Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevy Impala "REDUCED ENGINE POWER" message

Comments

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    If you have not done so already, you may file a complaint to the NHTSA's Office of Defects Investigation:
    https://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• eklm23eklm23 Member Posts: 1
    I just had this same problem fixed on my car this Monday. Accelerator pedal was replaced on mine. $225 out of pocket - not covered under the powertrain warranty (I personally think it should have been). This is dangerous, and should be a recall and everyone that experienced the problem should be refunded.
  • gmcustsvcsarahgmcustsvcsarah Member Posts: 1,964
    I understand that repairs can be frustrating, eklm23. How has everything been running since you have gotten your vehicle back?

Best,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • jakesmom98jakesmom98 Member Posts: 1
    I first experienced the "REDUCED ENGINE POWER" message returning home from witnessing the birth of my gr grandson,it was after dark,freezing cold out and scared me to death! Fortunately I made it home,and it happened again and again until I took it to my local dealer and explained the problem,even had the diagnosis of the problem which I had printed off from this forum,well they deduced it needed a new throttle cable and for about 6 weeks it was fine but now it won,t even get out of the driveway before it happens..scary!! I have another appointment with my dealer and hope they can fix it before someone gets hurt. I would think there would be a recall on this.Thanks for listening.
    jakesmom98,
    Congratulations on your new grandson! I'm sorry that this exciting moment was tarnished with the reduced engine power situation with your vehicle. I see you're already scheduled to go into your dealer to get this looked into; please update us on how this goes!
    Best,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • pls9927pls9927 Member Posts: 1
    :lemon: :lemon: we were fortunate that our 2006 chevy impala did not seize up while driving to Dallas. The engine light came on along with the service traction message periodically for about 500 miles of our trip. took car to local dealer and they ran diagnostic. P1516 error code came back from diagnostic. This is a very common error code and a very dangerous one. the dealer wanted over $500 to fix and so we chose to get a 2nd opinion, me not knowing what danger was involved by driving the car in this condition. we went no more than 6 miles to try and get to another mechanic and the car went dead completely and was involved in a 3 car accident. Luckily no one was injured.

GM IF YOU CARE ABOUT PEOPLE....ISSUE THE RECALL ALREADY!!! I'VE FOUND HUNDRED'S OF POSTS ABOUT THIS SINCE ENCOUNTERING PROBLEM THIS PAST WEEK.
  • kwilliams2012kwilliams2012 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2012
    I have a 2009 Impala and received the Engine power reduced message today while driving. I have a small son and I do a lot of highway driving and thank God I wasnt on the highway when this happened. I will never buy a Chevy/Gm car again and I am disgusted that GM is ignoring this problem. Maybe there should be a class action lawsuit against them. I guess I will have to take my car to the dealership first thing Monday morning. This is supposed to be an American car but it has over 90% made in China cheap parts ..NEVER WILL I BUY ANOTHER CHEVY/GM AGAIN!!!!
    kwilliams2012,

I see you were thinking about visiting your dealer this morning - how did everything go?

