Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Cadillac CTS-V Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
Ask your CTS-V lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• d_nyholmd_nyholm Member Posts: 80
    Could we start this forum off with the residual and money factors for a ctsv wagon 36 (or 39) months for 12k miles? I am considering one but would like to get an idea of lease payments before I head anywhere close to a dealership.
  • sewellmgrsewellmgr Member Posts: 17
    Here is some current information for an Automatic Transmission V-Wagon (good thru Feb):

36 Months with Ally @ 12k per Year: Residual of 55% and MF (Rate) of 2.3%
    39 Months with Ally @ 12k per Year: Residual of 53% and MF (Rate) of 2.3%

36 Months with USB @ 12k per Year: Residual of 55% and MF (Rate) of 1.21%
    39 Months with USB @ 12k per Year: Residual of 53% and MF (Rate) of 1.21%

**USB Does not Residualize the Gas Guzzler Tax so even with the Higher rate Ally may be a better option.

Hope this helps!

BTW I believe it is a 2% Reduction if you are looking at a M/T.
    Thank you for the information. I guess the leases on these cars are not as favorable as some. The last 2 cars that I leased were about 60% after 39 months. i was hoping that the CTSv would be the same. :(
  • sewellmgrsewellmgr Member Posts: 17
    Wow... you have leased some very strong cars then! Our brand new ATS has a residual around 62% after 39 months, but 60% is generally an extremely high residual.

What you do have going for you is that they bumped the Rebate on the V-Wagon to $2690... realistically that equals about 4-5 points on residual when it comes to payment (I find a point in residual equals about $500-$700 on price).

When looking at the strength of the lease it is best to look at all three variables (Residual / Rate / and Rebate). The car is amazing and is certainly worth a look.
    Well as you are previously aware of the Infiniti G37 leases (I know your name from that forum), that is what I am used to leasing. I have a $42K Infiniti that I lease for $370/month and am extremely happy with it. THough that lease is expiring shortly, I am trying to figure out my next move. The MB E350 looks like it leases very well for 24 months, but I am looking for something a little more fun, which leads me to the CTSV Wagon. Is it possible you can give a round about area for CTSV Wagon leases for a $60-$62k msrp? The $60K MB leases about $450-$500/month, but I am thinking the CTSV is going to be in the $600-$700 range... :(
    Wow, just played with some numbers on a 71K CTSV and got a payment around $790! Oh well :(
  • krikiterkrikiter Member Posts: 6
    What are the current numbers for a 2013 CTS-V wagon with manual transmission for 12k@36m? How about 39 months? Thanks in advance for your help!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi krikiter. I just replied to your identical post over in the main CTS Lease Questions discussion:

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/WebX/.ef9d9d4/899

Please check there for my response. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • mpnx2mpnx2 Member Posts: 3
    I posted this in the CTS forum also but then found this one sorry. Thought it may belong here.

Looking to lease a 2013 CTS-V Sedan. Can someone help me with the residual? Is it still 53%. What kind of payments would I expect with 5k down and a tax rate of 8.25 and a sticker of about 72k? I am looking for a 39 month lease with 15k miles.
    Hi mpnx2. I just replied to the similar message that you posted in the main CTS Lease Questions discussion. Please check there for my response. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • wease944wease944 Member Posts: 20
    Hi Car man,,
    Can you tell me the rates for alley and us bank on a 2013 cts-v sedan. I am trying to figure out what this should cost me . Both for 12k miles and 15 k miles. I was quoted $799 with 6k down on a 73.000.00 dollar car 39 months 12k miles. I know you always say dont put money down but I need a lower monthly cost to get it by my wife.
    Thanks,
    Also now that the 2014 are announced when is the best time to lease the 2013? Should I do it now or wait? Im in N NJ if that matters
  • domarkltdomarklt Member Posts: 1
    hey everyone looking for ally rate and residual for

2013 cts-v (sedan or coupe,,, assuming they are the same?)

10k miles

24 mos and 36 mos

also... are there any current incentives? I know they were doing 1300 and 2800 for the lease before, is that still happening? Thanks!
    Certainly wease944. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 53%.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

I have to tell you that in my opinion, $799 per month with $6,000 is way too much money to spend on a CTS. You could lease a BMW 7 for less than that.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi domarklt. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan with 10,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 65%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 2.3% and 56%.

The lease program for the '13 CTS-V Coupe is different...1.0% / 68% and 2.3% / 58%.

General Motors is providing a $1,800 cash incentive on 24-month and $2,690 on 36-month leases of the 2013 CTS-V Sedan. the numbers for the CTS-V Coupe are $1,300 for 24-months and $2,800 for 36-months.

Car_man
    Host
    Car Man I have always listened to you . I am still interested in the cts-v sedan. One is a 2013 and the other a 2014. I need the lower payments. I have 2 dealerships at the moment. the 2013 is a 73k msrp Recaro,saple wood painted calipers , first aid kit wheel locks.Those are the options the 2104 does not have. the 2014 has price of 70,070 she said she is selling it 1000 below invoice. The 2014 she quoted me with 6k down 682,,, You said last time it was too much money .What should these cars go for.??? Also I had 2 bmw7's The reason I dont have a third is the price with that much down was over 1200 a month...
    Car Man.. I am down to a few cars. The only thing holding me back is the Recaro seats are SOO hard I dont know If I could deal with them. I am going to a dealership in sothern Nj to look at one without the recaro's. I have one 2013 left with reacro's and now I am looking at 2014 cars. Is there any difference in the car between the 2 years? How much a month with will a 2014 cost me over a leftover 2013.
  • dthayliedthaylie Member Posts: 2
    I am looking to lease a new 2014 CTS V Sedan. From what I have read online it appears 39 months is the sweet spot. Can someone please provide me with rates and residuals for a 39 month lease at 10k miles per year. Please also let me know if there is any additional cash back / rebates to use with the lease.

Thanks in advance.
  • fivepointoh168fivepointoh168 Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2013
    Hello,

Can you please let me know the lease figures for a 2013/14 CTS-V Coupe?

Base model
    36 months
    least possible annual mileage

What is the lowest money factor for an 800 credit score?

Thank you so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    2014 CTS-V Sedan 39mo, 10K/yr lease
    1.0% money factor and 55% residual.. looks like $1000 of lease cash

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    2014 CTS-V Coupe.. 36 mo, 10K/yr lease
    1.0% MF and 57% residual.. $1320 of lease cash..

I don't have any 2013 model information for October on the CTS-V

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148

Please continue in our 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Lease Questions discussion.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.