Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda Accord Crosstour Lease Questions

12345679»

Comments

• birdlivsbirdlivs Posts: 18
    Thanks Carman, would that apply to the EX-L 6 cylinder as well?
    Thanks Carman, would that apply to the EX-L 6 cylinder as well? Did August Change?
    Thanks Carman, would that apply to the EX-L 6 cylinder as well? Did August Change?
  • Hi CarMan. Looking to lease a 2013 Crosstour EX-L V6 AWD w/ Navi 3/36K. Any udates on buy rates residuals, money factors and incentives for September would be helpful. Thanks!
  • Residual is 47%... MF is .00043

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• dkgsxdkgsx Posts: 8
    edited October 2013
    Hi Car_man,

What are the current 3-year lease rates for a 2013 FWD Crosstour EX-L w/Navi? I drive 8k miles per year . Are there 2014 MY rates available yet (same input)?

TIA!
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,906
    2013 FWD Crosstour EX-L w/Navi 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    The money factor is either .00033 or .00043

I'm not sure of the residual, as I don't show that model, but it is definitely less than 55%...

Sorry that I don't have better info for you...

regards,
    kyfdx

• dkgsxdkgsx Posts: 8
    Thanks! What about the V6 model's residual (EX-L, navi, 2wd, 12k/yr)? If you don't have 2wd data, please quote AWD.

Thanks again.
  • MSRP 28,060. Net cap cost 25,305.32, includes $595 acquisition fee. Residual $14,591.20. $300/month zero down. It appears happypilot1 had a much better deal in 2010 at $249 for a net cap cost car of 26,186. Carman, is it possible to negotiate a better deal with the dealer than $300/month? Thanks.
  • jawjetjawjet Posts: 1

Looking to lease an awd crosstour 36 months, no money down I am a present honda customer with not great credit anybody know what I can expect in a lease???

• Hi Car Man, I'm looking to buy an EX-L AWD and I have a few questions....Is the difference in features between the 2012-2013 models worth the price difference between the years? Also the options for the EX-L only differ in AWD or not, correct? I'm looking to buy a V6. And lastly....which is better..lease or finance? I have a NICE down payment, but shy of what I would need to purchase out-rite which is what I prefer..
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,906

@msalmondine said: Hi Car Man, I'm looking to buy an EX-L AWD and I have a few questions....Is the difference in features between the 2012-2013 models worth the price difference between the years? Also the options for the EX-L only differ in AWD or not, correct? I'm looking to buy a V6. And lastly....which is better..lease or finance? I have a NICE down payment, but shy of what I would need to purchase out-rite which is what I prefer..

I'm not really up on the differences between the models, but you can research it here on Edmunds, using the tabs at the top of the page. You can't really lease a used car, at least not at any sort of favorable rate. If you are looking at 2012-2013 models, you should certainly plan on buying it.