Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volkswagen Passat CC Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi,

I am looking to find out if there are any incentives that you know of on the CC? I know that during December 2010 they had their sign and drive event, and wondered if you knew if it would be coming back anytime soon?

Also - Is it worthwhile waiting for this incentive or do you think deals of equal value can be found...?

Thanks in advance,
    Matt.
  • Hi Matt. Volkswagen isn't currently running its Sign Then Drive Event. I'm sure that they'll run it again at some point, but it's difficult to say when. If I was in the market for a CC, I personally wouldn't wait around for a sign and drive offer. Other then the fact that the first payment is waived, the sign and drive offers aren't that much better than what's running right now.

In February Volkswagen is providing a $1,250 cash incentive on leases of the 2011 CC 2.0T Sport and $2,500 on the CC 2.0T Lux or VR6.

In addition to this cash, there's special lease money factors on this car as well.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi Car_man,

Thanks for all the info! I'm also looking to lease a CC Sport. I went into a local dealership this past weekend and when I asked the salesguy if there were any cash incentives, he shook his head "no". The only deal he would acknowledge is the one on the vw website (3000 down, 299/month). Are cash incentives something that dealers aren't very upfront about?? Should I avoid this dealership or salesman in the future?

Also, when negotiating the price of the car, is it wise to negotiate as low as i can before even mentioning the cash incentive (assuming the dealer hasn't brought it up either)??

Also, since the 2012 cc's just came out, does this have any affect on the sales figures for 2011s? Should we be able to negotiate a better deal? Since the 2011s are now a year "older," do their overall residuals go down?

Lastly, could you please post the special lease money factors for February that you mentioned above?

Thanks so much in advance!!!
  • cnote2cnote2 Posts: 42
    Sorry for the repeat questions, looking for Feb MF and residuals for CC rline with 12k miles at 36 and 39 months. Also what is lease cash available in Northeast US, Pa specifically? thanks as always car_man
  • Thanks very much Car_man - your advice is really appreciated. You mention special money factors - what are these? I am looking to see if i can get in a 349+tax per month with 0 down deal - maybe just paying the first payment and licensing ... similar to sign and drive.. thats what i hope anyway as i dont think i will do better that that??

Thanks again!
    Matt.
  • erik1031erik1031 Posts: 1
    edited February 2011
    Car_Man:

How does this sound?

Big Apple VW Bronx, NY
    2011 CC Sport w/DSG automated transmission.

Total cost $27935
    36 Months
    12K/Miles
    2K down (includes taxes, aquisition fees etc, etc.)
    $350 Monthly

I also have 3 payments remaining on 08' wolfsburg jetta totaling $960.

Thanks in advance.
  • disladisla Posts: 55
    edited February 2011
    Hey,
    I am not sure, what the current MF/residual figures are, but would advise you to try SELLING your current lease (Jetta) to the dealer you are looking to lease CC from, instead of returning it.
    You could do it BEFORE 90 days until your lease termination expire and would save at least $960, if the car is worth its residual+960.
    I did the same thing when I leased mine back in November.
    Good luck!
  • Hi Car_man,

Can you please provide the current MF and residual for a 2011 VR6 4motion for a 36 month, 12K ?

Thanks
  • Hi Car Man,

Can you please provide the current MF and residual for a 2011 Lux Limited for a 36 month, 12K? I'm going in within the next couple of days to negotiate on the last CC in the lux limited trim and want to make sure that I have all the info. Thank you!

Bill
  • Hi Car_man!

Can you please provide the February special MF as well as the residual for 3 years/15k miles for a 2011 vw cc sport (with DSG)? Also, can you please the same information for the 2012 version of the exact same car? I'm trying to figure out which one will be a better deal (i have no preference for one or the other otherwise). Are there any cash incentive for leases of the 2012 cc sport?

Another quick question if you don't mind - I looked on the Edmund's Incentives page for the vw cc and when i typed in my area code, I didn't see anything mentioned about the $1250 cash incentive you mentioned above. I live in Southern California. Are the special cash incentives available here?

Thanks!!
  • I am also curious about the VR6 Executive 2011 rates
  • ryeguy8585ryeguy8585 Posts: 3
    edited February 2011
    I was at the Dealer yesterday discussing a CC sport and turing in my 08 Jetta a few weeks early, and he told me that there is mfg cash on the table for the CC right now that prb wont be there in March.. and that historically Feb's deals were better than March's.

The offer was 2400$ out of pocket incl tax and all fee's (approx) and 365$ a month x 36, 12k mi/yr on a CC Sport.

Im thinking I should be able to get him to 2000$ Out of pocket and 350 a month on a 12k mile lease.
    Does that sound reasonable?

I really like the CC, but I wish the Sunroof was Avail on the sport.

Also whats the deal with the 2012, when is that avail?
  • I just got a white 2012 CC on January 26th, so they are starting to roll out. I LOVE my new car.
  • You're welcome la_shooz. What the dealer told you is incorrect. Volkswagen Credit is currently providing a $1,250 cash incentive on leases of the 2011 CC 2.0T Sport, $2,500 on the 2011 CC 2.0T Lux, & $2,500 on the CC VR6 4-Motion. I personally would rather not deal with a salesperson who chose to mislead me about this cash.

I personally would negotiate a selling price for the vehicle that I want, stipulating that any available cash incentives be deducted from that. For example, "I'll give you $500 over invoice minus any available incentives for this car".

One would think that the fact that the 2012 models have begun to arrive would make dealers more anxious to discount 2011 models.

Car_man
    Host
  • No problem cnote2. Volkswagen Credit's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 CC R-Line with 12,000 miles per year are .00043 and 54%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00194 and 52%.

Volkswagen isn't providing any cash incentives on 2012 models yet.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome Matt. Volkswagen Credit's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CC Sport with 12,000 miles per year are .00049 and 53%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi erik1031. I need either the MSRP or dealer invoice price to compare the selling price that you were quoted to. Without those numbers, it's more difficult to tell if there's any room left to negotiate.

Also, when negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,250 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this car through VW Credit.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go marzsh1. Volkswagen Credit's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CC VR6 4Motion with 12,000 miles per year are .00156 and 49%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Bill. Volkswagen Credit's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CC Lux Limited with 12,000 miles pr year are .00082 and 51%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through VW Credit.

Car_man
    Host
  • I sure can, shelly331. Volkswagen Credit's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 CC Sport with 15,000 miles per year are .00049 and 51%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00043 and 53%.

Volkswagen is currently providing a $1,250 cash incentive on leases of the 2011 CC Sport, but no cash on the 2012 model.

I believe that this cash is a national incentive, so it should be available in your area.

Car_man
    Host