Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Nissan Juke Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
edited April 2015 in Nissan
Ask your Juke lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• mwahlertmwahlert Member Posts: 101
    what is the residual and MF for a 2011 juke SL

15k, 36mths?

thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi mwahlert. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Juke SL with 15,000 miles per year are .00230 and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • hswhsw Member Posts: 26
    Hi car man,

Is the rate different for an AWD Sl Juke at 39 months with 10K miles? Thanks.
    Hello hsw. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Juke SL AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00230 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I'm not sure if NMAC offers leases with 10,000 miles per year, but if it does its residual values for that mileage allowance are likely 1% higher than its 12k residuals.

Car_man
    Host
  • redls1redls1 Member Posts: 37
    What can I expect on a juke sv fwd with navigation? Looking for 36 months 15k a year.
    Hi redls1. Nissan is not currently providing any sort of support on the Juke. As a result, if you were to lease one through NMAC right right now you will have to use its standard lease program.

NMAC's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Juke SV FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00230 and 44%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • atx2atx2 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Carman,

Looking for MF and Residuals for 2011 JUKE. I need 12k/year with 24 and 36 month terms.

Thx
    Here you go atx2. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Juke S 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00230 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00230 and 47%.

Car_man
    Host
  • griftagrifta Member Posts: 8
    I need to know if a 36 month lease is possible. The dealership is telling me they only offer 39 month lease.

Also what is the Money factor/residual value, 12k/yr lease on an S/SV models.

Thanks!
    Hi grifta. A 36 month lease is definitely possible on the Juke right now, but the 39 month program will probably provide you with a slightly better monthly payment.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Juke S 4WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00230 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease would be .00230 and 47%.

The numbers for the SV are .00230 / 45% for 36 months and .00230 / 44% for 39 months.

Car_man
    Host
  • dwynnedwynne Member Posts: 4,018
    Hey Car_man,

Do you have the lease rate and residual for a 2012 Juke SL AWD?

One dealer reports 0.00161 and 53% (36 mo) and 52% (39 mo) for a 12k mile lease.

The onlne Nissan USA lease special (which is for an S AWD) works out to 0.00098 and 47% so either one is wrong of the rate and residual are vastly different between the S and SL for this month.

Thanks
    I certainly do dwynne. The numbers that you were quoted by the dealer are right on the money.

Car_man
    Host
  • spgrspgr Member Posts: 23
    Has anyone leased a Juke S lately? Can you post any lease quotes you have received? Does anyone know the money factor and residual for a 12K 36 mo lease?
    Greetings spgr. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Juke S 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00161 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_Man: Can I get the December juke SL information? (Money factory, residual value, incentives).

Thanks!
    Hi grifta. Nissan isn't scheduled to introduce its new December programs until either some time tomorrow or more likely Monday. Please feel free to post a reminder in this discussion for me next week and I'll be happy to provide you with an update on what I have been able to find out.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man,

Can I please get the Juke 39month lease/10k miles money factor and residual value with any incentives, thanks!
  • demetrirapanosdemetrirapanos Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

Wondering about leasing the Nissan Juke 2013 model. There is very little info available on the program. Any scoop on the December program?

Thanks in advance, for your help.
  • nysmilez1nysmilez1 Member Posts: 2
    Hello Car_man, I am looking for the mf, residuals and incentives for an AWD Juke 2013 sv please 36 and 39 month. Thank you!! :shades:
    Hi grifta. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Juke SL with 10,000 miles per year are .00150 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I don't think that there's any cash incentives on leases of this vehicle right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • charklecharkle Member Posts: 1
    Can I get the April 2013 Juke SL AWD lease money factor and residuals as well as any incentives for 24 month and 39 month both 12k miles per year?

Thanks!
    Certainly charkle. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Juke SL AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00074 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00074 and 54%.

I didn't post the 24-month numbers because the money factor for that term is terrible.

Car_man
    Host
  • atx2atx2 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for an Juke SL AWD. Need MF and residuals for 24 and 36 month leases w/10k per year mileage.

Thanks Car_man.
    Hi atx2. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Juke SL AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00200 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00160 and 56%.

