Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2009 Toyota Matrix, HID

HNDHND Member Posts: 3
edited April 2014 in Toyota
Hi, I recently purchased a 2009 Matrix S. I want to install 8000k HID for my head lights and the same ones for my fog light. Would that be overkill for on coming traffic as well as the looks. I want to get the 3500 k for the fog light but if the two mix, it might not look good from a driver seat. In addition, I was just wondering which brand I should use and if I opt to have someone install it for me how much should I be paying. Lastly, I know alot of ppl already stated that HID shouldn't void my warranty, but I'm just a bit nervous since it's my first new car... Please advise...

Thx

Comments

• Options
    HNDHND Member Posts: 3
    Hi I want to install car alarm in my car, didn't want to fork $800 for factory Pre-installed alarm. Any idea which one I should choose as well as the price. In addition, will the dealer try to cheat me out of my warranty for modification?

Thanks = )
  • Options
    hodlamphodlamp Member Posts: 2
    HOD new halogen bulbs + xenon inside !! PROPERTIES COMPARISON
    Hearing HID is forbiden in some country .Now we have new product HOD ,which is put a little xenon in the halogen bulb ,its shape is just halogen bulb ,don't need ballast ,the brightness is 3 times as Halogen bulb ,more less bright than HID,
    Price same as the Halogen , Welcome to inquiry!

General HOD
    Luminous Flux 1600 2300
    Brightness 3100 3350
    Life 250hrs 350hrs
    EVO -NEW HALOGEN ADVANTAGE
    High Lumi(R)nous Flux. High Brightness. Clarity Index
    Good Focus Internsity Long distance illuminating more than 80 meters.
    After installing HOD -new halogen bulbs , it provide more clearer view to driver but not affect to opposite driver which comply to motor vehicle safety requirement
    legal in aftermarket !
    No need to work with ballast.
    It is hightly recommended HOD-new halogen bulbs which is with powerful illuminating,all weather lighting that able to withstand rainingsnowing day and night and deliver a better view environment to a driver.
  • Options
    hodlamphodlamp Member Posts: 2
    Fiat Yang

MSN:sale1.s.g.s@hotmail.com

Room 508 Tongfang square
    NO.334 Fengqi Road
    Hangzhou
    China
This discussion has been closed.