Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevy Impala "REDUCED ENGINE POWER" message

Comments

• nicky_177nicky_177 Member Posts: 4
    I got the check traction control, reduced engine power message last Thursday. When I called the dealer, they told me that by stopping the car the computer would reset. It did, but the problem came back the Monday after and just got worse. I finally took it to the dealer on Tuesday, total cost $537. Seeing that this looks like it is an Impala problem, I also feel that GM should have issued a recall. This is dangerous. Next time, I will go with a car that has a longer warranty period.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    nicky_177,

We're sorry that you encountered this issue as well. How is everything running after the repairs?

Sarah, GM Customer Service
  • kmmckmmc Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    I purchased my 09 impala from a dealership with 16000 km (still under warranty). After about 2 months trouble free I too had trac,engine power reduced. I took it in to the dealer and they knew the problem before I even opened my mouth to tell the symptoms. They replaced the throttle body under warranty! Been happy with the car since other than having gone thru two sets of brakes and rotors in under 100000kms(60000mls). Guess what it came back! I now have 103405km and it cost me $100.00 for the dealer to tell me I now need to replace my throttle positioning sensor. About $500-. Starting to bum me out. I had a 2000 alero with the 6 cyl and had no trouble other than the head gasket which I was told gm had used a crap gasket. Any way I liked that car but this one not so much. I got on this page to find out why my heater,ac fan is randomly working.
  • stewart13stewart13 Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2010 impala. I got the message last year and I got it fix a the dealership and today pop back up again. Is it still under there warranty. It cost me 500 last April. I refuse to have to pay for that again
    Don't know, I only drove it for a few miles, it is in the body shop for something else right now but I am a bit worried, by reading other messages, many are saying that this problem reoccurs.
    Good morning stewart13,
    We're sorry that this concern has resurfaced on your Impala. If we can look into this further, please contact us via email at [email protected] (include your name and contact information, the last 8 digits of your VIN and mileage, and a summary of the situation).
    Be sure to keep in touch if anything should come up, nicky_177. We can be reached at [email protected] if you need anything (include your name and contact information, the last 8 digits of your VIN, and a summary of the situation).

• scmizerscmizer Member Posts: 1
    I have around 86,000 on my Impala. Have had issues with check engine light and stabilitrak warning lights in freezing weather or damp conditions. Just last wednesday when merging onto the interstate, the car had those lights come on plus the throttle sensor light and SHUT OFF in the middle of the highway. Lost all power to the vehicle. This is a safety issue that needs to be addressed in some form of recall. After sitting on the side of the road for 5-10 min, it started and made it the rest of the way home.
  • arledmarledm Member Posts: 4
    I have a 2006 Chevrolet Impala with 79,184 miles on it. The check engine light came on and the code indicated it was the “Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor” by the Chevrolet dealer but was not able to get my car in for repairs as they were and still are having a rash of check engine problems.
    I had been unable to get in for repairs when I wasn’t working and this is the only vehicle I have. I stopped at Auto Zone and had then check the check engine light and they came up with the same problem. Auto Zone did show me what the part was and it was in stock so I purchased it and installed it since it was a simple job to do.
    The problem still occur so I went back to Auto Zone and had it checked again and it was the same problem but was told I would have to get the codes cleared before it would function properly.
    I have had the codes cleared and still have the problem. I tried to get back into the Dealership today and still unable to get in. Need Help! What’s next since the parts been replaced and codes cleared?
    I’m seeing a lot of Impala owner’s with this problem but no solutions.
  • jwc1951jwc1951 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2013
    Good Afternoon, I just returned having to leave my 2006 chevrolet impala at my local dealer. Sat when my daughter was comming home for spring break, about a 200 mile trip, she first experienced a trac control light to be folled by a reduced speed light. The car would not go over 40 mph. Panicky she called me. Unfortunately she was not in a area where I wanted her to drop off the hwy and go into the neighborhoods. I told her to pull to the shoulder and wait for a state hwy employee for assistance. I had her shut the engine off and wait to see if something would reset. At first to no avail but after a 15 min wait just the check engine light was on but the car had normal power. To make a long story short we had to repeat this 2 more times for the last 100 miles of her trip. Only 50,000 miles on car, GMPP out, just replaced coolant tube,heater blender motor, water pump, Aren't cars lasting longer these days??? Is GM offering any assistance???
    scmizer, arledm, and jwc1951,
    We're sorry to hear that you have also experienced the reduced engine power condition with your Impalas. If we can check into this further, please email us at [email protected] (include your name and contact information, the lasdt 8 digits of your VIN and mileage, and a summary of the situation)
  • jwc1951jwc1951 Member Posts: 4
    Just got off phone with GM. Bottom line my car has 50,000 miles on it and is out of GMPP. I have always had GM vehicles. I suffered with leaky head gaskets, bad intake gaskets, bad steering sectors, etc etc etc. When everyone else was going over to cars made in japan, I stayed because of that made in america thing. Keep americans working. If GM would show some good will, anything, I would feel better. Really I should have this trbl with only 50,000 miles. And it's not like I haven't paid to fix other obscure things. The dealer has been gd, but he can only do so much. I guess GM is back on track now and don't need us long time customers. It's been interesting
  • hamijohnhamijohn Member Posts: 1
    I got the three dreaded errors this weekend (Service Traction Control/Service Stabilitrac/Reduced Engine Power) on my 2011 Impala. I found a related video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2DjMcM_Quk) about first checking the wiring harness for loose or broken wires. The pedal harness looked fine. But when I popped the hood I saw the throttle body harness had the white lock tab pulled up and the harness was not seated all the way. So I seated/locked it and restarted the car - the errors are gone and the car runs fine!

I then had an AutoZone tech confirm the code and he said the check engine light would reset in a day or two. He asked if I had any work done lately. Yes, I had the oil changed on Friday by the dealer. He asked if it was dealer "X" and when I confirmed, he said to start changing the oil myself!

Maybe it was a coincidence, but I am going to heed his suggestion!
  • butta373butta373 Member Posts: 2
    Saturday night i was coming home and out of nowhere the car stalled and bells started going off and my message board engine power reduced. I was only allow to go around 40 mph i made it home but I'm wondering whats going on
    Not sure if it's the same problem I had, if you had the message service traction control, engine power reduced, then it might be your throttle body assy, it cost me $530 to have it changed. Apparently, if you don't do this, the problem will just get worse. I am crossing my fingers that this will not happen again.
    kmmc,
    As you're using kilometers as your unit of measure, I'm guessing that you're writing from Canada (please correct me if I'm incorrect). Have you been in touch with GM of Canada about this already? They can be reached at 800-263-3777 (Hours: M-F 7:30am - 11:30pm, Sat 7:30am - 6:00 EST).
    Do you have any plans to get this looked into, butta373? Let us know if you do work with a GM dealership as we're available to work with you through that process.
  • msgreen3msgreen3 Member Posts: 1
    I purchased by Chevy 2010 Impala on January 25th of this year and just last night (March 18th around 715pm) on my way home from work just as I was speeding up after getting on the 405 in WA. My check engine light came on, the service stabilitytrac came on, check engine light and there was this other light what looked like to be a picture of the car swerving on ice also came on. My car slowed down, but never cut off. My get up on my car wasn't what it normally it. I was able to make it home from work, but I thought it was weird that my car started to do that.

I purchased this car with only a little over 40k miles on it. I checked the owners manual and there is nothing in there about a "service stabilitytrac". I immediatly send 2 emails to the gentleman that I work with at the local dealership that I got my car from. It was after hours when I sent the emails, so I have yet to get a response.

This morning though, my check engine light was the only thing that came one this morning. I went ahead and drove into work which is about 25miles away from my home and the check engine light stayed on, but yet the other 2 didn't ever come on and there was no problem with accelerating.

This is my first ever newer car and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Impala's, but I have been reading all the other posts and it concerns me because I'm not rich nor do I have the money or time to fix a problem that wasn't created by me. It's very disappointing to know that with all these postings that GM hasn't stepped in and fixed this problem nor come up with a proactive soluation for their customers.

I hope I get some resolve today. I don't want to be the one left to figure this out especially since I haven't even had the car 60days.
  • butta373butta373 Member Posts: 2
    its funny how in one week all of these cars are having the same problem. I just find it kinda odd, almost like these cars were on a timer or something
    msgreen3,
    Hopefully you hear back from your friend at the dealership soon! We're sorry you're experiencing these concerns. Let us know if we can be of any assistance in this. We can be reached via email at [email protected] (include your name and contact information, the last 8 digits of your VIN and mileage, and a summary of the situation).
  • uselessrepsuselessreps Member Posts: 4
    https://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/VehicleComplaint/index.xhtml. This site is where you need to file your complaints. If everyone on this site does this, the Government will have to inquire as to why GM isn't working on a solution... FILE every week till you get a response... I'm doing it hopefully some one will notice GMs lack of interest..
  • uselessrepsuselessreps Member Posts: 4
    Everyone that owns a Chevy Impala or other cars that have a reduced power alarm or other issues randomly when driving your GM vehicle file a complaint here:

ttps://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/VehicleComplaint/index.xhtml. This site is where you need to file your complaints. If everyone on this site does this, the Government will have to inquire as to why GM isn't working on a solution... FILE every week till you get a response... I'm doing it hopefully some one will notice GMs lack of interest..
    edited March 2013
    It seems I have found and cured my problem. First I replaced the “Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor”; this is what the code indicated was the problem but the problem was still present. I was getting ready to take it to a mechanic to look when I received the e-mail alert from edmunds.com about a possible cause described in a video on YouTube “(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2DjMcM_Quk) about a possible “broken wire”. So I decided to check this out. It turned out I had no broken wire as the gentleman in the video did but he did point out to inspect the throttle bodies “butterfly valve” for buildup that could cause the valve to stick giving the car the same symptoms and the computer would display the same message “REDUCED ENGINE POWER” which I did.
    There was a small amount of gunk around this valve where I guess it had gotten around the air filter somehow. So I bought a can of carburetor cleaner and an old grease rag and cleaned the “butterfly valve “. My car runs like new the “REDUCED ENGINE POWER” light went out and overnight the “check engine” reset and has gone out. So it looks as if there is at least 3 possible causes and remedies for this problem; “Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor” cost me $77.00 for self repair, “broken wire” free for self repair and clean “butterfly valve “cost for carburetor cleaning fluid $6:00. I hope this helps someone.
    There may be more but this is 3 possibilities to look at.
  • jpfjpf Member Posts: 496
    Well done! A further point is that if the gunk builds up too much it can cause a plastic gear in the throttle body to break which can also trigger the error codes. I suggest you do that throttle body cleaning at least once a year to prevent the gunk build up.
  • bostonnaativebostonnaative Member Posts: 1
    ugh im growing tired of this thing! So at first my wife got locked out of the car and we had to get it towed. She ended up geting a new key made. So we seperated and I got the car towed back to me and when i put my key in i was getting security theft or something like that and the car wouldn't crank. Well I fixed that now it ABS comes up and traction control comes up , also something about battery system...ugggh man im bout to throw this car away! PLZZ HELP
  • glambert94glambert94 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    Well, to start. I'm only an 18 y/o who had his car totaled on thanksgiving night of 2012 on my way to a 12 hour shift at work. I was forced to buy a new car on my own because my parents did not have such great credit. Anyway, I went to the dealer and found a 2006 Chevrolet Impala. Even though it was out of my price range I said "what the hell" and decided to sign for the car. Exactly one week later, I experienced my first problem with the car. My check engine light had popped on and it read 'large evap leak'. I was told to brush it off and that it wasn't a big deal, by my father. But to no avail, three months later, I receive my second code, I dont remember the code itself and being that its sitting in a mechanics shop overnight, I can not check. Further more, I was told it was the Throttle Position Sensor. Which is not covered under warranty. Great. As you can imagine, I'm not making an substantial amount as an 18 y/o and having these problems are extremely inconvenient and sometimes costly to fix. I'm very disappointed in GM. With the incredible amount of people that I am currently seeing with this problem, you would think that it would be in GM's best interest to file for a recall on this part. Being that I am so young and have plenty more future car purchases in my future, it is looking like I will, I mean never be investing in a GM ever again. Apparently all I have gotten from GM is stress. Very disappointed. :mad:
  • gmwearygmweary Member Posts: 1
    Seems i am the latest victim of this popular GM defect that they seem unwilling to recall. Have a 2009 Impala with same problem. check engine light, then service traction control, then reduced power. Glad i got to a gas station before my car shup off doing 60mph like many others. I turned off the traction control. There is a button on the left side near headlights control, under trunk release, that turns traction control on and off. It says T/C with a slash through it. Since then the traction control warnings and reduced power messages have not come on. Check engine light still on and makes noise like a vaccum cleaner when i start it up in the morning, but vaccum noise goes away after a minute and seems to be running ok after that. Been a few weeks since initial incident. Will try looking at wires and cleaning butterfly to see if that helps. Thanks for that tip. If still no good it looks like will need new gas pedal or throttle body. Any similar stories with solutions would be appreciated.

In meantime, if this happens to you, TURN THE TRACTION CONTROL OFF! At least then you should not have to worry about car shutting off when doing 60mph on the highway. Pull over, turn traction control off, then restart car. Message should go away after that and car should run better. Torn right now between fixing car and finally just giving up and buying new car. This will be my last GM. Had enough of their sub par products. Looking at Toyata or Nissan. Finally giving up and buying foreign. This is final straw of many other problems i've had over past few years with this car. Did manage to get to 110K miles. Looked up trade in value on Edmunds. Only $505. lol. i guess they realize what a piece of crap this car too. Thanks for the help with this board. Hope others find this helpful as well.
  • joy_rangejoy_range Member Posts: 3
    I am having the same problem, the transmission felt like it was slipping, then as I was excel-orating to pass a slower car my check engine light came on and said "engine power reduced" I took it to auto-zone to read the problem, they said it was the gas pedal...a sensor was missing, I was told the cost of the piece is about 75 and it takes about 1 hour to fix, its not covered under the power-train as I only have 45000 miles on the car...I am having my mechanic fix it soon, has anyone else had theirs fixed and does this sound correct?
  • kimmi2009kimmi2009 Member Posts: 1
    This just happened to me. Scared me to death. I to do not have the money to pay for this issue. What have other people done to correct this without having to pat too much?
  • joy_rangejoy_range Member Posts: 3
    I have been in contact with chevy...the dealer is wanting to charge $160 to fix, I dont think I should have to pay for this...I had to pay 90 for Hubler Chevy in Greenwood, Indiana to tell me what I had already told them that the gas pedal needed to be replaced...this should be on a recall...I AM NOT FIXING THIS...CHEVY IS GOING TO NEED TO MAKE THIS RIGHT AND HAVE HUBLER FIX THE PROBLEM (FOR FREE) AND REIMBURSE ME MY $90...WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER ON THIS AND BE SURE THAT CHEVY TAKES THIS PROBLEM SERIOUSLY AND FIXES THE PROBLEM...ITS ONLY FAIR...I have contacted Chevy in Detroit's customer service and am expecting a call this evening from a representative...I hope he tells me what I want to hear...I will write back and tell everyone what was said.
    Read #384 in in the forum for cures besides the gas pedal. You might find the gas pedal isn't the problem and the cure could be a fast and inexpensive fix.
    Read #384 in in the forum for cures besides the gas pedal. You might find the gas pedal isn't the problem and the cure could be a fast and inexpensive fix.
    Hi,

Just wanted to follow up and make sure that you were contacted by GM Customer Service regarding your issue. If not, I can definitely look further into this for you. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Amber N.
    GM Customer Care
  • tonyw24153tonyw24153 Member Posts: 1
    Well, reading this forum has been very informative. We have a 2009 Impala, and started to notice problems with the stabilitrak and traction control almost immediately after purchasing. I took it to the dealer, explained very clearly just when the problem presented, and asked them to check it out. They could not find the problem. I asked "did you drive it under the conditions I described?" I even told them an exact location where the car always made the "clunky thunky" noise when braking. There was more than enough gas to get them there. IT was about a 10 minute drive, if the 1 stoplight on the way happened to be red and they got behind a school bus or a tractor trailer.

No one at the dealer drove the car. They put it on the computer and said everything was normal. Is NORMAL having pedestrians look around because of the strange noise when you brake while in any incline? Even at coast speed? Hmmm . . . I don't think so.

Next, my wife started to notice what she felt was the transmission slipping. She mentioned it to me. BUT at less than 50K miles could it really be the transmission? Also, it she said that she occasionally had a real problem getting it to shift out of park.

Finally, -- when she was on the way to work and as she pulling out onto the 4 lane highway she got the traction control warning, the reduced power warning, and she called me scared to death. My wife did make it to work, and when she started the car to come home the reduced power light did not come on but the traction control warning has never disappeared.

Took it to the dealer. (I first pulled the code and got the P2138) The dealer told us it was not covered under the warranty. Wanted a RIDICULOUS price to fix. Listened to my wife complain bitterly about a car with only 60K miles having major mechanical issues.

2 months later, it happened again while on a business trip with 3 coworkers. I was driving when the reduced power light came on and the car would barely climb a hill. That's when C0242 AND P2138 codes presented. What Fun! How embarrassing! What a great advertising for GM products! I Limped into a Sheetz, cut it off for a while, and I made the mistake of clearing the codes.

Now, my wife is a better Googler than I and found this forum. I read that many many (formerly proud) owners of many multiple model year Impalas have experienced the same problem. 40 pages worth. And that is just the ones who know to complain on this web site.

I am in the position of having to wait until the code reappears before I can take back to the dealer and attempt to get coverage under warranty. The warranty should cover this. The dealer may explain the problem as a non-covered problem. However, should this car stop running on the highway and any of my family members be harmed as a result . . .

I've always been a Chevy man. Since the company seems unwilling to take serious such potentially deadly concerns , I can now understand why people who purchase Toyota or Nissan won't consider an American car. I will never, ever, ever purchase another GM Product, I will strongly discourage family members from purchasing a GM product.

One more thing. With our lovely 2009 Impala LTZ 3.9 V6, you also have to turn off the traction control if you want any hope of moving in even the lightest snow. It's kind of bass-akwards. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • cole26cole26 Member Posts: 2
    Same problem, reduced engine power, stabiltrac, etc. My 2011 Impala has 46,000 miles. Code 2138 Pedal Position Throttle Body Sensor. Dealer wanted close to 300.00 to replace. I bought the part at the dealer for 102.00 and installed it. It was an easy install. Two bolts and plug in connector. I probably should have bought aftermarket part for less. So far (1 week) the problem has not reoccurred but I am not very optimistic. The dealer service department did not seem to care and it was all about the money. The service advisor said, "I know what the problem is but I'm not going to tell you" and then said we will scan it for $85.00. I refused his generous offer and went to a parts store that scanned for free. The part was not in stock so I bought the OE part at the dealer. Unless GM does a recall and provides a permanent fix for this problem I will never buy another GM car. My next sedan will be a Ford Fusion. I'm considering posting an ad in our local newspapers and Craigslist to determine if others in my area have had the same issue. I'm sure that there are a number of unexplained serious accidents caused by the failure of this part. We need to to get the news media involved and get the word out.
    Yes, they called me 3 times and I am very satisfied with the outcome of this issue. The GM customer care person Marnie was very helpful. Thank you.
  • cole26cole26 Member Posts: 2
    I am encouraging everyone who is aware of this problem to contact your Television Network News Consumer Investigators. I believe that the extent of the problem will not be known until this issue is made public. I'm sure that it will explain the cause of many accidents, injuries and deaths caused by GM vehicles suddenly slowing to 5 MPH on our highways and interstates. GM apparently does not want to know. I'm considering starting a Facebook page highlighting this issue. Where are the Consumer Advocates? My Impala stalled on GA400. I was fortunate to be in the right lane and coasted off the road.
  • lucky1332_2000lucky1332_2000 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Sarah,

I have noticed that this issue has gone on alot with the Impala. I currently own a 2010 Impala and am having the same exact issues with the car. I have already spent $200 in deductibles trying to fix it. Is there a recall on this car? If not there needs to be. My car is experiencing jerking as well and went through fixing the sensor (accelerator) and the trans lines already because of this problem. I am really considering trading it in and not buying a GM vehicle again. Please advise on anything that I can do or if there is a recall.

Thanks,

Jackie
    Hi Jackie,

Would you mind sending me your VIN so I can check if there are any open recalls listed for your 2010 Malibu. You can message me ATTN Amber at [email protected].

Amber N.
    GM Customer Care
  • lucky1332_2000lucky1332_2000 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Amber,

I have replied through emil last night at 9:32 pm. Just let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!
  • randee_hanerandee_hane Member Posts: 2
    Good morning I have been reading this entire forum trying to find solutions to this problem. My husband and I just purchased a 2010 Impala with a little over 85k miles on it. We have only had this car for 6 days and the check engine light kicked on as well as the traction control light, and the message about reducing power. Can someone message me or email me and let me know if 1. its safe to continue driving the car and 2. if there is an actual fix? I just read a recent post about replacing the throttle body sensor that is in the pedal, but honestly I dont know anything about cars. Please help!
    Hi randee_hane

So it may be hard to tell if your vehicle is safe or not. If you're still within warranty you may want to go into a dealership to see what they have to say about your "check engine" & "traction control" lights coming on. They'd be the best in determining what is wrong with your vehicle. I'd be happy to set up an appointment for you if you'd like. Just let me know!

Amber N.
    GM Customer Care
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,142
    Please take a few minutes to answer our survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/EdmundsForums

It's really important for us to hear from our members and visitors to get direction going forward. Only good things are planned for the future, but we need to gather insights to get there! Whether it's your first time or you're a regular, we'd love to hear from you.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• diamondchinadiamondchina Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I'm having the same problem with my 2008 impala had the throttle cleaned and it was fine for a couple of days now today my brother was driving to Vegas and it did it again...
  • praise2himpraise2him Member Posts: 9
    I have a 2011 Chevy Impala that I have not owned a year yet. I am receiving the "reduced engine power" message and my engine light is on. I can't believe I would be experencing this problem with a fairly new car. Please advise on who I can contact for them to look into this problem without paying out money that I don't have. Is there a recall?
  • randee_hanerandee_hane Member Posts: 2
    I posted on here about this same problem a week or so ago and took my car back to the dealership and they fixed the problem free of charge. I only had the car a week before this started happening so Im not sure how much it would cost to fix. i do however know they replaced our entire gas pedal and wiring and sensors behind it..I believe it was called the throttle body sensor or something. Car has been fine ever since
  • littlegrayonelittlegrayone Member Posts: 6
    How did you get the dealership to repair it for free? When I took mine in, they ended up charging me almost $200 to repair mine. All they did was replace the gas pedal with its sensor.
  • praise2himpraise2him Member Posts: 9
    Thank you so much. I actually bought mine from Enterprise and was told Firestone does thier work. Don't know if I would still be able to take it to a dealership to have it looked at. Do you think so? I appreciate your feedback. Thanks so much.
  • j_malabananj_malabanan Member Posts: 5
    Hi, so I bought a 2009 Chevy Impala SS (top of the line, allegedly) new from Chevy GMC Burlingame. It technically was used but only had 200 miles on it.
    Let's just say I have had a lot of issues with this car, and they are now beginning to cost me a lot of money.
    This check engine light and reduced power issue has cost me $1500.00 dollars in rental fees, SERVICE charges, and LOST WAGES.
    Courtesy Chevrolet told me it was a bad speed sensor AND a bad battery, which cost me $1000 plus. NOW I BELIEVE I WAS CHARGED THIS UNDER FALSE PRETENSES. Because guess what? The car shut down AGAIN this morning AND IS BACK in the shop. ALSO, I read on the thread that someone else needed there transmission power cylinoid replaced. At least that was still under warranty. I am only on this site because the SERVICE DEPT WAS FULL OF IMPALAS. I bought American out of a sense of tradition and respect for my fellow Americans. I SERIOUSLY REGRET MY DECISION. NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.
  • j_malabananj_malabanan Member Posts: 5
    I am creating a Vehicle Safety Complaint as you suggest. I have 3 daughters and Chevy charged me 1000.00 for BS. My car is back with them now because the local dealers don't know how to fix it because it is NOT A RECALL!!!!