Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Volkswagen Passat CC Lease Questions

Comments

• iggy_bbpiggy_bbp Member Posts: 3
    Has anybody leased a 2013 VW CC from the Los Angeles, Orange County area; if yes, what are your deals?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    edited March 2013
    Hi mikers1981. I'm familiar with the advertised lease offer that you mentioned. It definitely includes a dealer discount...probably one of at least $2,500 on top of the $3,500 cash incentive that VW is providing on this car.

If I was in the market for a 2013 CC right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a fairly close to dealer invoice minus the $3,500 and loyalty if you're eligible for it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • mikerod2mikerod2 Member Posts: 2
    Don't go by what the national deal says on the website, you can get a better deal than that, specially if you can negotiate and go to at least two dealerships and make them compete against each other.
    You can get that car for arond 330.00 per month with 0 down. 12k 36mo thats the deal i got about 1 month ago... its actually 35 payments since they will do the 1s payment for you. or at least that what it shows when you sign the papers.
  • mikers1981mikers1981 Member Posts: 17
    Are the national deals for most manufacturers based on MSRP or are they discounted. I had one dealer in the past say that it was already on the discounted price, even though the fine print says 'based on xxx MSRP'
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,720
    They are based on a discounted price..

That doesn't mean that you can't get a bigger discount, though....

"Based on $XXXXX MSRP" just means the deal is based on a car with that sticker price, not one with a lower or higher price...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• DIMNJDIMNJ Member Posts: 84
    Mikerod2,

What state are you in? Did you get the Sport w/Lighting package for $330/mo and $0 down?
  • iggy_bbpiggy_bbp Member Posts: 3
    Which state and city did you get this deal mikerod2?
  • melech37melech37 Member Posts: 18
    edited March 2013
    My Passat 2T lease is up on Sept 30. I'd like to lease a cc at that time, but I have some concerns. 1) I'm not even sure the 2014 cc will be available as early as late Sept or early Oct.: 2) I assume there won't be much of a discount the first months the 2014 reaches the market.

Should I extend my lease for 3-4 months to wait to lease the new model in Jan? If so, do I just keep paying the same lease rate for the additional months? Will I get extra free miles for the extension? Can anyone see any problems with my idea?
  • hakkyhakky Member Posts: 8
    Hi Car Man,

I'm not sure if VW has released their numbers yet for May, but I'm curious if you know the MF and Residual for a 2013 CC Sport w/Lighting, manual trans., for 36 or 39 months (no real preference) at 12k/year.

Thank you!
    It has. Here you go hakky. Volkswagen Credit's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 CC Sport with 12,000 miles per year are .00033 and 48% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that VW is providing on leases of this car. It is waiving the first month's payment on leases in May as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • melech37melech37 Member Posts: 18
    carman; Ready to bite the bullet. Could you please provide for cc sports/LED with 39 & 42 months, 10,000 miles:

MF; residual; cash incentives; and loyalty bonus

Your help over the years has given us hapless consumers a fighting chance to get a fair deal. Much appreciated.

Melech
  • jabb2422jabb2422 Member Posts: 7
    Hi all, I'm shopping around for leases for a 2013 CC Sport Plus (MSRP $32,995) and have started fielding quotes. This one is from a referred "lease broker" right by me in NY and I find it not that advantageous versus a negotiated dealer price. Please let me know what you guys think as I'm pretty novice in comparison to others.

Term: 39 Months
    Base Pmt: $307.19
    Total Pmt: $334.84
    Purchase Option: $16,115.75
    MSRP: $32,175.00 (I feel is rather high as you could probably negotiate this down further with a dealer not even including the $2500 credit I've read about on here)

10k miles
    Disposition Fee: $350

Due at signing $625.00 (Acquisition Fee) + Fees & Insurance $474.00 = $1,099.00

so $1099.00 down $334.84 monthly after taxes
    Thanks for the kind words Melech. Here you go. Volkswagen Credit's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 CC Sport with 10,000 miles per year are .00033 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I don't think that Volkswagen is waiving the first month's payment on 42-month leases right now. If that is indeed the case then you definitely don't want to lease for that term.

