Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Kia Optima Lease Questions

Comments

• haggardhaggard Member Posts: 92
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest this is not a very good deal.

Not sure what "working cash" is. Looks like total out of pocket?

As for your trade, you say they are giving you more than actual value. What is it worth? Not how much you owe, but how much is it worth? Work the deal without the trade, then you will know how much you are actually getting for your trade. You will likely see a huge difference, not in your favor, I'm afraid.

No way you should be at that payment with only 12K miles/year AND 4K out of pocket. You may not get to the absolute best deals you'll find in this thread if your market is tough. At face value, though, I'd pass on that deal.
  • jackals02jackals02 Member Posts: 2
    CarMan! Ready to jump... can you tell me what the payment should be with NJ 7% Sales tax in payment.

MSRP: 31,800

Selling price: 27,000 (including $1000 competitive rebate)

Miles per year: 15k

36 month term.

Money Factor of 0.00060

Residual Percentage of 0.53

$550 due at signing (1st month payment and DMV)

7% New Jersey sales tax.
  • rotoberryrotoberry Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2012
    Greetings all. I have read many posts here and it appears that many of you are going for the great loaded cars and figuring out the best lease price you can get for those. I have a very basic question: Can I get a better deal than the bottom line lease deal being offered by Kia on their main website for the Optima? Currently Kia is offering $189 for 36 months, $2499 down. The rest of the basic details are here (the end date has been updated to the end of May):

http://i45.tinypic.com/t65oir.jpg

My question is, if I walk into a dealership (or email a number of dealerships) how open would they be to going LOWER than that Kia offer? For example, do you think some dealer would accept $170.00 per month payment (with all the other options in that deal being the same)? Or would I perhaps be more likely to be able to get them to allow me to put less down than the $2499 (all of these changes would assume the dealer taking less money away from the deal for themselves than is currently built into the lease by Kia financing). I guess I am wondering if the deal as presented on the Kia website is basic bones with barely any profit out of it or if you think there is a good chance that I could succeed in getting a better deal than that at various local dealers. I just want the basic car that is noted in that Kia offer. I have already test driven the base car and it is perfect for what I need. No need to option it up.

Thanks for any advice that you guys can provide.
    edited May 2012
    Manufacturer's promotional lease deals are basically MSRP with a low money factor. In other words, this is a full price deal and the dealer is also getting any loyalty and/or lease cash incentives from the manufacturer.

You can do a lot better. How much depends on the competition in your market, supply and demand, etc.

My bet is that if you go in and say "I'll take your advertised lease deal but for $19 a month less, everything else stays the same", you will be the proud owner of that 2012 Kia Optima LX before you can finish the dealer's "free" cup of coffee!

If you've really read through this thread, you know the process as it has been explained by many. Whether the car is "loaded up" with options or stripped, the process is the same: Get your MSRP and INVOICE information for your model/options from Edmunds TMV pricing, the money factor and incentive information presented here, and plug it into one of the recommended lease calculators. Start with invoice (or under if you are a tough negotiator) as your base capitalized cost and go from there.

Good luck!
  • d_leasingd_leasing Member Posts: 1
    your looking at about 375 a month, with the acquisition fee and NJ taxes capped.
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for the reply. I am looking at leasing a Kia Optima 2012, LX base automatic.

MSRP in the current Kia offer is $21,750.00
    ( http://i49.tinypic.com/2m81hxz.jpg )

Edmunds TMV for my area on this car is $21,101.00
    Residual is at Kia.com $12,397.50
    (but that is for 12K miles per year... I plan to ask for 15K per year)

I used this calculator:
    http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/auto/auto-lease-calculator.aspx
    But I am a little stuck when it comes to entering the new car lending rate?
    Could you tell me the current money factor and residual percentages that are available for this car?

Also is there any lease cash still available as mentioned earlier in the thread ($1000.00?) and would lease cash offered have a specific known expiration date (possibly the same date as the July 5th expiration date listed on the Kia.com website for the current lease deal being offered?)

If lease cash is currently offered, would this be already assumed to be calculated into the current Kia.com deal to make the deal work, or would that just be pure additional profit for the dealer that can be bargained down (for example if $1000 lease cash is available, would that mean I could theoretically put down $1500 rather than the $2500 listed at Kia.com for the deal to remain the same?)
    edited May 2012
    Does anyone know if there is a website that shows current money factor and residual percentages for the various car manufacturers (in this case Kia for the Optima)?

