Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Jeep Wrangler

Comments

• geepersgeepers Member Posts: 93
    for all you new Jeep owners and those that have somehow escaped so far.

That cute little Jeep windshield is nice and flat and sits at pretty near a 90 degree angle. That means there is zero percent chance that the pebble headed your way will glance harmlessly off the windshield. Instead you will hear a resounding "thwack." Now you can start looking around for the new little star that has been added to your windshield.

Waste no time and get yourself down to the local glass chip repair place and get it filled before it develops into a long, long crack. My insurance will waive the deductible to have the star repaired. They prefer this over replacing the windshield after a crack develops.

I use Novus, I don't know if they're nationwide. From my experience, avoid the many fly-by-night operations that go in and out of business at light speed, even if they do offer you a free trip to Hawaii.

I just got one repaired and it only took about 20 minutes. My '91 Jeep has been in for windshield chip repair many, many times. That is my long-winded contribution to the town hall meeting.
  • bcmalibu99lsbcmalibu99ls Member Posts: 625
    With so many Jeep accessories, there has to be one!
  • tsjaytsjay Member Posts: 4,591
    Geepers, you sure got that right! Thelma Jane had a chip repaired just a few weeks ago, and now she has another one that needs to be fixed.

Don't know how it is other places, but I THINK it's a state law in Ky that insurance companies fix windshields with no deductible. Whether it's a law or not, it is VERY common around here that people can have windshields repaired/replaced with no deductible applied.

I would prefer to have a chip fixed rather than to have the windshield completely replaced. There's a risk of getting leaks when the entire windshield is replaced. Also, you could end up with stress cracks. Even some Jeeps from the factory had this problem with stress cracking the windshields. Apparently, if they don't get the new one installed just right, this could happen.

Tom

Have you hugged your Jeep today?
  • 01r101r1 Member Posts: 280
    Nothing new to report from the Evergreen State, just more snow in the hills and mountains. I drove my Jeep about a week ago when we had about 4 inches of the white stuff at my house. Unfortunately, it only lasted about 12 hours.

Other than that, she's been parked in my garage recovering from a muddy event a couple of weeks ago. I volunteered my services at a local SCCA Rally as a recovery vehicle. The course was a windy dirt track that had turned to mud from rain storm after storm. The cars racing were mostly AWD audi's, Sube's, Toyota's and some FWD VW's.

Inevitably, people went off course and got stuck. We even had one of VW's go so far off course he got wrapped up in a barbed wire fence and one very solid post (ouch!). He started a little vehicle fire, so my trusty Jeep got to play fire truck by getting out there quickly with additional extinguishers.

The Jeep did a great job pulling these cars back on course and even all the way back to the pit area. Of course, having some BFG Mud Terrain tires helped too.

Cleaning up after all that mud was no fun. I don't mind a dirty Jeep, don't get me wrong. But I don't like to leave large amounts of mud stuck on her to dry. While cleaning the underside, I noticed I 'scooped' up a lot of mud above the center skid plate. The space between the skid plate and tranny/t-case was packed solid. That was challenging (an messy), so say the least, to clean out.

Keep on Jeepin'
    -Pete
  • mtngalmtngal Member Posts: 1,911
    My Noble Black Steed is now home, probably pining because he had so much activity last week, and now he's sitting at home while we go back to our usual schedule.

We did play a bit in the dirt in Utah, but nothing very hard. One of the dirt roads we found was unexpected - the map I had showed it as being paved. It was paved until the Arizona state line! We had a great time hiking and exploring - I can't wait to go back.

I've been lucky with my windshield - we got a stone chip a couple of years ago when we were driving the Coquihalla Hwy in BC. It still hasn't spread, so I don't think it will.
  • barresa62barresa62 Member Posts: 1,379
    What SCCA event did you attend? I think it might be the same one I entertained thoughts of going to w/my Wrangler. A lot of my Subie buddies were going to attend. I imagined I might be some rescue vehicle for them. :-)

Stephen
  • erickplerickpl Member Posts: 2,735
    I read the posts previously about the headlights. I want to get brighter lights for the Green TJ. Twylie has the IPF H4 setup. Did you get the new harness setup too or just the light setup? (Do you have the pricing sheet and info where you ordered the stuff? You can email me with the address you should already have. ;)

Does anybody know of other high intensity lighting options for the TJ for a reasonable price?

