Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz GLK-Class Prices Paid

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
edited May 2015 in Mercedes-Benz
What did you pay for your GLK?

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• cindyhan314cindyhan314 Member Posts: 23
    Went to the dealer ysted, saw the car GLK350, love it. The interior design is classic and traditional, not fansy tho. The dealer has 4 cars avaiable at the time, and all of them loaded with premium package and multimedia package which drives tag price close to $46,000. Is there any room for price negotiation? :confuse:
  • gavin2000gavin2000 Member Posts: 14
    Just bought a GLK today -- MSRP 47075 -- P1, multi, xenons etc

Boston area dealer -- negotiated to invoice plus 1000 -- about 44800
    on that car -- 23-2400 off on most cars.

I think it depends where you are in country tho
  • jessica873jessica873 Member Posts: 11
    how do you like the car? is it roomy im pretty tall and have long legs
    Does this price $44,800 include the tax and title? Think it's a not~~~, but want a supriseing answer~~~
  • jessica873jessica873 Member Posts: 11
    this will be my first time buying a car (but not my first car) and i am really interested in buying this glk. only problem is im oversees until april and im basically relying on internet work to get as much info as i can on getting a good price and actual feel for the car until i get home and am able to drive it myself. so my question is basically on price. ive been to a few sites to get quotes and with the options i want they are basically 41k msrp i belive and 39k invoice. (thats what this site said) ive read that you should pay below invoice but i also need to factor in tax and title so i dont know where to start my negations(sp) any advice from anyone or especially the one who just bought it. i dont plan on buying until april so i have alot of time to get as much info as possible and thats what i want to do. one dealer in my area said he had em for about 40k and someone else said 36k. so i wasnt for sure if they came with options or were just standard. still waiting for a response from them.
    thanks in advance :)
  • bbybnzgrlbbybnzgrl Member Posts: 2
    I've test driven just about every SUV on the market and then stumbled upon the mercedes GLK. One day driving in snow/ice and already thrilled with my choice. Including Premier Package, heated seats, Sport Appearance, running boards, ipod integration, MSRP $43,390.
    I paid $41,240... drive off lot px... 44,800. Low financing rates as well. Was also the most professional and pleasant dealership I visited (Viti Mercedes in Tiverton RI). They treated me extremely well, which is more valuable than a few hundred dollars saved at a lesser quality dealership.
    congrats benz girl

Yes Viti is a great dealer

Up in Boston here, working the price with Chambers was like pulling teeth.

But salesman actually pretty nice guy.

Car is for my wife (mostly) Black Black Premium Xenon Mulitmedia Heated seats Ipod and prewire.... MSRP was a little over 47k

Good luck with yours... what color, etc?
  • bbybnzgrlbbybnzgrl Member Posts: 2
    Thanks Gavin! good luck with yours as well - I'm glad I don't have to share mine :) Got steel grey / black. Is turning a lot of heads here on Aquidneck Island/Newport... apparently it's the first on the island - sweet! Seen any others up in Boston?
    Haven't seen any on the street -- saw a few leave the dealership tho.

I love the steel gray -- MB only offers that on a few cars -- mostly the more expensive sports models . You def won't see many of that color.

Did you get the running boards?
  • califjohn1califjohn1 Member Posts: 11
    Jessica, if you are in the military overseas you should look into this program, even if the car is built here. Good luck with your negotiations! :shades:
  • greasykid1greasykid1 Member Posts: 336
    GLK350 is ONLY made in Germany.
  • bige43bige43 Member Posts: 6
    Is anyone else buying one of these or is this whole thread just going to be the three that did slapping each other on the back? :confuse:
  • trent_08trent_08 Member Posts: 4
    i am currently in the market for a GLK as well. In the southern NJ area and would love to hear about others who have bought and what terms they got.
  • rphmanrphman Member Posts: 29
    GLK350W4 $35,900
    650 Arctic White
    101 Black MB-Tex
    P01 P01 Premium Package: Garage Door Opener, $3,150
    U80 : 115V AC Power Outlet
    232 : Garage Door Opener
    245 : Rear view mirror with integrated compass
    249 : Autodimming Mirrors
    275 : Power Dr.Seat & Steering Col. w/ Memory
    345 : Rain sensing wipers
    413 : Panorama Sunroof
    536 : SIRIUS Satellite Radio
    890 : Power Liftgate
    320 320 Multimedia Package: Rearview Camera, $3,350
    218 : Rearview Camera
    396 : Voice Recognition
    512 : COMAND with hard-drive Navigation
    810 : Harman/Kardon Sound System
    322 322 Sport Appearance Package: 20" 7-Spok $970
    R42 : 20" 7-spoke alloy wheels
    725 : Aluminum Roof Rails
    518 518 iPOD/MP3: Media Interface, iPod/MP3 $300
    049 : iPod/MP3 Media Interface Cable
    518 : iPod/MP3 Media Interface
    739 Aluminum Trim
    846 Brushed Aluminum Running Boards with Rub $660
    866 Pre-Wiring for Rear Seat Entertainment $160
    873 Heated Front Seats $740
    98T Launch Volume

