Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Cigarette Lighter fuses

jonsmiley57jonsmiley57 Member Posts: 1
edited August 2014 in Buick
On my 2005 Buick Lacrosse, both of the cigarette lighters stopped working (I believe in part due to cheap made in China cell phone charger). Is there a fuse I have to change? I looked in the manual and cannot find anything. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• e2helpere2helper Member Posts: 1,002
    In underhood electrical center. Fuse 10. It is labeled "auxiliary power" in owner manual
  • slevoirslevoir Member Posts: 5
    I have a 2001 Grand Am and do not know which fuse to replace. Auto Zone said to get a 20 amp, which I did but nothing is labeled and the 3 20 amp fuses do not appear to be broken. Any ideas? I need this outlet for the mini air compresser for when my tires get low

Thanks
  • lacrossesoakedlacrossesoaked Member Posts: 87
    Fuse boxes may be located under the steering wheel or under the hood or both places. It has always been my experience that a fuse map is imprinted on the covers of the boxes.
  • lacrossesoakedlacrossesoaked Member Posts: 87
    got this anwer off of another website:
    "There are actually 3 fuseboxes. Under the hood is the power distribution with breakers and fuses. The other 2 are on both sides of the dashboard. Access is thru removable covers after the front doors are opened."
This discussion has been closed.