Is there possibly a section somewhere here on Edmunds that has such info or is that something only a car dealer or salesman affiliated with the brand would know? Thanks all. :)

• johngettlerjohngettler Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2012
    Hi Rotoberry and all,

1. Unfortunately, there isn't a law requiring auto makers to publicly disclose their lease money factor rates (interest rate) or their residual rates 9calue of car after duration and miles are put on.) This makes it *very* difficult to compare lease incentives across different comparable makes, models and trims. I wish there were a law enacted that would force this information to be as clear as auto loan interest rates are today.

2. Somehow, Car_man who is a "host" on these excellent Edmunds Forums, seems to thankfully have access to nearly unlimited lease money factor and residual info from most makers, and for years has been reporting very accurate information in reply to each individual request. But he is only one man, and it can take some days for him to get back to each person. I have always been super curious, Car_man, where *do* you get this information, and how come we all can't just get to the data directly? I know of course, it's not up to you, but can you give us some insight on how you gather this info? And why edmunds.com can't or won't just publish this extremely valuable data in an open manner? Of course, thank you for all the information that you *do* pour out every day Car_man.

3. The best always accessible website that I have found that has a good amount of detailed lease info for many cars, is this link below (sorry Edmunds, it's from cars.com). It is *not* always accurate, and should be taken with a grain of salt, but I have found it to be helpful, but not nearly as accurate as Car_man. Note that this site lists money factors as a percentages, which is actually the money factor number times 2400 (for example MF 0.0006 x 2400 = 1.44%) to get a fairly comparable number to standard auto loan interest rates. Just enter you zip, and then click into each model and trim to see detail lease info.

http://www.cars.com/go/advice/incentives/index.jsp

4. Each dealer *should* be able to provide you MF and Residual for a specific car, with a specific lease length in months, and miles per year. But you have to "get involved" with a sales guy to begin to extract this kind of info. Ugh.

5. There is a company called ALG that publishes a "residual guide" each quarter of what they recommend as the residual for each model and trim, after different lease lengths of time, and different mileage usage. They *will sell* you a single copy of their "Residual Percentage Guide 2012 Models National" book for about $50 by calling the number on this link, 1-805-898-8400. The manufacturers *do not* always match these residuals all the time, but it *is* a fair way to generally see what models and trims would give you a relatively cheaper monthly payment, due to holding their value better.

https://www.alg.com/products/guidebooks.html

Hope this helps everyone.
    John Gettler
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Let's crunch some numbers and see what we come up with, jackals02. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2012 Kia Optima SX Turbo through Kia Financial Services right now for 36-months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $309.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi rotoberry. Manufacturers' official advertised leases usually leave a little meat on the bone so to speak. Savvy consumers who are in an area that has a decent level of competition are often able to beat manufacturers' advertised payments by shopping around and negotiating a lower selling price than the one that was used to work up the lease.

Kia is currently providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of the 2012 Optima. If I was in the market for one right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars overt dealer invoice minus this cash incentive. Once you have arrived at a selling price that you are comfortable with have the dealer work up a lease payment using KFS' buy rate lease money factor of .00049 (for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier) and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
  • psoricapsorica Member Posts: 15
    I'm having buyers remorse. We just leased a 2012 Optima LX base w/cargo mat, net, rear bumper appliqué for $252 plus tax (6% in Hallandale FL). I believe MSRP was $22090. But the order was written up and cap cost was $24000 something, if I remember correctly. I don't have the paperwork with me now. But I feel like we didn't make such a great deal. Can't tell you what the MF was, but residual was I believe $14576. We put nothing down, just paid first month and tag for $517, and qualified for competitive rebate ($1000) and college grad ($500). We traded my 2010 focus and they showed us $10,000 for which $8915 was owed. We had our 7 week old baby with us, who was crying off and on, and so we didn't have the time or patience to look over everything thoroughly. In addition to that, we didn't do the deal in one day, we had to leave on Saturday (because of work and the baby) and had them put everything together and we just went and signed on Sunday (yesterday).

