Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Jeep Wrangler Colors

britt22britt22 Member Posts: 17
edited March 2014 in Jeep
I am wondering if anyone out there has been lucky enough to get a Jeep Wrangler in the new Charcoal grey color ? - If so, do they have any pictures they can post ?
How do you like it compared to black ?
I have yet to see it and can not decide between ordering a New Charcoal Grey one or sticking with black.....Any and all input is more than welcomed... I can't decide which color to go with and need help ASAP.
Thanks !!

Comments

• britmsubritmsu Member Posts: 10
    The dark charcoal is a really dark grey, but in the sunlight you can definitely tell it is grey. I opted for the charcoal because black get dirty so quick. The picture on Jeep.com is not true to the color. That picture looks blue, but the real color is a dark charcoal. I would say it looks black, but I haven't had it next to a true black jeep. The color blends well with the grey interior. On the inside of the doors, the charcoal is nearly the same color as the accents. I posted some pictures on Jeepforum.com. I haven't had a chance to post any updated picture because I have been out riding around in my new Jeep!!!
  • mac24mac24 Member Posts: 3,910
    I am wondering if anyone out there has been lucky enough to get a Jeep Wrangler in the new Charcoal grey color ? - If so, do they have any pictures they can post ?

Here are britmsu's pics from another post:

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Nice, but I'm still partial to the green ones. They look the best in the woods.

(and my CJ-5 was green :) ).
  • britt22britt22 Member Posts: 17
    Thanks mac24 for posting -
    and britmsu.

This is MUCH! appreciated.

Yes - this is a very nice color. Very appealing. And britmsu you are right, it does look almost black....not at all like the web site drawing under "color options" which shows a lot of blue in it :) .

Enjoy !! -
  • mac24mac24 Member Posts: 3,910
    (and my CJ-5 was green :) ).

As is my TJ; it's the traditional Jeep color IMO. :shades:
This discussion has been closed.