-Paul
  • 01r101r1 Member Posts: 280
    I'm not sure what it was called, as I don't really follow any of that. My brother in-law hosts the event and maintains the course. Something happened to his normal rescue guy and I filled in at the last minute. It was down here in SW WA in Ridgefield, right off I-5. It wasn't that big, maybe 30 people?

-Pete
  • ponmponm Member Posts: 139
    MY buddy who does custom suspensions and roll cages is having an open house for his new location on sunday december 7. Anyone from the st. louis, MO area should come or if you feel like driving. There is going to be a slow crawl competition and more. Free food! Also, you can see the mural of flames I painted in his shop. There should be a lot of jeeps there, I think he is expecting around 300-400 people. If anyone wnats the info I can post it up tomorrow. take care-scott
  • twylietwylie Member Posts: 619
    I used the IPF H4 lenses and also went with their "special" bulbs, although I think standard H4 Halogens from the parts store would work just as well for less money. The key to the better lighting seems to be the lens itself. The E-Code lenses like the IPF and Cibie have a very sharp cut-off with a rise to the right shoulder of the road. Beam pattern is very even across the vehicle. IPF has recently changed its lenses to be DOT approved (addition of alignment nipples), but I have not heard any reviews of the new design to know if it is as good as the non-DOT approved variety. The Cibie lenses are more $, but are suppose to offer less beam separation from Lo to High.

I did not upgrade my wiring harness, since I stayed with stock wattage bulbs. In the event you go with a higher wattage bulb, I would suggest that the bypass harness is mandatory. The factory wiring is not designed to carry as much current as the higher wattage bulbs can draw. If you're handy with electrical, you can make a bypass harness with about $5 in wire and a couple of standard relays.

I really like the upgraded lighting for the back roads I live on. If anyone wants the vendor name where I bought mine, email me (addy in profile). Great prices and super customer support.

-twylie
    Have you guys tried the silverstars?

I can't justify the price of the Magic J's though the afterglow is too cool. :)

-Paul
  • barresa62barresa62 Member Posts: 1,379
    I had them on my WRX. For the price, they weren't bad and I did notice a difference over stock although not as much as the mfg would have you believe.

Stephen
  • mac24mac24 Member Posts: 3,910
    If you're looking for performance rather than appearance, take a look at the 'E' version of both Cibie and Hella. Twylie gave a good post earlier.
  • 2003wrangler2003wrangler Member Posts: 24
    Tom - Glad to hear you are still beating Thelma's corners around!! She is probably in need of full body armor now :) How did that Timberwolf CJ go in the mud? I looked like it just had a pretty big body lift and not much ground clearance under the skid, so I imagine you did about as well in the mud as it did.
    Think again! :)

That guy had 35" Superswampers and was locked front and back. No way I could keep up with him.

It was just a lousy day... the mud ruined things. He has a pretty nice place to play there, but it needs to be dry when ya go.

I hope we can go back sometime when the conditions are better.

Tom

• twylietwylie Member Posts: 619
    I've got the Silverstar replacement bulbs in my Explorer and my wife's car. They are better than stock bulbs (whiter, cleaner light), but not nearly as good as the light thrown from the E-code lenses. If you're looking to save a few bucks, try one of the E-code lens housings with H4 bulbs from a motorcycle shop. Probably about $80-90 total, vs. 35 for the Silverstar bulbs alone. Worth the extra money IMHO.

-twylie
  • div2div2 Member Posts: 2,580
    I like the Cibies and Hellas. I prefer the Cibies but a friend at a local shop gave me a good deal on the Hellas. And besides, I figure you should use German lights on a German SUV, right? ;) You can keep the stock harness so long as you use stock wattage bulbs. Upgrading the lights and speakers have made my TJ safer AND more enjoyable.
    People, I am gonna be climbing the walls! I didn't get to wheel last Saturday, since I didn't have a wheelin' bud, and the weather was so crummy that I was afraid there wouldn't be anyone at Turkey Bay, if I drove all the way down there and took a chance on hooking up.

Now, this Saturday I have to work! Guess it would be too sloppy at Turkey Bay to do any good wheelin' anyway... rain again! Wet conditions just ruin the wheelin'. You can still go, but the "fun" things are best not attempted when the ground is muddy.

Oh well, maybe I can hang in there another week. Guess I'll have to, huh?