Looking forward to any updates,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • tphilipstphilips Member Posts: 2
    I can completely relate with you. I have a 2009 Chevy Impala that does the exact same thing. When yours stalls, does your readout state Servicing disabled throttle etc etc...??? I am so frustrated with this. I cant tell you how many accidents that i have almost caused by it stalling and having to get to the side of the road.
  • tphilipstphilips Member Posts: 2
    Based on the fact that there is numerous messages and concerns regarding the exact same issue occuring. I would think by now, GM would put a recall out for this. I am so tired and frustrated with my car just stalling in the middle of nowhere with this "reduced power", servicing disabled throttle body etc. What's it going to take?? And of course when you take it into a dealership, get ready to sell your soul to pay the bill. That is, IF they even take the time to actually diagnosis it. Come on now GM, by now, you've got to have figured this problem out. And moreover, a SOLUTION !!!!!!!!!!!
  • debo6debo6 Member Posts: 5
    I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH NHTSA (safercar.gov)
  • keihankeihan Member Posts: 1
    First I'd like to say that my wife's 2009 Impala is experiencing the same issues as everyone else here, intermittently. At the moment I will not let her drive it and am having her drive my 2010 Jeep Patriot Sport (which I have never had any problems with mind you). Since GM had received bailout money, courtesy of the American taxpayer, I am shocked (although I shouldn't be) at the sheer lack of concern (by GM and it's representatives) over an issue with a vehicle that has an obviously defective mechanism that can, directly or indirectly, cause injury or loss of life to it's occupants as well as others.
    The first problem is the mechanism itself. When one does a google search for the errors we are receiving, you will find that this is not an uncommon problem with Impalas and more often than not the throttle position sensor is at fault. This, in itself should prompt a recall since the saftey of the vehicle is compromised and can be compromised even the first time this indicator lights up. Also, take note that Impalas are not the only GM product affected by this very issue.
    The second and probably the most baffling problem is the programming of the computer system (assuming it is in the programming) which disables the vehicle while it is in motion. If this is a command issued by the computer system then this would be a design and engineering flaw and should be taken seriously but it appears that it is not. Never should the computer system shut down or disable any critical system while the vehicle is in motion.
    All that aside, why does Sarah (GM rep) seem very disconnected with the issue and the safety concerns of everyone here. We have purchased a product by the manufacturer she represents, but there seems to be an overwhelming lack of concern by her or GM (or both?) on this very issue. It seems as if they are saving face by their presence. I expect that companies should learn from their mistakes, but this design flaw has been appearing in GM vehicles for quite a while now and is not something they are unaware of (ie; just the presence of their rep in this forum is an indication that they are aware of the issue).
    Sometimes the only way to get big companies off their butts to do anything about a problem is to bring that problem to the public attention through the media as well as lawsuits and complaints. However, sounds to me like GM is biting the hand that feeds it since they took our money to save themselves yet ignore saftey concerns where their customers are concerned. Shame on you GM
    keihan,
    I understand that your Impala is experiencing the reduced engine power/service stabilitrak concerns intermittently, and that this can make it difficult to get diagnosed. Have you been in to one of our dealerships to have this looked at as of yet, or are you planning to do so?

We're here through Customer Service to support and assist you through the repair process as our first priority; our activities and interactions are documented into the data system we use for all interactions with our customers and dealerships (phone, internet, email, white mail, etc.). This data, particularly the data we can generate through service requests, is combined with data from our dealership service departments to help brand quality make decisions on our products.

I apologize if we have appeared to be disconnected with this concern you all are having on the forum; we're doing what we can but are also dependent upon hearing from the members of the Edmunds community so we can get service requests set up to work.

If we can assist you further, please contact us at socialmedia@gm.com with the following information: your name/Edmunds username, phone and address, the last 8 of your VIN and current mileage, and the name of your involved dealership.

All the best,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • jerseygmdriverjerseygmdriver Member Posts: 3
    jerseyGMdriver (May 09, 2012 4:22 pm)
  • deputy_dawgdeputy_dawg Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2012
    Just started getting "Reduced Engine Power" and loss of Traction Control plus the check engine light going on with 2008 Impala at 122K. Was curious if this was common, searched it and was surprised to find the high number of complaints from other Impala owners. Well atleast I know what I'm in for when going to get this fixed :(
  • chevy_owner2chevy_owner2 Member Posts: 2
    I have 48,000 on my 2009 Chevy Impala and the Service Traction Control and then Reduce Engine Power. I have read it is the throttle body and not covered under the extended warranty. I see it is a problem with the GM truck too!

Has GM filed a recall yet?
  • chevy_owner2chevy_owner2 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2012
    I signed and also filed a complaint with the NHTSA.
    Maybe, if enough people say something, GM will be forced to fix this with parts made of metal and not plastic. Throttle Body
  • njdonnaminjdonnami Member Posts: 1
    I have 2009 impala ss with 23000 miles on it. As I type I am waiting for the tow truck. As of today, this is the 5th time I have dealt with "reduced engine power"/"service Stabilitrak". I have gone to two different dealerships hoping someone will fix the problem. My last service for the issue was yesterday and last night while driving on a Jersey highway with my kids, engine power was reduced to 4, maybe 5 mph. And the best part was trying to get through an intersection without the acceleration I so desperately needed. I even paid, how stupid am I, for throttle cleaning. I should have checked this site earlier.
    Such a safety issue. Instead of being scared of getting into an accident, I'm fearful I will be the one causing the pile up. GM come clean and issue a recall. Something needs to be done.
    And I dont know if any one has lost the automatic start function when this issue occurs. Seems to go hand in hand with mine.
    We have been keeping our list updated here of the community members who have been experiencing the reduced engine power issue; if we can be of any assistance to you as you work to resolve this concern on your Impala, please email us at socialmedia@gm.com with more information (include your name/Edmunds username, phone and address, the last 8 of your VIN and current mileage, and the name of your involved dealership).

