Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Taurus Lease Questions

Comments

• huskie13huskie13 Posts: 9
    Could you update the lease information for April, my car just arrived at the dealer. 2013, SHO Black on Black... with 402a, Nav, Roof

I am going to try to get the below worked out
    Sticker $44,785
    invoice $41,233

what rebates are out there that i should be getting

36 / 39 month 10,500 lease on the 2013 SHO
  • cwa318cwa318 Posts: 51
    edited April 2012
    Huskie.......

I just received the following information from a central Florida Ford dealer on the 2013 SHO

MSRP 47375
    Selling price 42969
    Less rebate of 1000
    24 - 58%. Money Factor - .25
    36 - 49%. - .50
    39 - 47%. - .75

I found most Ford dealers mark up those rates by at least a point however this is a great price on this car. Hope this helps! By the way those residuals were for 15k a year.
  • chad75chad75 Posts: 20
    Are there any recent updates on 2012 SHO lease values (found some nearby dealerships that still have 2012 SHOs they're trying to offload)? Also, any additional incentives besides the $2,500 shown on the Ford website?

Ideally, 10k, 12k, or 15k lease for 36 months.

Thanks!

P.S. This is for Florida (southwest)
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hey chad75. Ford Credit's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Taurus SHO with 15,000 miles per year are 0.5% and 49%, respectively.

The residual values for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher. The 10k residuals would be 3% higher.

I believe that Ford is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of the '13 Taurus SHO through Ford Credit.

The numbers for a 2012 model are 0.25% and 46% with a $3,250 cash incentive.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • kbill07kbill07 Posts: 17
    Hi Carman,

Are there any lease rebates on the 2013 Ford Taurus Limited models. Can you also list the money factors and lease rates for 24 mo and 36 month lease and 10.5k miles. Also, I went on Ford's website and the lease payments they were spitting out seem pretty low. A lease for a fully loaded Limited Taurus ($38k msrp) less $4k down payment (assuming I can get $4k off selling price with a combination of rebates/discounts) was $409/month. Do you think those are fairly accurate and that is something you can go to a dealer with?

Thanks
    Yes there is kbill07. Ford Credit's July base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Ford Taurus Limited 2WD with 10,500 miles per year are 0.25% and 62%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.5% and 53%.

Unfortunately, the lease calculators that appear on manufacturers' websites are often not very accurate. I don't know that this is the case specifically with Ford's site, but it often is.

Car_man
    Host
  • sps9sps9 Posts: 1
    Carman,
    Can you please provide the 2012 Lease rates and residuals for a 15k per year lease on a 2012 Sho for 24 months and 36 months

Also does ford offer a higher mile lease 20K per year?

Upfront mileage penalty vs at end of lease as well.
    Thanks a lot Carman
    Here you go sps9. Ford Credit's August base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Taurus SHO with 19,500 miles per year are 0.5% and 53%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 0.25% and 43%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take the massive $3,250 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of the '12 Taurus SHO into account.

Car_man
    Host
  • pb83pb83 Posts: 1
    New to the lease world and wondering if the lease prices will be the same amongst local dealers. I have a deal in the works for a 2013 SHO with Z plan. MSRP is 44500 and with z plan it drops to 40300. There is also around 2k in incentives. They said with 4k down, it would be $448 a month for 24 months and 15k miles. Not sure how they got that number but does that sound correct? Thanks. This is in upstate NY.
  • Hello,

I was wondering what the current rates and residual from Ford were for the 2013 Taurus SHO. 36 month term with 12000 and 13500 miles are the 2 scenarios I am considering.

Thank you.
  • Hello 83racecrew. Ford Credit's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Taurus SHO with 12,000 miles per year are 0.25% to 0.5% (varies by region) and 52%.

The residual value for a lease with 13,500 miles per year would be 1% lower.

There's a lot of lease cash on this car as well that you need to make sure to take into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you. I ended up leasing the Taurus. The dealer really put a good package together, though I was skeptical as the car had 1700 miles accrued by the sales manager.
  • What kind of real numbers are you guys getting?

I'd like to see lease numbers (excluding tax) for 36 months and 15k miles a year with $0 down.