Tom

You could get sick during the week... :) That'd cure that problem. :) hehehe

-Paul
    Well, I talked to my financial advisor ;) and discussed with her the benefits of upgrading the lights in the TJ. She didn't see the point of replacing lights that worked fine, but she was reminded of doing something similar. She agreed.

I ended up ordering IPF 920H replacement lenses and the Magic J H4 bulbs with the green afterglow to match the green TJ. I also ordered the IPF 968 lamps for fog lamps. I won't be using the stock fog lamp wiring, but this TJ doesn't have it anyway. :) I'll mount the switch somewhere nice. If y'all want photos, I'll take some while I do the mods and put them up on my Webshots for ya. Let me know if you want to know where I got this stuff and I'll send ya an email. I don't use my Yahoo mail often and I can't give out my work email here.

I'm also hoping to order at some point the blue afterglows for our Grand Cherokee. :) She doesn't know that yet though. :) hehe

-Paul
  • sean810sean810 Member Posts: 3
    While researching new cars on the net, I stumbled upon this site. Your obvious love for your Jeeps convinced me to take one for a test drive. After driving a few Jeeps, I could not get them out of my mind. No other car would do, so I am now the owner of a 2004 Jeep Wrangler X! It is the Columbia Edition, black with a soft top, half doors, tinted windows, and air conditioning. I have had it for just over a week now, and I think I am officially obsessed. It is snowing outside now and I have to drive through a valley and up hills to get to work...can't wait! Thank you everyone, your enthusiasm steered me towards my Jeep, and I couldn't be happier!
    Welcome to the club! The Wrangler is a fun vehicle. One bit of advice: Your Wrangler will handle a bit differently than a passenger car-particularly in icy weather. Drive carefully until you acclimate yourself to your Jeep's capabilities. I suggest finding a large, empty snow-covered parking lot to practice your braking and steering technique. Don't get me wrong; a Wrangler's road manners are anything but treacherous. However, most new TJ owners need to become familiar with the handling characteristics of a vehicle with a short wheelbase and a high center of gravity.
    I'm sure Tom will welcome you too with a big YEHAW, but welcome!

The X is ripe for lots of fun mods if you want to take the step of wheelin' it. I have the 4cyl in mine/my daughter's TJ, and haven't really taken it offroad. Maybe I'll take her to Hungry Valley one day in the Spring and show her things she can do.

Depending on your intended use, the X can be changed to enhance that experience - offroading being the main thing. For a daily driver, the softtop can get a bit noisy, but if you keep the airflow going through the vents, the windows will bow out and reduce noise considerably.

Enjoy your ride. I had an X in Hawaii a while back and LOVED driving it around. Too bad I had to keep taking the top up and down with the rain/sun. :)

-Paul
  • billy318tibilly318ti Member Posts: 38
    Hey, looks like wranglers are selling like candy..Dont really see as many on the road then i did in the summer.....I have a quick question for you guys.. What's a good way to remove snow and ice from the soft top windows.??????????? Just curious cause snows heading my way///6-10 inches!!! A littel update on my jeep.... Getting a 2 inch lift this christmas for her,..And some jerk scratched the hell out of it with a key. So that ruined my day..other than that it gets more fun everyday...
    To get rid of the snow/ice, I get in and tap the windows softly and most of it comes off. After heating up the interior a bit, the rest should come off easily. Don't wipe it! You'll scratch the windows!

As for the top, I just leave it and let the driving do it. :)

You can also use a car cover available from most off road places designed to fit the TJ. That makes it easier - just wipe the heavy snow off then take the cover off. If you dont take the cover, leave it someplace where it can dry. If you have to take it with you, keep a breathable bag handy to carry it.

-Paul
    I agree with Paul, though I've wondered if something like Rain-X would help prevent ice/snow accumulations on the soft top windows. The Rain-X site says to check with the manufacturer before applying it to plastic. I may try it on my Sahara regardless, if it screws up the windows I'll have an airtight justification for buying a new sailcloth replacement top...:)
    I swear you're following me. :) Both on the 3 Series and this forum... or we just have the same cars. hehe

I just threw out my old windows for the TJ. I should have tried Rain-x. You could probably call JC Whitney and talk with them about the sailcloth windows to see if RainX would work.