All the best,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • p100p100 Member Posts: 1,116
    edited May 2012
    I have a 2009 Impala LTZ with low miles, only 12k. I don't drive this car often as I have other vehicles. In the last few weeks I noted what seems like very gradual decrease in response at higher speeds (60-80 MPH range). Before the car would get to 80 MPH effortlessly, now it seems to take a heavier pedal to get there and stay there, and response in top 4th gear to accelerator is more sluggish, unless you press hard enough for the transmission to downshift. Next to the SS model, LTZs with the 3.9 liter engine and performance gearing are very responsive cars and accelerate great. This latest experience makes me think that I probably have a problem developing with the accelerator pedal potentiometer, as described in many posts here. I would like to take care of the problem before the car stalls somewhere. I went to the local dealer and talked to a service rep describing the issue. To my amazement he has never heard of any of these problems. I find this hard to believe.

In addition to the accelerator and its sensor, is the throttle position sensor in the throttle body also prone to malfunction? I am beginning to regret that I bought this car. I have a 1999 Mazda 626 V6 with a 5 speed a manual transmission which I bought new and now it has 334,000 miles and still runs great. Now I prefer driving the Mazda to this Impala.

I agree with many posters here that preponderance of cheaply made Chinese and Mexican parts have made these cars quite cheap and unreliable. I already had to replace the driver's side door panel on my Impala because the vinyl was separating from the material underneath. And guess what? The new panel is beginning to do the same thing. I am still under the basic warranty, but I am getting frustrated. The leather seats in this car are the cheapest imaginable and poorly stitched together somewhere in Mexico. The ones in my Mazda are still better looking, except for some wear in the driver seat from scuffing. The rear bumper on this Impala is huge and poorly supported on the body especially on the sides, so you can see it sagging in some areas, which looks awfully cheap. This is visible mostly on light color cars, like mine (white).

And don't get me even started on the alloy clear coated wheels. I already have some pitting on this car, with 12k miles on the clock, spending most of the time in my garage. My 2006 Silverado Pickup wheels are even worse and the truck has only 18k miles on it. GM evidently specs out these wheels with the cheapest quality clear coat imaginable so they stay looking good until the car is sold.

Most likely this is going to be my last GM car.
    Good morning p100,
    I realize that overall you are not satisfied with your Impala, and I'm sorry for that! If we can document your concerns with your vehicle, or look into anything, please don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing socialmedia@gm.com
    All the best,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • jrwls05jrwls05 Member Posts: 1
    Yesterday while driving i got the "Service Traction Control" and "Reduced Engine Power" warnings. I can't believe how many people out there have the same issues with the newer Impalas! This is very frustrating! They should be looking into a recall! :sick:
  • amp_huskyamp_husky Member Posts: 1
    I starting getting the "Reduced Engine Power" and "Service Traction Control" on May 19th. I have an appointment with the dealing in the morning. I also have an Extended Warranty. I just purchased the car in Aug of 2011. It's a 2008 Impala.

