Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Is there much difference in Highway Comfort on various Acura MDX models?

scott_freescott_free Member Posts: 6
edited September 2014 in Acura
I am interested primarily in Interstate comfort for long trips. It appears you can buy good used certified 08 tech for about 40-45% less than new Advance.

I test drove an 08 tech today and it seemed very quiet and comfortable on Interstate. I am sure some of you have gone from 2007/09 to 2010/11, do you feel you got $20k worth of features and comfort over your 07/09 MDX?

Any comments or suggestions for buying the most comfortable highway cruiser?

Comments

• Options
    wwestwwest Member Posts: 10,706
    edited September 2010
    Comfort, QUIET, etc, etc..

Lexus RX350 or RX450h without or WITH air suspension and Bridgestone Turanza SUMMER ONLY tires mounted on 18" wheels.

Unless you want the heft, weight, bulkiness, 3rd row seat, decent F/awd system, and....comparatively POOR FE.
  • Options
    splitwindowvetsplitwindowvet Member Posts: 13
    Test drove the 350 and 450h Lexus. Too much of a tall Camry experience, even though I liked a lot about the vehicle and dealership. It's more an an older ladies SUV.
  • Options
    brittubrittu Member Posts: 3
    Doesn't sound like you got much of an answer. I'd really like to know the same thing. I can get a super loaded 07 Sport for low 30s and a tech with res 09 for mid 30s. I'm really stuck wondering if it's better to get a 10 and then, if so, whether I'd really notice the difference between the ride on the tech.
This discussion has been closed.