I was told by them that for cleaning you can use the BMW convertible window cleaners, so there are definitely things you can use on the windows. If RainX has any alcohol content though, I suspect you probably can't.

But go ahead and use it anyway and mess up your windows. Those sailcloth tops are NICE! I put a black one on my green TJ this past summer and love how it looks and works.

-Paul
    I agree with Paul, though I've wondered if something like Rain-X would help prevent ice/snow accumulations on the soft top windows. The Rain-X site says to check with the manufacturer before applying it to plastic. I may try it on my Sahara anyway; if it does screw up the windows I'll at least have an airtight justification for buying a new sailcloth replacement top...:)
    Welcome, sean! I use my Wrangler for a daily driver when the roads are bad and don't have a problem as long as I stay cautious. Because it locks the front and back wheels I get annoyed when the road is partly icy - I tend to just leave it in 2WD and drive very carefully.

I hope all you folks with bad roads are enjoying your Jeep days - I, unfortunately, am looking at 50s, a slight chance of a sprinkle with the snow level more than 2000 feet above me! By the way, Paul, Hungry Valley is dry and brown at the moment - might get a bit muddy Sunday - but otherwise lovely for off-roading right now.

Can you snowbound people share some of that snow with us out here? From what I hear you've got more than you want, and we'd like some.
    Just head up to Tahoe or Mammoth. :)

I think I'll make a dad/daughter day and take her offroading, but I don't want to go alone. You always want to have a bud with ya. Maybe she'll drive the TJ and I'll drive the WJ (once I get the AT's on it). Then we'll have buddied up... just need some tow straps now. :)

-Paul
    My TJ is exhibiting some interesting behavior. Sometimes the gauge drops to empty while driving, then a moment or so later (5-30 seconds) goes back to normal. I've also noticed that the gauge may read a particular level before stopping the engine and pulling the key. When the key is reinserted and engine started, the fuel is reading lower.

Any ideas?

My daughter is telling me too that there seems to be some hesitation and some really rough engine idling. I'm wondering if she got some bad gas, but wondered if y'all had any other thoughts.

-Paul
    WELCOME AND CONGRATS!!!!!

Another one bites the dust! :)

So, our enthusiasm and love for our Jeeps kinda rubbed off on ya, huh? Ain't ya glad? Ain't Jeeps THE COOLEST vehicles in the world???

Yeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean, how bout some pics???? Would love to see your new Jeep. I'm not familiar with the Columbia Edition, so a little info on that would be appreciated.

Your profile says you live in Ohio. What part? If you are in the soutwestern part, then you wouldn't have to drive TOO far to get to Turkey Bay and go wheelin' with me (maybe 5.5 to 6 hrs). DO you plan to wheel your Jeep??? I didn't plan on wheelin' Thelma Jane when I ordered her, but look what happened: I go almost every weekend now and can't get enough!

Be careful on the snow and ice, as others have warned ya. Jeeps cannot be driven like they are passenger cars. The narrow track, short wheelbase, and high center of gravity make them very capable off road vehicles, but those same characteristics make them much less stable on the highway, especially on slick roads.

Also, to all new Wrangler owners, remember your four wheel drive system is PART TIME. You should NOT run in four wheel drive on dry pavement. When you encounter those situations where you are on dry pavement for a mile or so, then on hard packed snow or ice for a short distance, then back to dry pavement, it's best to stay in 2 WD and just drive very carefully.

Once again, welcome, and a big CONGRATULATIONS on that Jeep!

Tom

Normal Jeep behavior I'm afraid. However, you might notice that the gauge reading creeps back up after a few miles.

It's a Jeep thing!

:--)
    I have some interesting readings sometimes with mine - it tends to read lower than it really is. I've gotten out of the habit of driving till the last drop since I live out in the boonies, so it never bothers me to fill up before I absolutely have to. It also came in handy once when the warning light came on just feet past the last freeway exit on the northbound Grapevine (Castaic). I had no problems (though I didn't drive over 65) making it to the next gas about 35 miles (and over 2,000 feet up).
  • mullins87mullins87 Member Posts: 959
    What are you going to do????? Two Saturdays in a row without going to TB??!?!?! He'll be climbing Buttpucker Hill in his sleep. He's probably out in the garage right now hugged up to Thelma Jane apologizing for not spending enough quality time with her while his wife wonders if he'll ever come back inside.
    It's generally good practice to refuel well before the tank gets to 'Empty'. As well as lessening your chances of completely running out of gas, it's better for your fuel pump.

