Yaris but is about the same price or even more than the Corolla.

Any tips will work.

Thanks,
    its a very good time to buy new corolla...used corolla for $13k is very expensive. they also have 2 years free oil change/tire rotation for new corollas..dealers are agressive in selling new corollas
  • cartman15cartman15 Member Posts: 1
    Can you send me the dealer name?

Thanks.
    Boch Toyota, Norwood, MA
    joemyerstoyota