SUBTOTAL $45,230
    DESTINATION & DELIVERY $875
    TOTAL $46,105 Your special internet price is: $43,123 Thank you for using the internet.
  • b4zb4z Member Posts: 3,372
    I'm still amazed at the fact that GLk has vinyl seats. I actually like the looks of the
    GLK better than the Q5, but the Q5 has leather. then i come to find out that the seat bolsters are vinyl. It makes it hard to compare the two price wise.

The GLK incentive that is being advertised includes participation by the dealer, correct?
    Has anybody done better than that. I'm seeing some of you getting $4K off which is pretty decent on a new luxury vehicle. is there another incnetive going to the dealer from MB that we don't know about. $4K off on a $45K vehicle has got to be right on invoice.
  • spenser99spenser99 Member Posts: 3
    I was looking for smaller SUV due to garage issues so GLK was ideal for me. I leased a GLK 2 weeks ago with Premium 1, Multimedia &Appearance packages plus heated seats and 20" chrome wheels. Total cost $41560. I love the car; like driving it more than CLK 55 that it replaced though obviously not the same acceleration. Very well built; no issues since I got it. I'm in So Cal and I had 2 dealers fighting for my business with the clincher being 1 dealer throwing in the chrome wheels after lease numbers already calculated. Also came with IPod interface which I did not want since my MP3 could not use so dealer deducted that cost as well.
  • chummychummy Member Posts: 1
    Bought my new GLK on Tuesday. Worked with 3 local dealers in and around Boston.

Basically, Mercedes has an offer if you take delivery this month, if you get the Premium & Multimedia Package its an automatic $4000 off list.

As for my deal, I got $4500 off a $50K MSRP at Herb Chambers in Somerville, MA.
    They had the exact car I wanted, Fully loaded, Met Black, Black Leather. Lighting Pack, MultiMedia, Apperance, Ipod, Heated Seats, Premium, TeleAid, Running Boards. Also my car had the Black Leather with Aluminum Trim rather than the wood. According to the Website, this combination is not possible...but I preferred it anyway.

A different dealer (Westwood MA) offered $5500 of a fully loaded one MSRP $53K. I didn't want the latter car. It had the rear entertainment screens which I didn't want.
    However they called today, to give me $5500 of one they had in stock MSRP $47K.
    To late for me,...but the deals are out there.

As for the car itself, the GLK is one solid car. It feels like very well built. I love the ride. Looks are polarizing, but thats why I liked it.

Considered other cars:
    Audi Q5 - Looked like every other Audi. I saw one with a Tan interior. Not nice.
    2010 Lexus RX350 - Was OK & comfortable however very dull. Ugly Dash.
    New FX35 - Very Nice Car. Ruled it out for NO cargo space. Not even a large suitcase.

To me the GLK was a no brainer.
  • cosmo31cosmo31 Member Posts: 1
    I've decided to purchase the GLK after driving alot of cars. There haven't been alot of recent posts here...at least for April. Anyone out there who has purchased in April? It seemed like the GLK was going for around invoice last month.

Thanks for your help!
    Mary in Arizona
  • nk4glknk4glk Member Posts: 4
    I bought a black on black, aluminum trim with multimedia package+ ipod interface +heated front seats for 36k+regn. I went through epp so it helped me shave off 1K from the dealer's best offer of 37k. ;) edmunds.com's invoice price for this 38345
    So I think you can still get one below invoice, if you shop around. :shades:
  • acorvineacorvine Member Posts: 17
    Thanks for the info. What is epp?
    Tks for your info. Very helpful.Seems like it's poosible to get a GLK with Multi & prem package for under $40k.
    Could u tell us which state? and which dealer pls? :blush:
  • barry626barry626 Member Posts: 78
    Maybe rear wheel drive for under $40,000, very much doubt AWD?
    I know car sales stink now but to sell 2010 under cost is beyond ridiculous!
    Multi + Prem is little over $40,000 @ invoice. People should be thrilled if @ invoice?