The pump is submerged in the tank and is cooled by the surrounding fuel. This doesn't mean that the first time you run low the pump will explode, but there is a correlation between running the tank low and fuel pump failure.

Of course, one does have to overcome the male need to wait until the needle gets to other side of 'E' before looking for a gas station (it's a bit like not asking for directions!).

;--)
  • sean810sean810 Member Posts: 3
    Thank you for all of the welcomes and congrats!
    I had to drive in a snow storm to get to work today, man was it fun! I followed everyone's advice and took it easy on the gas pedal, and she just tracked right up the steep hills I had trouble with all last winter in my old car. This is the first time I have EVER had fun driving on the road in the snow.
    I will post some pics this weekend... The Columbia is basically an X with a few add ons that includes, two tone seats, a silver colored instrument panel, graphite colored wheels and fender flares, 7 speaker sounds system with a CD player, and fog lamps. Oh yeah, and I get a Columbia parka in the mail.
    I have a question, should I upgrade the P225/75R15 tires that it came with? I plan on going off road on the weekends when I can (after I add the tow hooks and straps). Will these tires be ok for moderate off roading? Also, the guys at work are telling that I should add a cold air intake and that I should upgrade the exhaust. It don't think I need more power right now, would these help with gas mileage?
    Thanks for any advice you can give me!
    Thrilled with my Jeep!
    Sean
  • geepersgeepers Member Posts: 93
    The fuel gauge in my older YJ stays at full for the longest time, moves to half at a consistent pace, then plummets to empty in no time. So I start looking for a station around the half mark. From what I've heard, another good reason to keep more gas in your tank is that it allows for less water condensation inside the tank.
  • 2003wrangler2003wrangler Member Posts: 24
    If I were you, I would wait before doing any upgrades and see how it does offroad for you. You will be pleasantly surprised at how capable a stock TJ is off-road. I would get the tow hooks and the strap first and wait and see about everything else. If you think you need a more aggressive tire soon, go to your local tire shop and see how much they will give you on trade for your factory tires before they get very many miles on them. You can fit up to 31x10.50 tires on a stock TJ, so look into that size range if you want to upgrade. I would not mess with the cold air intake or exhaust upgrades.

Personally, I have a 2" spring spacer lift which I installed myself and 32x11.50 tires which helps in offroad performace by giving you some extra ground clearance. You can get the spring spacers with longer shocks for just over $200 and I think this is a better investment than getting new exhaust or the cold air intake (just my opinion).
    What Kevin (2003wrangler) said!

Sean, the VAST majority of info that I can get on these gimmicks that are supposed to increase power and fuel mileage indicates that they just DON'T WORK!

Also, if you go with something like a K&N air filter, be advised that MANY people that have used them have found dust DOWNSTREAM of the filter! Yes, they pass more air, but they also are not as efficient at trapping dirt.

Man, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the power of that 4.0 L engine you have. It is all that you will ever need for a Jeep.

What part of Ohio are you in? Are you possibly interested in hooking up with me for some wheelin'?

Oh, add a CB to your list of immediate mods, if you are planning on doing some wheelin'. Just get the old cheapo from walmart and don't spend a lot on a fancy antenna. You don't need much range, if you are only buying it for wheelin'. As long as you can talk to the other Jeeps in the group, that's all ya need. You should be able to get set up for under $100 easily!

Checked out those websites I put ya onto yet? Does that stuff look like fun?

Tom

P.S. Oops! I thought I had given you some links in my original post, but I didn't.

I have LOTS of wheelin pics in the gallery at http://itsajeep.org

Just click on photo gallery on the home page, and then click on "tsjay" in that line of "top posters" that you will find on the gallery home page. That will take you to a list of my albums.

Also, I have created a website of my own about Turkey Bay, where I go wheelin' all the time. Check it out. http://home.earthlink.net/~tsjay49/
  • xenasdadxenasdad Member Posts: 1
    Hi Folks,
      Just bought my first Jeep after lurking in these pages for about a month. She (Zena) is a 2004 Wrangler X, 4.0 engine, 5 speed manual, soft top. She is shale green with a sage softtop. You folks helped me make up my mind about buying her. Thank you lots.
    WELCOME! CONGRATS!

