Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevrolet Cruze Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• dylrexdylrex Member Posts: 111
    Just my opinion 77racing1 but I don't think that's a good deal at all. I would shoot for at least invoice minus any rebates and such that are out there.
    It's a nice car but definitely not MSRP worthy.
  • bonita8bonita8 Member Posts: 5
    Is this deal good?
    I am trying to get a Chevy Cruze (basic) and the dealer gave me this deal
    36 month lease, 10K miles per year (since I rarely break 8K)
    $6500 check to me
    $169/month
    I am trading my '04 MDX with a value of about 9000 in KBB.
    How does this deal sound? they added in tinted windows and remote start
  • 77racing177racing1 Member Posts: 3
    Do you have any incentives that you qualify for
  • metalgear454metalgear454 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, can anyone provide me with the current lease rates /residual for February on the Cruze 1LT automatic for 24 mos. and 36 mos w/15,000 miles? Also the cash incentive from the lease company? Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Here you go metalgear454. Ally's February base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze with 15,000 miles per year are 4.1% and 67%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease of this car are 3.2% and 56%.

GM is providing a $2,080 cash incentive on 24-month leases and $1,280 on 36-month leases of this car through Ally. It is waiving the first month's payment on leases as well.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • gtsjeffgtsjeff Member Posts: 1
    need to know how i did for my mother leased her a 2013 cruze 1lt with conveniance pkg automatic sticke 21,095 leases for 179.50 a month for 24 month lease with 18k miles a year sign and drive 0 due..... first payment made by dealer and they paid her last payment on malibu of 273.00 and took care or a big ding on the quarter panel
  • berliner5000berliner5000 Member Posts: 4
    Hey there!
    Does anyone have the current lease rates and/or residual for March on the Cruze 1LT manual 36mo/12k miles? I'm looking to lease the car very soon and want to have all my ducks in row before I seriously sit down with someone.

Thanks!
  • bonita8bonita8 Member Posts: 5
    That included everything but they got me anyway! I was so angry when I left the dealer that I should've left them the car. The check to me was supposed to be $6500, they only gave me $5750 to keep the $169.87 a month because of my credit (656 score). I had already told them about my credit but it seems they didnt care or didnt pay attention.
    My Cruze has some form of insulation coming out of the dashboard (where dash meets glass). Its about 8" long took it back to the dealer and they cant fix it! Not happy at all with the dealer however I do love the car overall!
  • bossman141bossman141 Member Posts: 56
    You should have threatened to walk.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    We're sorry that you did not have a satisfactory experience with one of our dealerships, bonita8, although we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your Cruze! Let us know if we can check into anything for you - we can be reached at socialmedia@gm.com (include your name and contact information, the last 8 digits of your VIN and mileage, and a summary of the situation).
    Sarah, GM Customer Service
    Hi gtsjeff. This looks like a very good deal to me, though I won't be able to provide you with a thorough analysis of it without the selling price.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi berliner5000. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze with 12,000 miles per year are 2.5% and 58%.

GM is providing a $1,550 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car through Ally right now. Make sure to take it into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • arjeearjee Member Posts: 4
    For the month of March 2013, Chevy is offering Cruze LS at $209 per month with 0 down. Is it possible to get a Chevy Cruze 1lt for 190 a month with 0 down?
  • souzpaloozsouzpalooz Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    Hey All,

I was just checking to see how i did. 2013 Chevy Cruze LS Auto $2500 Down $125 a moth including all taxes. 24 Months 12k Miles. No trade ins. I feel like i did great, I love the car so far!
  • meh486meh486 Member Posts: 3
    Hello car man,
    Can you provide me with the Chevy cruze 2013 1lt money factor and residual for 15k miles for ally and gm financial?
    And do they still have the conquest deal?
    Certainly meh486. Ally's April base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT with 15,000 miles per year are 2.5% and 56%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,550 cash incentive that General Motors is currently providing on 36-month leases of it. The $1,000 conquest cash should still be available for current lessees of non-GM vehicles.

Car_man
    Host
    Carman,
    Thanks for that information, but do you have those numbers for gm financial?
  • ironmannironmann Member Posts: 4
    Just wanted to share my leasing experience. Bought a new Chevy Cruze Auto 1LT package with Driver Convenience Package and the RS Package. With $700 down 36 month, 36k miles for $205 a month with first month payments waived. GM is running a $1500 and another $1000 rebate on the car that we qualified for.
    I ended up getting the Cruze 1LT with the Convenience Package and Technology Package with 15k miles and 39 months for $195 a month with 0 out of pocket and first month payment waived also.
    That is including NY taxes also, i think the main reason is because i had the GM credit card, which brought the car down by another $1000, plus the GM incentive which was about $1500, plus $1000 conquest, plus 500 autoshow rebate.
  • swameeswamee Member Posts: 32
    Carman: Could you please post the LS & LT residuals and rates for 10k/yr for both 24 & 36 months? Thanks a ton in advance!
    Here you go swamee. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of any 2013 Chevrolet Cruze with 10,000 miles per year are 3.5% and 69%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.68% and 59%.

General Motors is currently providing a $750 cash incentive and waiving the first month's payment on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks again Carman! Looks like the 1550 lease cash is gone or probably in a new avatar
    hey can you share some details?which state was this in & if you had any GM card rebates?thanks
  • hyelakerhyelaker Member Posts: 1
    Here's my lease experience in CA. Base model automatic Cruze LS on a 36-month lease $2380 down (1st month included) and $110/month (taxes included) with 12,000 miles per year.
  • b_highb_high Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I am in Miami. What are the current lease rates (residual, money factor, etc) for 36 mo 10,000 mile lease of 2013 Cruze LS? What are the current incentives available?

Thank you,
  • crkyolfrtcrkyolfrt Member Posts: 2,345
    I know this isn't the right forum for general discussion, but I chose it cuz the rest haven't been frequented since mid 2012.

It should have its own forum of course. Can't believe how they offer us powertrain and body style options in dribs and drabs. We seem to get what EU has had long enough ago to be yawning about now.
    If we (NA) were smart, this diesel should have been here LAST year, complete with WAGON option, and stick transmission too for those that prefer it. And while they're at at, why not offer the wagon in AWD. They would probably sell so well GM would kick themselves for not cluing in earlier. Of course one crucial mistake they are making right off the bat to ensure sales success here, given how limited our choices are, they chose to sell the car already in upscale trim. So not only does the consumer have to anti-up for the diesel powertrain (for those that know what they want) which costs considerably more than a [non-permissible content removed]-for-tat gas job, but GM (and others) foolishly also package that already quite sturdy premium, in trim levels so high that most new prospective customers say fuggeddaboutit before even kickin' a tire. VW TDI wagon sales will continue to climb and GM will be standing around with their mouths open..

That said, the car will likely end up being more successful than GM deserves it to be..it's just it could be so much better..
    Hello b_high. Ally's July base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze LS with 10,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 59%.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,325 cash incentive on leases of this car in your area (this program is regional). It is waiving the first month's payment as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • captainrodcaptainrod Member Posts: 19
    Carman, interested in current August lease decimal MF, % resid, fees, incentives for a 2013 1LT with tech/conv/all-star? Also how does one obtain this information other than here, and short of calling dealers?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    I'm sorry... we don't have the GM lease numbers for August.

The numbers are considered confidential by the dealers and finance companies. GM dealers aren't really known for marking up their numbers for extra profit, so sometimes you just have to find a finance guy that will take the time to give them to you.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146

Please continue in our 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Lease Questions discussion.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.