Car_man
    Host
  • desidondesidon Member Posts: 29
    Can I pls get the April 2013 Juke S FWD lease money factor and residuals as well as any incentives for 24 month and 39 month both 12k miles per year?

Thx in advance !
    For a 39 month lease for a juke S Fwd, I am getting a residual of 58% and a mf of. 00116.
    Price is 17,800 and with tax, title and $279 doc fee.. Payment of $225 a month. Everything is rolled into this payment so I just pay first month payment and drive off.

Am I getting a good deal?
    Hello desidon. Don't bother with a 24-month lease. The program for that term isn't very attractive. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Juke S FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00116 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    The money factor and residual value that you mentioned look good. Shoot for a selling price that's as close to dealer invoice as possible. you can look up this car's exact invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing.

Car_man
    Host
  • seb7seb7 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, what is the best current mf and res for NISMO model? Terms and mileage don't matter, just looking for best numbers. Thx!
  • redls1redls1 Member Posts: 37

Any current lease numbers for 2014 Juke fwd Nismo?

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725

@redls1 said:
    Any current lease numbers for 2014 Juke fwd Nismo?

.00102 MF and 57% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. 39 month residual is 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• octoucanoctoucan Member Posts: 55

Hello, please share April's MF and RV for Nissan Juke SL FWD once available.

36 months with 10K miles a year or 24 months with 10K miles.

Thank you =)

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 239,555

@octoucan said:
    Hello, please share April's MF and RV for Nissan Juke SL FWD once available.

Thank you =)

I'm sorry, we don't yet have the April numbers; please check back in the next week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• octoucanoctoucan Member Posts: 55

Hi, do you happen to have the April numbers for Juke?

If so, please share April's MF and RV for Nissan Juke SL FWD.

Thank you

.00102 MF and 62% for 36mo, 10K.

.00186 MF and 65% for 24mo, 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nkf2008nkf2008 Member Posts: 88

Please post may numbers for JUKE AWD/FWD Nismo and Nismo SR. 39 months, 12k. Thanks!

@nkf2008 said:
    Please post may numbers for JUKE AWD/FWD Nismo and Nismo SR. 39 months, 12k. Thanks!

Nismo AWD - 58%

Nismo RS AWD - 56%

Nismo FWD - 56%

Nismo RS FWD - 55%

MF is .00085 for all Jukes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Also, can current nissan owners get loyalty cash ?

@nkf2008 said:
    Also, can current nissan owners get loyalty cash ?

I don't see any loyalty cash on leases.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell@Edmunds said:
    thanks

• club619club619 Member Posts: 122

Wanted to see about getting updated lease numbers for Texas for 2014 2WD & 4WD SL AT with leather, nav, etc.

@club619 said:
    Wanted to see about getting updated lease numbers for Texas for 2014 2WD & 4WD SL AT with leather, nav, etc.

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• club619club619 Member Posts: 122

Sorry...completely forgot that important bit of data! Looking at 36mo & 10k/yr (or 12 if Nissan doesn't do 10k)

@club619 said:
    Wanted to see about getting updated lease numbers for Texas for 2014 2WD & 4WD SL AT with leather, nav, etc. Looking at 36mo & 10k/yr (or 12 if Nissan doesn't do 10k)

36/12 numbers:

56% and .00044. Add 1% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mik821mik821 Member Posts: 5

Hello guys,
    I just wanted to see if I could get the updated money factor and residual numbers for California, 2WD Juke S or SV. I'm looking for a 36months & 10k/year lease. Thank you, M

@mik821 said:
    Hello guys,
    I just wanted to see if I could get the updated money factor and residual numbers for California, 2WD Juke S or SV. I'm looking for a 36months & 10k/year lease. Thank you, M

No August numbers yet from Nissan ... sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mik821mik821 Member Posts: 5

Thanks, will check back in couple of weeks

@mik821 said:
    Hello guys,

.00044 MF and 57%/56% residual, respectively

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• inkblot007inkblot007 Member Posts: 15

Can you update us with numbers for September?  I'm in Texas and looking for 10k miles,  36 months.  2WD Juke S.  Thank you!