Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

BEST SPARK PLUGS TO BUY FOR LINCOLN LS 2005 V6????

jpate88jpate88 Member Posts: 9
edited August 2014 in Lincoln
What are the best spark plugs for our cars?

Comments

• Options
    akirbyakirby Member Posts: 8,062
    The same ones that came in it.
  • Options
    toomanyfumestoomanyfumes Member Posts: 1,019
    I used same ones on my '05. Didn't want to take a chance with a different plug.
    2012 Mustang Premium, 2013 Lincoln MKX Elite, 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander.
  • Options
    No need to change them - the OEM plugs work just fine.
  • Options
    lincoln05lincoln05 Member Posts: 4
    Hello, guys & gals, I am taking my V8 Lincoln LS into the dealer to see if it's the coils and if its under the recall warranty for the V8 coils, I am hoping they will not just shoot me some SH_T! because I am a woman, is there any way I can for sure if my vin is under the recall warranty? all of the site I've came across has been a charge or not really telling me anything about the recall. or if there's a site I can go to, to see the breakdown of my vin number then at least I can have a half way ideal if they are shooting me a bunch of sh_t. I am praying its under warranty, I checked the site the one replyer had posted but like the other had stated it did not work for me either! I am reading so much about this problem.
  • Options
    Only the dealer can tell you by putting your VIN into the computer. If they say no then call another dealer and ask them to check your VIN. There's no reason they would lie about it - if it's under warranty then it's money in their pocket from Ford for the repair.
This discussion has been closed.