Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2010 Nissan Altima

2»

Comments

• zekeman1zekeman1 Member Posts: 422
    Believe it might be on the left side of the steering wheel.
    Z
  • naltima2010naltima2010 Member Posts: 2
    I've tried that but that brings up the voice recognition system. It does not repeat the direction.
  • ldx440ldx440 Member Posts: 3
    I have a 2010 Altima that feels like it suddenly slips or slides to the side. It’s only for a few seconds, but it’s definitely noticeable, Had the tires checked and they are fine. The Altima dealership thinks I’m nuts. Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve only had the car for a few months and the sensation is very unnerving.
  • brandy101brandy101 Member Posts: 3
    hen you say slip to the side, do you mean the whole car? That's pretty scary.
    Does it happen arbitrarily?
    It seems to be arbitrary. It slips about a 1/2 foot to the side. And yes - it's scary!
  • brandy101brandy101 Member Posts: 3
    Did the Nissan Mechanic check out the car?
    One of them looked at the tires and didn't find anything. He seemed to suggest that since it's a new car for me (I've only had it since August) that I just am not used to the way it handles - not true! I've been driving for a long time and have driven all kinds of cars, and I am not imagining this problem. I suppose I should get it checked. I'm just disgusted that I have to go through this with a new car.
  • indykatindykat Member Posts: 1
    I had the same problem running down the interstate at 80 miles an hour and the VDC light came on and the 2010 Altima died. Had to have towed to the dealer who said it was a IDEP and they replaced it and it was fixed. NOT.... drove it all of 1 day same thing happened again. Anyone else have this problem?
This discussion has been closed.