Internet is great people can write as they please...doesn't make it so??
    You'r right. I wanted a GLK loaded with Multi pck+heated seat+panorama for under $40k/AWD, do u think it's possible?
    What's urs? AWD or RW?
    Mine is AWD & MSRP was $49475 I paid $46000.
    Way u want your car invoice is $39414 so if u go to right dealer?
    I cannot see why u can't get it slightly under your goal of $40000.
    Keep in mind this is a 2010 and most dealers won't take a lot off MSRP.
    All depends if u have a relationship with dealer, if u have a trade, etc.

Good luck!
    Thanks for reply. Will shop around this weekend, but not in a hurry to get a new car. We'll see.
    Thinking if "cosmo31" cld get AWD $2k below invocie, i would expect the same :-)

Good luck to myself too!!!
    I bought AWD. + multimedia + heated seats +ipod interface , but no premium package. I bought from Herb chambers, MA. Dealer price was 37k. EPP is employer purchase program which knocked off 1K. So 36K is the final price...
    You had a trade in didn't you?
    No. No trade in.
    That's really a great deal.!
    Just back from one dealer today for exactly same loads, they'r pretty firm @ $40,200. Seems not likely to go further low. Guess need to shop around more.
    Unreal deal...no way anyone could get this kind of deal.
    Count yourself very lucky & more important enjoy your new ride!
    Remember I have neither moon roof nor premium package. I think the invoice price was about 38K.
    I am loving the ride so far. Handles great. All the best for you...
    Visit another dealer in town last weekend, and found a full loaded for $2,500 under invoice. Paid deposite and will pick up the car this week.

Thanks everyone.I am so glad to get this car within budget!
  • istyle1129istyle1129 Member Posts: 2
    just wanted to get a price out here for ppl to reference to:
    base model + ipod interface (didn't want it, but they would not take it off). out the door price was $34,609.81.

Calculation:
    Price $31,351
    Duc fee $55
    Tire fee $8.75
    License $290
    Tax $2905.06

Got it from Penske (San Gabriel area, California)

Hope this helps.
  • acracklacrackl Member Posts: 10
    Though I don't see a cash incentive mentioned in Edmunds for the GLK, this article seems to state that an oversupply of higher priced/optioned GLK resulted in this rebate. Perhaps the reason why some people are able to get the GLK below invoice.

http://www.autonews.com/article/20090413/ANE02/304139969/1168
  • kevinockevinoc Member Posts: 3
    We just bough GLK350 + multimedia + parknology (revesed sensor) +ipod interface from Auto Nation MB for $35,125 with 2.9 finance GREAT DEAL?. Begin our first choice is Infinity Fx35, but test drive the GLK 1st, and came to check out he Infinity FX35 09, ask for the price around $34.500 base model without the 2.9 finance. When we arrived almost test drive the sales told us new car just in the lot the price raise $1,500 more ($36,000). After he told us, we step out of the FX35 and said Our change plan going to buy GLK350 for $31,500 for base model already quote by Anaheim, CA MB. I told the Infinity sale person [non-permissible content removed] Luck to sale your 09FX35.

Our first MB, my wife and kids love it! :shades:
  • istyle1129istyle1129 Member Posts: 2
    hi kevinoc, is $35,125 OTB?
  • kwarnoldkwarnold Member Posts: 41
    Kevinoc,

Can you do me a small favor and tell me what the MSRP on your GLK was? I am trying to get an idea of where you started versus your ending position of $35,125. That sounds like an outstanding deal. From what I can tell, you don't have the Premium package, correct?

Thanks in advance for the additional information.
    Keith
    Hello Keith & istyle1129,
    The MSRP $39,215 knock off $4000 + 2.9% interest rate with package 320+518+220.
    320 is Mutimedia Package please check at MBUSA.COM more detail
    518 is Ipod/MP3 interface (jack connect)
    220 Parktronic When parking, ultrasonic sensors in the bumpers front and back.