VW is providing a $2,500 cash incentive on leases of the '13 CC through VW Credit.

Car_man
    Host
  • tslatsla Member Posts: 11
    would just like to thank Car_Man and other folks that chime in on these forums..as it has helped me immensely in negotiating rates and purchasing.

I'm looking at a 39 month lease 10k/year for the CC SPORT Plus and this is the offer given to me by the dealership.

$0 money down with a monthly fee of $395 with the first month already paid for.

The MSRP used for the car was $34,145 with $205 in reg/titling fees and another $625 in acquisition fees bundled into the payment.

I approached the dealer with the up to date numbers supplied by Car_Man including the incentive. The deal looks good to me but would like the opinion of you Car_Man and anyone else if I could possibly negotiate it lower. This is my first VW lease.

Thank you Car_Man and forum,

TSLA
    edited May 2013
    same deal offered on an R-Line also
    edited June 2013
    I ended up forgoing the above deal as I'm not in a rush for a vehicle and felt like I could end up getting a better deal closer to the new model releases.

Car Max, if you could please post this months lease factor and RV on a CC Sport Plus when available I'd greatly appreciate it !! Thanks!
  • gambrillgambrill Member Posts: 10
    CarMan could you please post the sign and drive lease details with incentives for both the R-Line with DSG & Sport Plus?
  • gambrillgambrill Member Posts: 10
    I forgot to add, 12k miles per year.
  • drt222drt222 Member Posts: 9
    Hi TSLA,

Thanks for your post. I'm actively seeking a VW 2013 CC. I was offered a $29,700 MSRP with $420/mo (lease) for 39 mos with $0 downwith 12k miles/yr

Your offer seems to have better monthly payments even though the MSRP is higher and the first month is even waived. Why is that?

I would appreviate your feedback and advice.
    Hi gambrill. Through July 8th, Volkswagen Credit's buyrate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 CC R-Line with 15,000 miles per year are .00033 and 46% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. the numbers for the Sport Plus model are the same.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it. As you know, VW is waiving the first month's payment as well.

Car_man
    Host
    edited July 2013
    Hi Carman,

I'm offered a lease on a VW CC 2013 with 419 monthly payments with the fisrt month waived (thanks to the info I got in this forum) and $0 down. MSRP $29,700. 12k miles/yr.

Is that a good deal?
    Hi Carman,

I'm offered a lease on a VW CC 2013 with 419 monthly payments with the fisrt month waived (thanks to the info I got in this forum) and $0 down. MSRP $29,700. 12k miles/yr.

I forgot to Say that I live in dayton OH 45402. Thank you

Is that a good deal?
    probably because my offered lease was only for 10k miles a year
  • omie511omie511 Member Posts: 1
    HI Everyone

It is currently 8/17/13. I am looking at leasing a 2013 VW CC Sport. They have an advertised lease in my area (SouthEast/Florida) for $249 + Tax w/$3500 down - 10k miles per year. I am interested in a 12k to 15k mile per year lease and am trying to figure out what the payments would be. I am looking for the basic sport model in the add, but with a manual transmission. Any help would be appreciated.

Id like to put around 2k down or less and be around $300...is that doable?
  • davenotizedavenotize Member Posts: 10
    why dont you keep all your money in your pocket 0 out of pocket and pay $346+tax. if you put $2k your payment would be $291+tax. I would rather lease a TSX for $295 0 out of pocket. just my 2 cent.
  • rlouie11rlouie11 Member Posts: 1
    Hi I'm looking into a VW CC 2013 sport with led packaging lights. I'm getting a 12k/year 36 months lease zero down except first months payment. Payments are $410 am I getting a decent deal
  • 28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,385
    Hi there rlouie11,

It is hard to say whether you are getting a good deal without more detail - do you have top tier credit? are you rolling over negative equity? Without knowing more about your deal specifically, it seems really high.

To give you a basis for comparison, I just leased my CC Sport with LED package (MSRP: 32,890) for $255/month + tax with only first months payment due at signing. Capitalized Cost was 24,952 (23,952 sale price + 625 acquisition fee + 225 licensing + 150 doc fee), money factor is .00001 and residual is 48%.

