Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2003 dodge ram no run

speedboy23speedboy23 Member Posts: 2
i have a 2003 dodge ram it has been running fine for the past year until yesterday my truck just turned off i have checked the fuel pressure which was 42 psi i checked the fuel pump that is fine and turns on with the key so i decided to check the distributor that check out fine then i decided to scan the data stream and i came up with nothing so i proceeded to changed the rotor button, the spark plugs, crank position sensor, pick-up coil and i scaned it one more time to make sure there weren't any codes and now i have a crankshaft position sensor code, so i erased the code tried turning the engine over again and the same code comes right back and i have had no success with this truck does anybody have any suggestions.

Comments

• Options
    speedboy23speedboy23 Member Posts: 2
    just checked for vacuum leaks and i have no problems there :mad: :cry: can someone give me some useful info
  • Options
    lauralou2lauralou2 Member Posts: 2
    I am having the same problem, what did you find out about the problem. Thanks, Laura
  • Options
    toprjf739toprjf739 Member Posts: 1
    I had a similar problem I thought it was the Alt. drove it to O'Reilly and they checked the charging system. My battery was bad. Even though it would crank and start the battery was bad. I replaced it and it no longer stalls