I recommend where are you live in and quote with 4 dealers trough Edmund.com, let them give you the best price, and use that and bargain more. My disadvantage our trade in but other dealer offer 18,000 final we can get 21,000 for trade in value. Let me know if you have any more questions. I love to help. Recently just bough Jeep Wrangler 2009 X 4D for $19,000 for my brother, again I had to quote around 4 dealers and final the dealer in LA, CA give the lower price the OC, CA.

Take Care and Best of Luck!!!!

Kevin
  • kwarnoldkwarnold Member Posts: 41
    Thanks, Kevin. That was very helpful. It looks like they are running some new incentives to move these. The $4000 is certainly attractive! A month or two ago I was getting the "we don't discount these" story. At the same time, I noticed my local dealer had the same 5 or 6 units sitting there for weeks; they weren't selling quickly in this economy I assume.

Enjoy your GLK, it sounds nice!
    Keith
  • no_to_cono_to_co Member Posts: 8
    We got it $5500 off MSRP. We feel very lucky. Our first SUV and a great car.
    No to co,
    What is the price after 5500 off. My brother in-law look for one too.
    Thanks
    Kev
  • lifanlifan Member Posts: 2
    GLK350 2W without any options, the dealer gives me a quote for 31,312 + TTL. Do you guys think this is a good deal?
  • seddonrdseddonrd Member Posts: 1
    Took title this past weekend in suburban Maryland for new 2010 350W4. Paid $39,495 +taxes, title and registration. MSRP was $43,185 and specifics are:

GLK350W4 - $35,900
    Steel Grey - $720
    Premium 1 - $3,150
    Navi - $1,800
    Heated seats - $740
    Destination - $875
    TOTAL - $43,185
    Invoice - $40,224
    Edmunds TMV - $41,776
    Car was trucked in from Pepe in White Plains to Bethesda dealer - NC
  • doheny1doheny1 Member Posts: 5
    Car_man Or anyone else that knows:

What can I expect to pay for a GLK 350 on a 24 month lease with black interior, black exterior, and panoramic sunroof? If I put about 1,000 down what would be a reasonable monthly payment? For some reason the dealers don't seem to be willing to go below 750 or 800 a month with 1,000 down? Isn't that way too much? Please help by letting me know.
  • mimi0137mimi0137 Member Posts: 3
    It depends on where you are in Miami I was only able to get 1500 off and 1000 for running in a race sponcered by MB. But they are not doing much, because is a new car and they are really starting way below others like BMW
  • jac54jac54 Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking at a 2010 GLK350W4 Black with sunroof, COMAND navigation, SIRIUS radio, and heated front seats with MSRP of $41,455. AMEX gives me a guaranteed cardmember price of $250 over invoice or $38,171 and dealer says they will honor it. What do you think?
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter is looking to speak to consumers who have recently purchased a compact SUV in the past six months. If you’ve downsized from a larger SUV, please let me know. Please send your daytime phone number to ctalati@edmunds.com by Friday, October 2, 2009.
  • changemechangeme Member Posts: 2
    Can I do any better than this ???
    GLK 350 RWD(Arctic white + black mbtex)
    Panroof
    UMI
    Apperance package
    Running boards
    MSRP: $39,145
    Dealer quoted price: $34,300
    employee fleet discount: -$500
    Total : $33,800+TTL( 2.9% apr for 36 months)
    please let me know if you think this is a good deal, planning to take delivery this weekend.
  • p0926p0926 Member Posts: 4,423
    Bought a 2010 GLK350 4Matic a week ago in suburban DC for $5,171 below MSRP. Paid $38,864 + taxes, title and registration. MSRP was $44,035. Here are the details:

GLK350W4 - $36,600
    Premium 1 - $3,150
    Command W/Navi - $1,950
    Heated seats - $740
    Metallic Paint - $720
    Destination - $875
    TOTAL MSRP- $44,035
    PAID - $38,864

Was able to finance for 36 months @ 1.9%. Plus, MB-USA will make the first two payments. Which in my case, results in an effective finance rate of negative 1.8% :shades:
  • vinrunvinrun Member Posts: 11
    My wife bought a 2010 GLK 350 4Matic on October 31st. List price was $41,740.
    She paid $37,000 plus tax. She also financed at 36 months at 1.9% with Mercedes paying the first two payments up to $650 per month. She bought the car at Inskip Motors in Warwick, R.I. We live about 6 miles from the dealer.