Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Land Rover LR4 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hey Car_Man. Could you please provide me with the RV abd MF for LR4 Lux MSRP 58050, 18,000 miles per yr for 42 months.

The quote i've received is based on selling price of 56,000 including running boards. The MSRP was 59400 with running boards. It came to 955/month with 0 CAP reduction for 42 months with taxes which is 6%.

Is it an accurate quote based on the selling price?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hey cricfan777. Here's the information that you're looking for. Chase's August lease money factor and residual value for a 42 month lease of a 2010 Land Rover LR4 Lux with 15,000 miles per year are .00078 and 40%, respectively.

I'm not sure if Chase publishes residual values for leases with more than 15,000 miles per year. I suspect that 15k is its highest published residual value percentages. If you need to drive more than that, you probably will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it would be to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Using an MSRP of $59,400, a selling price of $56,000, and the above lease program, I come up with a 42 month, 15,000 mile pr year payment of $830 before tax.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • I am looking for 2010 & 2011 (if published) Land Rover LR4 HSE & LR4 HSE LUX residual value for 36/15k and 39/15k. Thanks.
  • how much should i pay for a 2011 LR4 w/ a video/entertainment package for either a 36/39 month lease w 15k/yr in miles? the sticker was 52k but the dealer said 1200/month plus tax which blew me away as too high (nothing down). any ideas? thanks,
  • rllnresistancerllnresistance Posts: 8
    edited September 2010
    Considering a lease on an LR4 HSE Lux with Heavy Duty and Vision Assist packages. What's the residual and money factor for a 36/39 month with 12k lease?
  • Hi rllnresistance. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Chase's current lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Land Rover LR4 HSE Lux with 12,000 miles per year are .00027 and 45%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 00044 and 43%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Dear Car_Man:

Please confirm the current money factor rates for the 2011 LR4 HSE LUX that Chase is offering for a 36 month lease? The 0.00027 money factor cited times 2400 is equal to 0.65% APR interest rate which sounds way low i.e. under 1.00%? Other hand, a MF of 0.0027 time 2400 is equal to 6.48% APR which sound more in line for a Bank?
    Is there a web site that quotes the Chase lease rates? I can only find the rates to finance the purchase of a car on their site. Many thanks!!
  • You're very welcome, rllnresistance.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello silverlake. Chase's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 LR4 HSE LUX with 15,000 miles per year are .00187 and 52%, respectively.

I am not aware of any site that provides info on Chase's lease program to the general public.

Car_man
    Host
  • What are Chase's current money factor and residual for a 2011 LR4 HSE with CCP and only 10,000 miles a year?
  • Hi Car_man,

Could you pl let me know the buy rate and residual for 36 month, 10K/year lease for a 2010 LR4 with Lux plus, rear seat entertainment,

Much obliged

Z
  • Anyone know Nov MF and Residual for 2011 LR4 HSE, 36 Mos, 12K and 15K
  • Hi Car_man,

I'm interested in finding out the current residual values and money factors on both the 2011 LR4 HSE and 2011 LR4 HSE Luxury. Both leases would be for 36months/12k miles year. Are there any other incentives available on these trucks?

Thanks for your help!
  • Also, if the numbers are available for the base LR4 for 36months/12k year that would be very helpful as well.

Thanks!
  • Hello,

I am looking at leasing a 2011 LR4 HSE LUX, $0 down, 36 months, 12K miles. Can someone please share money factor and residual values that would be considered reasonable?

Thank you!
  • warbernwarbern Posts: 26
    edited December 2010
    Does anybody know what the current December money factor and residual rate are for a 2011 LR4 HSE for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year? Thanks so much!
  • I'm pretty sure that we are on our own here....no response from Car_man on my post from over two weeks ago and there are some even older...if anyone knows the details on these numbers please let us know!
  • I'm looking to lease a 2011 LR4 HSE under their current lease special. 36mo/10k... Can anyone provide the base MF and residual - I can't find anything on the web about this vehicle. The dealer is quoting a 57% residual which seems correct but a base MF of .00224 which seems too high.

Carman????
  • That's way too high if it's based on the deal they have on the Land Rover website.

If i back into a money factor based on the terms on the website (i'm assuming a $1500 down ($2995 due at signing so 1st payment, plus $795 acquisition fee seems about reasonable.)

the MF is .00111 . It's nowhere near .00224 . They are padding or not giving you the top tier rate.

just my 2 cents
  • Hi carman, should the base MF for a 2010 LR4 still be .00027, my dealership is quoting .00076 on a demo model with 4K miles.

Thanks,
    Charles
  • geo23geo23 Posts: 1
    What can be expected with respect to the money factor these days? I'm being offered 0.0021 through Chase on an LR4 Metropolis Edition. The MSRP is $56,950 and purchase price of $54,000, 39-mth, 15,000 miles. There is no cap-cost reduction and taxes and fees will be paid upfront. Compared to most purchase finance deals, the effective 5% interest rate on the lease is horrible. Is there an alternative?
  • Hi. I'm trying to lease an LR4 HSE. MSRP 53250. The price was discounted to 52350. Residual is 52% and money factor .0022. 42 month lease with 15K miles. The quote I received was $899 with no money down. Is this a good deal? If not, what do you think I should pay?
  • daxt24daxt24 Posts: 4
    Anyword on money factors for LR4 for March?
    Also, any ideas on what is a good discount on a Lr4 Hse would be appreciated.
  • vthvth Posts: 2
    Hi, what is the current (June 2011) money factor and residual for an HSE LR4 demo model with up to 10k miles? Also, what should I expect to pay?
    I have an LR3 coming off lease soon and would like to lease an LR4, any negotiating tips/tactics and prices would be appreciated. Seems like a fair amount of inventory in my area (New York City) too. Thank you.
    Hi vth. Land Rover's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 LR4 HSE with 15,000 miles per year are .00152 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

It's difficult to say exactly how much you will have to pay for this truck right now, but I can tell you that I would have to be given a huge discount over what I would normally pay for this truck in order to be persuaded to buy a demo unit with 10,000 miles on it. I'm not averse to buying or leasing demos, I just often find that dealers are not willing to provide enough of an additional discount to justify purchasing what for all intents and purposes is a low mileage used vehicle over a similar brand new one.

Car_man
    Host
  • nicksmu17nicksmu17 Posts: 17
    Hey car_man
    Great Site by the way!
    Are those lease rates through chase or Land Rover? I can't seem to get any dealer close to that money factor or residual, and I am only looking at a 36 month, 10k a year lease...You think residual would be higher and money factor the same?
    Also when I run those numbers on a 55 msrp car, sales price 48000. I get a payment of around 725 before tax, can you double check those numbers for me?
    Thanks Again

nick
  • nicksmu17nicksmu17 Posts: 17
    Here is my deal...

2011 LR4 Demo with 3000 miles
    MSRP : 55,550

36 month
    12k/ year
    $693
    0 down.... taxes, 1st month payment and title due at signing...

I think its a pretty good deal...would appreciate some feedback...
    Thanks Nick. I'm glad that you like it. Those numbers are through Chase. Land Rover no longer has its own captive finance company. It and Jaguar now run all of their special leases through Chase.

The money factor for a 36 month, 10k, lease would be the same, but its residual value would be a couple of points higher. Using an MSRP of $55,000 and a selling price of $48,000, I estimate that this car's 36 month, 15k, zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $641.

Car_man
    Host
  • vthvth Posts: 2
    Hi, what is the right price for a 2010 LR4 HSE with 3,000 miles? The dealer is telling me 49,750 so the least I know is it's < 49,750. The money factor and residual are 116 and 52%. Thnks