I want to see what they say about it being covered on the warranty.
  • chevytchevyt Member Posts: 1
    what was the problem and how much to fix
  • ryusherryusher Member Posts: 1
    Well believe it or not, my g/f's 2008 Impala with 83,300 miles, has had the Reduced Engine Power problem for at least a month now. I put off servicing it because I ASSUMED, that being a PIECE OF THE ENGINE, it was covered under the Powertrain Warranty. I understand belts, alternators, and other regular maintenance parts are not covered under the warranty, and that's completely understandable. But the THROTTLE BODY....are you serious? So my horror story is driving down the highway at 40 mph and the car just completely shut off and said "Starting Disabled, Service Throttle". So I am going to replace the part myself, because apparently GM will not back up their own manufacturing of a vehicle. I will NEVER purchase a GM car, and this only affirms that I will only buy from the only American Manufacturer that didn't need Bail-Out Money. Apparently it went to good use too, since they won't pay to fix and obviously defective part on a vehicle that is a safety hazard. I cannot wait to get into an accident with my children in the car on the highway and sue the [non-permissible content removed] out of GM for knowing this was a problem and refusing to fix it.

To GM Rep Sarah,

Yes I already had this vehicle looked at by the dealer and I am disgusted that it is not covered under the PowerTrain warranty, and I refuse to let them put in the same defective part that is already in the vehicle. And if they are replacing them with a different part, than maybe that's a sign they should recall them ALL! So again, I cannot wait to sue GM after this obviously prevalent problem causes me or my children harm, and then I will use the money to buy a Ford.

I am buying a remanufactured Throttle Body, and replacing it myself. I will let you all know how it goes.
    I haven't got it fixed yet. The car will run fine for several days and then I get the problem happening, then clears up, then it starts again and so on. :(
  • jaidablujaidablu Member Posts: 3
    I am having the same problems with my 2009 Impala. I received the "Service Traction Control" and "Reduced Engine Power" messages while driving on the interstate. I was lucky enough to be close to an exit at the time and exited, but before I could find a safe place to pull over, I got the powering down message. (Can't remember exactly how that read) So here I am driving in a 55mph area still and I cannot even accelerate. I pulled over to the shoulder of the road and had to call a tow truck. This morning my mechanic ran the can everywhere and could not find any issue with it whatsoever. I now have it back with me and that is how I ended up in this forum. I am so frustrated that this is an issue that is just going to come back and bite me whenever. I just bought this car in October 2011. Seven months into it, and now this????? My mechanic said he was afraid that I would have to take it to the dealer, but it sounds like the dealers aren't helping out at all. Any information would be extremely helpful!
  • cornelltrailcornelltrail Member Posts: 6
    It was my throttle body or throttle pedal. I also bought my car in October of 2011, however my car is a 2010. I would take it to a dealer to have it fixed that it is what I did. It is a scary situation and I can not believe GM is doing nothing about this problem
    Thanks for the info. Just curious... how much did it cost to have the dealer fix it? Have you had any issues since???
    I am hoping that someone here can help me. I bought my car last fall from a dealer and have since moved to another state so I cannot take it back to that dealer. I tried calling dealers to see if they would know what the problem was. All I have gotten is a lot of "it could be this or that" kind of thing. I understand needing to see the car but they seem to have never heard of this problem before. I told one person about this forum and he said, "Oh, well then, it probably is the throttle body." It just doesn't give me too much confidence in this whole thing. I have read posts where people have taken it to dealers and the problem does not get fixed. I am trying to avoid that, but at the same time get my car fixed. Is there any information anyone can give me as to what I should be telling the dealer?? I am past the point of frustration on this. I am paying on a vehicle I can't even use unless I plan on parking it on the side of the road somewhere...if I am lucky. I owned an Isuzu for nine years and the only time it left me stranded was when it died and I had to finally get a new (for me) car. So I bought a Chevy....should have stayed with foreign.
  • cornelltrailcornelltrail Member Posts: 6
    I would try a different dealer in your area. If your area only has one try one near by. The dealer I went too knew exactly what I was talking about.
    I understand your frustration. I am thinking of trading and eating about 2,000.00 to do so. I will by a Ford next time. My contour I just got rid of had over 175K+ miles on it and the transmission quit, only in the shop 3 times in its life!

My problem was my traction control and stabliight control came on and told me to service it. Then as soon as that came on my reducing engine power came on and my car lost all power. Thank goodness I was not going fast. I was to the throttle body. My part listed on my invoice is J5584 Accelerator Peddle Position Sensor. It found DX code P2138, followed DOC ID 2614036, Replaced Throttle Body Pedal Assambly. this was on 02/28/2012 and so far so go since the replacement.