I love that shale green, and the sage top looks great with it, I'll bet!

Man, Jeep Buds, we are selling a lot of Jeeps in here... think DC will send us each a commission check? :)

Seriously, if you go to almost any other car discussion group in Edmunds, or probably anywhere else, you just won't find the enthusiasm that people have for their vehicles that we have for our Jeeps. Also, there will be a LOT more negative posts in other groups.

I wish you the best of luck with that new Jeep, xenasdad! Post some pics!

Tom

For those of us who live where winter is really winter, it's time to check the air pressure in your tires. The pressure will drop when cold weather sets in. I run 28 psi in Thelma Jane's tires, but when I checked them just a little while ago, they ranged from 24 to 25 lbs. Got em aired back up to 28 now.

Tom

Welcome xenasdad! I really like the value of the X and have thought about getting something like that as a commuter car to replace my (hated) 2000 Tacoma. That green is definitely nice looking.

I agree with everyone's advice about mods. My '98 Sport is stock and it does everything I need it to do, but I don't do extreme off-roading - just what needs to be done to get to where I want to go (away from crowds). I find that I could occasionally use greater ground clearance (I have the 30x9.5 tires and I have dents in the skid plates where I have scraped the underside once or twice). I don't feel need for any additional power at all, even on freeways. And while I would love to get better gas mileage, I get about the same as just about any V6 engine in similar vehicles.
  • drosketerdrosketer Member Posts: 203
    Congratulations Sean and Xenasdad... not to mention, welcome to the board!

I've been away for a while so had a fun time catching up on all the posts. Also dropped in at my dealer today. My baby is in D1 status, apparently scheduled for C04. Not exactly sure on what the schedule date means, but the fellow who looked it up for me thought it indicated Dec. 04th... Meaning that she might be partially completed already! Could it be that I'll have a new ride before x-mas? :-)

On the downside, still no bites on the ol' t-bird. Bad time to be selling, and all those great incentives out there aren't helping either. Suspect a trade-in is coming...

Andrew
    Man, it would be SUPER if ya get that Jeep before Christmas! Hope ya do!

Did you get a decent deal worked out, if you end up having to trade-in the Bird? That's what I ended up doing too.

I had a only three weeks and a couple days from order to pick up of Thelma Jane, and I was unable to sell my Grand Prix GT. I had a real good deal worked out, so I didn't try real hard to sell the Grand Prix anyway. I would have then had to rent a car to drive until Thelma Jane came in, so it would have been about impossible to get enough above what the dealer was offering me for trade in to make it worthwhile selling the Grand Prix. I was allowed $1000 more than average trade in on that car!

Hope that Jeep comes in soon!

Tom

Tom. Not sure what the deal will be on the trade-in, but the price I am getting is 1% below invoice. I asked about getting the t-bird appraised but they want to wait until the Rubi comes in... I guess they don't want to do the inspection twice. Sure would be great if she comes in early though!

Hey, what sort of options are available from the dealer? My friend mentioned a few things that were available back then like undercoating, fading (or rather, anti-fading) for the paint, anti-rust coating, and some sort of treatment for the seats (water related if I remember correctly). Anyone have any opinions on whether any of these are worth it (or are still available)?

I've read before that undercoating is a bit of a controversy - if it gets chipped by a rock for example, it may trap particulate and water (that would just dry and fall off without the surrounding coating) and actually accelerate rusting at that spot. Opinions and thoughts?

Andrew
    Hope others will also give their opinions, but for my part, I don't think there is any reason in the world to get undercoating, scotchguard, paint treatment, or ANY of that crap from the dealer. It's just something they use to add profit to the deal, and there's no real benefit to any of it for the customer.

Also, the extended warranty thing is usually not a good idea, if you ask me. Good Lord, you are covered now up to 70K miles by the original warranty, so why pay for more than that?

If you DO decide to go with the extended warranty, then remember that the price is HIGHLY negotiable! They have LOTS of room to work with you on those things.

Tom

Wasn't planning on going with the extended warranty... it's good enough just as it is. My thoughts on all the treatments are pretty well inline with your thoughts... but it never hurts to see what others are thinking. Never know, I just might learn something! ;-)

Andrew
    Ross Allen wants me to post his annual Christmas greeting from him to all of you.

Merry Christmas from Ross Allen!