I can't believe the residual is only 52%, needs a lot of incentives to make this compete with other $40k+ sedans.
  • Hi Car_Man,

I'm looking to lease either a 2013 Taurus Limited or SEL (2WD) and was wondering what the current rates and residual were for a 24 month term with 12000/yr. I currently have a Ford Red Carpet lease (now my 8th Ford vehicle with one) and was also wondering if the Ford Lease Loyalty program incentives might provide something as well. I may also have a friend write me in under their Ford AXZ plan as an option if better.

Quite a bit here but wanted to frame out all my options prior to going on site.
    Currently the limited's MSRP is $37,290. For the SELs it's $32,960.

Appreciate anything you can share.
    edited February 2013
    Wow, your eighth Ford, jlinfl. That's one loyal customer :). Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Taurus Limited 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.25% to 1.5% (there's not much of a difference, but the exact rte varies by region) and 51%.

There is a $500 to $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car, which again varies by region.

Current Red Carpet Lessees are eligible for another $1,000 on top of that, which is a nice perk.

Car_man
    Host
  • GBrianKGBrianK Posts: 211
    2013 Ford Taurus SHO w/ Performance Package

Money Factor and lease rate for 3 year lease with 12,000 mi year?
    Hi GBrianK. Ford Credit publishes lease rates, not money money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

Ford Credit's base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Taurus SHO with 12,000 miles per year are 0.25% to 0.5% (they vary by region) and 52%.

There's lease cash on this car that varies by region as well.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you, CarMan. Your numbers saved me in F&I. He tried to sneak by a rate of 1.5% (pad his pocket). I nixed that but good. With all of the incentives, I got 10.7% off MSRP and the current lease offer was fantastic (bested the finance handily).

Thank you for all of your hard work!!!!
    Glenn
  • Can you please post your deal break down.

thank you
  • Hi Car-man

can you please provide the lease rate and residual for the SHO for April and also all the incentives that are Available In Michigan that you are aware of.

thank you
    Sure newbee007. Ford Credit's April base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Taurus SHO in Michigan with 15,000 miles per year are 0.25% and 49%.

Ford is currently providing a $3,500 cash incentive on leases of this car in your area.

Car_man
    Host
    Sure, here's the breakdown:

MSRP 47870
    Ford Cash -3000
    Conquest Cash -1000
    Dealer Contribution -4870

Total 39000 (not including TT&L, $125 doc fee and $645 Ford Lease Fee)

I could have pushed for another couple of hundred, as a dealer in South Dallas is using all of the Holdback to get rid of their stock of SHO's. Ford was SORELY mistaken to produce so many of them fully loaded (minus the radar cruise control)...but their mistake was to my benefit!

Glenn

PM me if you need any other specific information.
    Car man:

Are there limitations to placing web addresses for dealer websites showing sale prices???

Glenn
  • Looking for some info and current incentives on a 14 SHO lease for this month. Looking for a 39 or 36 with 10.5 miles a year. Ford is offering to take back my 12 Fusion early. Looking to put 0 down, excellent credit. Thanx in advance
  • Hi

Can anyone please tell me the Top Tier lease interest rate, and residuals for the 2014 Taurus Limited and SHO, 24 and 27 month, 10k and 12K miles per year, as well as any Lease Cash offers?

West LA, Calif. area.

Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,863
    I'm sorry, but we don't have Ford money factors for this month.. I only have residuals. Also, no info on 27 month plans

2014 Taurus Limited FWD 24mo, 12K/yr
    60% residual Add 1% for 10.5K/yr

2014 Taurus SHO 24mo, 12K/yr
    61% residual Add 1% for 10.5K/yr

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Thanks! That helps a great deal.

Best wishes; fawltytowers
  • Hello!

Could I someone please provide the residual values for a 2014 Taurus SHO 36month lease? I'm in NJ if that matters any. Money factor too if you have them.

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,863

@only1jva said: Hello!

Could I someone please provide the residual values for a 2014 Taurus SHO 36month lease? I'm in NJ if that matters any. Money factor too if you have them.

2014 Taurus SHO 36mo, 15K/yr lease .0025% MF and 50% residual

Looks like $3000 lease cash on this model

regards, kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• residual and money factor for a 2014 ford taurus sho with 10k a year! and is there also any lease cash as well? I drive a 2013 Volvo s60 t6 and was there any foreign car incentive cash as well? thank you!!!!