I hope this helps you.
    jaidablu,

I hope that your recent move went smoothly and that you're able to settle into your new home okay. I see that you're not feeling confident with your dealership options at the moment; if you would like for us to work with you on this repair, please contact us at socialmedia@gm.com (in order for us to update our database, we ask that you please include your name/Edmunds username, phone and address, the last 8 of your VIN and current mileage, and your preferred dealership).

All the best,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • sew4207sew4207 Member Posts: 1
    I am also experiencing the "Reduced Engine Power" problem. After work today, I tried to start my 2008 Impala, but I kept getting the "Reduced Engine Power" message. The car starts, but shuts off immediately. I tried repeatedly to get the car to start and stay on, but had no luck. GM Roadside Assistance towed my vehicle to the nearest dealership, Tropical Chevrolet, but the service department was already closed. I had to ride on public transportation for an hour and a half to get home tonight--I was not happy about this.

Thank GOD this happened in the work parking lot instead of the 6 lanes of bumper-to-bumper traffic I drive through every day to get to/from work. I am very concerned that I could have been hurt while driving my car. I don't understand why this hasn't been addressed by GM given the number of people experiencing this dangerous problem.

My car only has about 42,000 miles and the bumper-to-bumper warranty expired only 5 1/2 months ago. We're still making payments on the car! My wife and I own two Impalas (She has a 2007) that we bought brand new. I like GM vehicles and was planning to replace our cars in the near future, but I swear I will never buy a GM vehicle again if GM will not take care of this problem.
  • justgetitfixedjustgetitfixed Member Posts: 1
    My 2008 Impala is also reading "Service Throttle. Reduce Engine Power" and then proceeds to shut down. Without exaggeration, this has happened at least 25 times since the Memorial Day weekend. The vehicle (and I now use that term loosely) has been in the shop 3 times because of this. Work that has been done to no avail: Fixed leaking harmonic valve. Cleaned throttle body. Replaced throttle body.

My mechanic has reduced it down to a computer issue. I can only hope this will be the solution and not take any more money out of my pocket. This is such a shame.

Some notes: Definitely happens more on hot days. Happens at high speed and at idle. Seems like moderate speeds without stopping are the safest speeds without getting the error (25-50mph)
  • boarhoundboarhound Member Posts: 1
    My husband's 2009 Impala is experiencing the exact same problem: reduced engine power, traction light on, etc. While on his way to work, car lost ALL power on the 401 highway. He was able to get the car over onto the shoulder and call for a tow.

Took it to his mechanic, couldn't pinpoint the problem, but cleaned a couple of things and was running fine.

Today the lights came back on, so he managed to get it to a dealer - $350 later, they fixed the following: 122483 defective app sensor, scan test, check code P2138. Check terminal pin grip at x111 connector and at gas pedal connector, ok. Add grease to terminals. Replace accelerator pedal unit. Clear code and recheck, ok at this time.

I guess time will tell if this is the right fix. I really hope so, as I would hate for anything to happen to him or I while driving that car.

Can anyone here please confirm if this was the right fix for this problem? :confuse:

Thanks in advance!
  • dphearddpheard Member Posts: 1
    The problem is that they charge you $99 just to run any diagnostic.
  • daisey2daisey2 Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2008 chev impala...nothing but problems since I bought it...first ignition problems,key stuck in ignition..multiple trips to dealer to have that fixed...now this code...service traction control and reduced power....dealership is fixing it today....$500 later...says it is an air check valve...really? This better be the problem and I hope it gets fixed. I am going to find out if there is any way to get this looked at by consumer group or local news....GM should be fixing this problem before it causes an accident. Contacted customer service and they just said no recall..thanks a lot
    I have only 44000 miles on this car...never buy chev again...
  • beamerballbeamerball Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2012
    I just recently had a 4 wheel alignment at my local chevy dealer at no charge due to some previous work. Now the car sounds like something is loose in the trunk and makes a rattling noise when I go over small bumps or rough pavement. I've checked the spare tire, jack and other accessories and nothing is loose. The noise wasn't there prior to the dealership doing the alignment. What could be the problem? I've also been told a baffle could be loose in the Fuel Tank. Has 96,000 miles. Help...
  • conniew1conniew1 Member Posts: 1
    I have been having the same issues... service stabilitrak and engine power reduced.. and having to listen the bing bing bing for 30 miles or more before it shuts up. Talked to dealer when this first happened, was told sensor would reset self and not to worry. Issue continued, and finally dealer replaced the YAW sensor today - no covered by any warranty so cost me $360 - as he told me if I did not replace the sensor the car could just quit running at any time I was driving. Ok.. sounds like a KNOWN issue to me, especially after reading all these posts. WHY is GM not recalling these cars and fixing this KNOWN issue??? Are they waiting for a car to stall and someone to get seriously injured or killed??? This is the first chevy I have owned for the last 25 years, and as soon as I can afford it, this chevy will be replaced with a FORD. Last 3 lasted me for over 150,000 miles with no major problems, and when I had a sensor issue, FORD fixed it for me for FREE... and it was not covered by their warranty!
    edited July 2012
    It has been a couple of months since I started getting the "Reduced Engine Power" messages and then I got a "Service Throttle" and "Starting Disabled" message and when that happend the car just quit.

So I took it the dealer and got it fixed. The codes were P2122 and P2138, they replaced the APP (Accelerator Pedal Position) sensor. So $461.
    I had the same repair done at my dealer but it cost me more..$461
  • jtaftjtaft Member Posts: 1
    I had the same issue in my 2009 Impala...it was a loose rear sway bar link...just replace the link, cheap fix...
  • roberta13roberta13 Member Posts: 1
    Wow...should I just write ditto!
    2009 Impala, I got the traction control~reduced engine power~service throttle starting disabled, yesterday.
    If I had gone one more mile without the car stalling, I would not have had cellular service. Called AAA and it took them 20 minutes to track down my exact location. I travel a lot of rural areas and would hate for this to happen when I was without phone service.
    If GM doesn't want to issue a recall, maybe Impalas should come with lifetime Onstar service!
    I previously had a 2004 Hyundai Sonota with 175,000 miles. Never once did I have an issue with that car. I wish I had kept it.
  • crash76ercrash76er Member Posts: 3
    I just bought a 2009 Impala with 91,000 miles on it for $5500. The catch is it was in a wreck and repaired. The CARFAX did say there was a wreck in Oct of 2011 when it hit a guard rail due to mechanical failure. I would assume those things were fixed as well but I guess I'll find out. At least I know what's comin! :(
  • pissedoff14pissedoff14 Member Posts: 8
    I am having the same issues. brought a new battery friday and it started. on sat my husband drove it to work and went to the store and thee car wouldn't start. Got a jump and once we got home we were back at square one. Triple A came out and gave us a boost said that something was killimg the battery. took the car to O'rielly's and they said it was the alternator and the computer system. i will be taking the car to the dealership and explain to them whats going on, but i will make sure I inform them of the proir complaints about these cars. I small children that i transport everyday and i refuse to put there lives in jeopardy while they sit back and ignore the severity of the electrical that they should be fixing. They should do a recall on to many pople are hving the same issues. :mad:
  • mrasco1mrasco1 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    I am having the same exact issue!! Lights appeared this morning "service stabilitrak and engine power reduced" and it's making a ticking noise thats coming from my glovebox!! my car is a 2010 also!! im so aggravated, i am a single mom of 3 and can't afford to have a car that is a lemon ESPECIALLY when there is a known issue!!! Flooding GM and/or getting the media involved might not be such a bad idea especially after seeing there are so many. this is BS, and it's obvious nothing is being done about it. :cry: :mad:
    file a complaint with safercar.gov
    unfourtunately i have a 07 impala
    I called you but a woman answered the phone and when i asked for you she asked who i was, i responded but she hung up on me. so if you know of the problem plz email it back to me. thank you.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    The post was removed - we don't permit phone numbers to be posted here.

Additionally, it would be of WAY more value if the solution were just posted here, where everyone could see it without having to take the additional step of emailing or calling. If someone's got a solution, post it here! That's why we host the forums in the first place - to provide a venue for people to get help, right here.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews