Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

4Runner Fabric vs Sport Fabric

alohaboyalohaboy Member Posts: 16
edited July 2014 in Toyota
Can anyone explain the difference between the Fabric and Sport Fabric seats in the new 4Runner? I've tried to find pictures, but haven't had any luck. The Sport Fabric sounds like it'd be more water/stain repellant, but then they have the water resistant fabric on the TE.
I've been looking pretty hard at leather no matter what car I get (to help combat inevitable spills that will be arriving with my first child in May) but that tends to push the price to the upper limit of my price range.
Thanks for any help.

Comments

• tay528tay528 Member Posts: 16
    The one thing about the sport fabric is that it changes your driver's seat from 6 way power to 8 way power, adds power lumbar support and gives your passenger seat 4 way power . . .

Fabric wise? Just looks like the sport fabric has the little specks in it for aesthetic value.
  • floridacarnutfloridacarnut Member Posts: 1
    Have you found any more information on your Sport Fabric seat stain situation.
    I did read on blog from a person with a 2006 that had the sports fabric with 65k
    miles and said the fabric really stained. That person suggested leather be
    installed.
This discussion has been closed.