Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan 370Z Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    No problem. I'll look into what Hyundai did with its March programs and head on over to the Genesis discussion in the next day or two. See you there.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • 2lo4u2bn2lo4u2bn Posts: 6
    Looking to lease a '10 370z touring w/ sport package

I know they dont lease well, but am interested in it.
  • car_lovecar_love Posts: 27
    edited April 2010
    I asked a couple weeks ago at the Nissan dealership in town and I was quoted 48% with 12k miles for 39months, not sure what the money factor was though on a brand new black 370z w/Sports Package, Manual 6, full size spare, cloth seats. To much for me so I ended up buying a used 2005 350z Touring with leather, manual 6 with 34k miles on it for 1/2 the price. With a 4k down payment it was near $370 a month or so.

The Z series definitely keep their value if you keep the mileage minimal and the car in good condition.
  • Car_man - Could you please share the numbers for a 370Z Roadster Touring w/ Sport 6mt for 36 and 39 months with 15K year? Also, do they offer 18K or 20K miles a year? Thanks in advance for your help.
    I'd be happy to help you out, z4maudioman.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Nissan 370Z Roadster Touring with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00230 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00230 and 49%.

I don't believe that NMAC offers leases with more than 15,000 miles per year. If you need to drive that much, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is usually less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Carman,

Could you please post the MF and residual for the base 370z with an auto and manual transmission. This would be for 36 months and 10k per year. Thank you.
  • It might take forever for someone to respond with the rates. Why don't you just ask the dealer, ask two if you think the first one is messing with the MF. They can't touch the residual but can mark up the MF. I have watched Z lease rates for the past couple of years and can tell you that they are horrible horrible cars to lease.

You could probably save $100 a month or more by leasing the much nicer G37 coupe.
  • Thanks for the info. I have leased a g35 coupe in the past for the same reason you just mentioned. However, I prefer the 370z over the G37. The MF have been horrible and the residuals are not great, but I keep thinking Nissan might get agressive. The Nissan dealerships in my area are not very upfront and I know they mark up the MF. Thus, why I usually lease out of state.
  • Hi ajpbf7. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2010 Nissan 370Z Coupe with 10,000 miles per year are .00230 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

I'm about to purchase a 2010 370Z Roadster and am wondering what current incentives are being offered for the vehicle. Edmunds doesn't list any offers, but i'm pretty sure there are still incentives on the 2010 roadsters. I've heard upwards of $10K in marketing cash. Please let me know if you have this info. Thanks for your help.
  • Hey z4maudioman. I've only seen $2,000 in dealer cash on the 2010 Z Roadster. $10,000 sounds a little on the high side.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello Carman,

I'm in the process of negotiating a deal on a 2010 and 2011 370 Nismo. Could you please provide the Feb. lease rates from NMAC for both vehicles.

This will be a 39 month lease with 12K miles per year.

Thanks!!!
  • Hi srpmp1. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 370Z NISMO with 12,000 miles per year are .00230 and 53%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2010 model are .00230 and 46%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello,

Can I please have the number for 2010 and 2011 Nissan 370z Manual Base Coupe for this month? (February) 36 months and 15k miles/year? Thank you!
    Hi anoose. Nissan is not currently providing any lease support on the 370Z. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2011 370Z Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00230 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Could you provide the residual and MF for 3yr/36k mi on a 2010 370z convertible for April? Much thanks!

-d
    Here you go rabidpear. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 370Z Convertible with 12,000 miles per year are .00230 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • taekim81taekim81 Posts: 1
    Could you provide the residual and MF for 36mo./39mo. 12,000 mi/yr on a 2011 NISMO 370z for July? Much thanks!
    I'd be happy to help you out, taekim81. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 370Z Coupe NISMO with 12,000 miles per year are .00230 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 00230 and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

I want to order a 2012 NISMO 370Z and would like to lease. Do you have the latest MF and residual for a 12k and 15k lease? I'm considering either 36 or 39 months. I'd like my negotiation to focus on the sale price instead of worrying about the other moving parts.

Thanks!

A Future NISMO-torist