Hope that helps!
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible, 2015 Audi Q5 TDI
    how'd you get the cap cost so low? that's basically a better deal than what I've been offered for a Passat SE
    Hi there.

I was able to get the cap cost down because there is $5000 lease cash on 2013 CC Sport leases. Beyond that, I was able to negotiate a price below invoice before factoring in that lease cash - I suspect part of it is trunk money or other end of month incentives.
  • pebble123pebble123 Member Posts: 36
    Hi CarMan,
    Could you please post the money factor and residual value of CC Sport AT w/Lighting Package for 36 month lease with 12K and 15K miles?

Thank you,
    Kaz
    2014?

.00166 MF and 52% residual for 15K/yr.. 54% for 12K/yr

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

My bad. I'm looking for MF and residual of 2013 CC Sport AT w/Lighting Package for 15K/yr and 12K/yr.
    2013 CC Sport 36 mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00014 MF and 45% residual.. $5000 in lease cash.. Add 2% for 12K/yr

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• stuffedmonkeystuffedmonkey Member Posts: 12
    Looking for 36 mth / 15k per year money factor and residual and 2013 and 2014 CC Executive trim level.

Thanks in advance.
    All 2014 CCs are .00160 MF and 52% residual.

I don't see an "executive" trim line...
    2013 CC Sport/R-Line
    .00014 MF and 45% residual with $5000 lease cash
    Lux trim line
    .00007 MF and 44% residual with $4250 lease cash

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you Car_Man and other folks especially 28firefighter for helping me negotiating a good lease. I ended up leasing a 2013 VW CC sport with LED package MSRP $33000. The deal is very similar to that of 28firefighter. $245 + tax for 35 months, $513 down which boils down to around $270 (inclusive tax) for 36 months. 12K mi/year, 48% residual, MF .00014.
    I think the CC lease is the best deal going, by far... and, you did a nice job.

Congrats on the new car!!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Excellent work! Very similar deal indeed - enjoy!
  • noselling1noselling1 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    Can you please share your state/dealer? No one seems to deal below 350 a month around me. Thank you
  • ma91pmhma91pmh Member Posts: 16
    is the $5k cash for 2013 leases extended into november?
    We won't have the November information for a few days, yet...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited November 2013
    I'm in MA and the dealership that I decided to go with is Patrick VW. I got multiple dealership offers at less than $280/mo for 10k/year for 36 mo. I just checked with Patrick VW and their current offer is $279/mo for 10k/year which is less generous compared to last month.
  • shant14shant14 Member Posts: 9
    Is the November info available yet?
    2013 CC Sport 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00040 MF and 44% residual with $5000 of lease cash

If you need a different year or model, let me know..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• shant14shant14 Member Posts: 9
    Sorry for not being more specific. I need the MF and residual for 2013 CC sport, 10K/yr lease.
    Is there lease cash for the 10k/yr lease too?

Also, what is the source of these numbers? (I'm some dealers are going to accuse me of not having a source.)
    10K residuals are 3% higher than 15K/yr residuals.. All other variables are the same, including the lease cash..

Those are the Volkswagen Credit numbers...

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• manefresh2089manefresh2089 Member Posts: 1
    Monring Guys,

So i've got a 750 equifax score.. He are current deal details..

2013 CC R-Line Sticker, 34599
    negotiated price 26500
    negative equity 1689
    48 month, 12k miles
    Residual of 37.28%
    MF .00083
    Payments $374

I feel like I am getting a decent deal on the car, but after reading these post looks like my residual and money factor could be better. could I be getting a better deal?
    .00083 MF and 39% are the correct numbers for the 48mo, 12K/yr lease

Only the official MSRP is used to calculate the residual... dealer add-ons usually don't count...

Did you have them run the numbers for 36 months? Even though the residual is only 7% higher, amortizing the big cash incentives over fewer months might make up for it...

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• brianf1997brianf1997 Member Posts: 26
    CarMan,

Can you please post the residual and money factor for a 2014 VW CC sport (base model) with 12k miles? Any rebates going on? Thx!!
    2014 VW CC Sport 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00068 MF and 54% residual. $1500 lease cash

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator