Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Buick Enclave Leather Seats

kako1kako1 Member Posts: 1
I just purchased a 2011 Enclave. Is anyone complaining about the leather seats? I was told that my car was the 3rd Enclave at my dealership that was having the same issues. The cushion is rolling up and causing the leather to be very loose. The leather is not tight. I took it back to be fixed and its worse than it was before. My car is only 2 months old.

Comments

• achomesachomes Member Posts: 5
    my leather seats are also rolling up and seems to be loose, I have not reported it yet.
  • awdcxl2awdcxl2 Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2011 Enclave CXL2 AWD purchased in December. Anyone else notice the driver seat tilting/rocking every time you go from stopped to moving in the forward direction? Very subtle, but definately happening consistently. Has been doing this since the day of delivery. Seat works fine otherwise. I have not been back to dealer yet to have checked.
  • katinhoukatinhou Member Posts: 1
    Yes our 2011 Enclave has the same issue. We purchased December 24, 2010 and the driver seat looks like the leather has streached out. Looks terrible, for a luxury vehicle I expected better quality. Its going back to the shop next week
  • lptuckerlptucker Member Posts: 3
    My 2011 enclave has 20 inch chrome wheels purchased in Dec 2010, after washing wheels they sill have a dirty haze. They only clean up with elbow grease and polish. Any one having this same issue
  • tom320tom320 Member Posts: 7
    Same problem with
    2008. Subtle rocking & squeaking. Leather is wrinkled and looks old.
    I'm wishing o gotta Lexus now.
  • fred160fred160 Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a '11 Enclave- everything worked at the dealer but now the rear buckets headrest does not fold down as we fold the seat. Thing is my wife sees in back better when no passengers and the headrests only are folded down. So far I like the vehicle but this is an issue.
  • gmcustsvcsarahgmcustsvcsarah Member Posts: 1,964
    Good evening fred160,

Congratulations on your new Enclave! I checked in the owner's manual for your vehicle and on p. 3-3 it states that the headrests in the 2nd and 3rd row seats are not adjustable. I hope I understood your post correctly, but it looks as though everything may be functioning as designed for the safety of your passenger.

If I have misunderstood, please do let me know!
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • stanlo2012stanlo2012 Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2008 CXL FWD that also has the same problem. Bought it certified used from a local dealer and have had several problems including the driver's seat shifting when starting or stopping. I have 62k miles on it now.
  • codcod Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2012 Enclave, purchased not even a month ago. I have noticed dark stains on the driver's side leather seat. I think dark jeans may have bled onto the leather when I was in the rain a couple of weeks ago. I took it to the dealership, they suggested Leather Master may help. The leather is a light color and I'm worried that trying to clean it will make it worse. Does anyone have any suggestions? I did look up Leather Master and there are many different products, so unsure which to try.
  • roland1436roland1436 Member Posts: 1

My passenger leather seat on my 2013 Buick Lacrosse has a dark blue stain which keeps getting worse. It's because of any jeans being wet. It started off as a small stain and keeps getting larger. My seats are heated.

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481

@roland1436 said:
    My passenger leather seat on my 2013 Buick Lacrosse has a dark blue stain which keeps getting worse. It's because of any jeans being wet. It started off as a small stain and keeps getting larger. My seats are heated.

Common problem for all car owners.

Here's a Tip from Turtle Wax on how to treat this problem:

http://www.turtlewax.com/car-care-tips/how-to-remove-blue-jean-stains-from-leather-seats