My question is, is there anything we can do at this point to get a better deal? I know with financed cars you can take the car back. I'm not sure with leasing as this is my first lease. But what was advertised was $175 a month for 36 months and 12k miles a year with about $3000 for inceptions etc, and that included $2000 of rebates for which we qualified only for $1500. I just feel that our payments should be lower, somewhere between $200-225. Am I correct? And what can I do about it now?
  • psoricapsorica Member Posts: 15
    Btw, our term is 36 months with 12k miles and we didn't add any service or protection plans. I know that $25-50 isn't much of difference, and I wouldn't mind paying it for more features. But it's a basic car (although still fairly decent), we have a new baby and $50 extra a month is $240/year, $720/3yrs. Still not a bank breaker but we have 2 kids (a teenager and a baby) so every dollar counts.
  • spohiospohio Member Posts: 13
    Car_man,
    could you please provide the MF and residual for an Optima SX with premium touring package? I am looking for a 36 month lease with 12k miles/year.
  • jules215jules215 Member Posts: 2
    I'm new here...And new to negotiating my own car deals, ( ex always took care of it)...So please be gentle with me!! :)

I have read through this whole thread and the "what did you pay" thread too...Several times in fact...And am still a little unsure how to proceed.

I'm probably looking at an LX or perhaps a very low-end EX, ( that's what fits my budget)...I'll also need to lease to keep the payments lower...So far I've been contacted by 2 salesman online...One very local to me and the other about 100 miles away.

The 2nd dealer shot me a figure very quickly of $21661 for an LX, saying he either has or can obtain any LX in the color of my choice for that price...I came back with a price of 20,800 ( and don't even have a clue if that was a good come-back)...He says he's searching all "incentives" right now, but we have figured out that I DON'T qualify for the competitive whatever of $1000...And that's where it stands at this point, ( just waiting for him to get back with me).

The 1st dealer told me he had 1 LX for $22,110 and another for 22,800...He also has an EX for $22,845...I haven't actually offered him anything on any of the above, but ask him if he could make any of those work with the advertised Kia lease deal of $189, ( perhaps not the right move on my part I know)...His reply is he'll do whatever he can to make something work and to CALL HIM...So that's where I stand with him.

Here is what I haven't shared with them, but will here, in hopes of getting some input...While the $189 lease deal would be ideal for me, I could be pressed to go to $225...Also, the lease deal says it requires $2500 upfront...I can do that, but would prefer to put as little as possible up...Perhaps $1000-$1500.

I would appreciate any thoughts and/or input as to how some of you would proceed with this whole thing...What you think is realistic, etc.

Finally, I see many of you referring to the invoice price and how much over or under you're paying...But, are you usually referring to the factory invoice or the dealer price/invoice??...That would be helpful to know.

Thanks for any advice!! :)
    Thanks Car_man & johngettler for the helpful replies & links!

I have a follow-up question: You mention the $1000.00 cash incentive that is currently available for Kia leases. Looking at the lease deal that is currently posted on the Kia.com website ( http://i49.tinypic.com/2m81hxz.jpg ), I am assuming that this means that the $1000 lease incentive that you are talking about would reduce my "cash due at signing" from the listed $2499 to $1499? I am only asking in advance as I want to be fully prepared when I approach the dealerships (I can imagine them either denying the existence of the incentive money or possibly stating that the $1000 incentive is already factored into the Kia.com deal). Thanks if you guys can comment on this part. :)

• illfillf Member Posts: 15
    I will let those that have completed purchase of an Optima chime in, but as a general word of advice, do not put money down on a lease (making first payment, taxes, and fees is not considered money down). Also, Car_Man has posted several good tips in this thread in regards to where to start negotiations ...
    edited May 2012
    Ditto what illf suggests. You can do the lease without any money out of pocket up front, "Sign and Drive" as they say. The payment will be higher than you may have originally wanted, but if the car goes down in an accident, insurance only pays off what is still owed and you will be out whatever you paid at delivery. You are better off putting that money to use paying off other higher interest debt, investing it, or keeping it in your savings account than putting it at risk in a car lease.

Watch out for the 100 mile away guy. I went that route for awhile, the deals always changed when we got to the table. They counted on me not wanting to waste the trip. And, at today's gas prices, multiple trips to far away dealers can quickly eat into any savings you are able to negotiate on the car itself. Also, check with other dealers and/or KIA to confirm you are not eligible for the competitive rebate. Dealers lie about that all the time, thinking you will take their word for it and they make another easy 1K.

Good luck.
  • jules215jules215 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the responses!!...The 100 mile away guy seems to have lost interest today...No biggie really...I did question if the deal might change once we got up there and what a hassle that would be.

My local guy has come back with a lease of $237 a mo. ( this includes taxes (?) and 15K miles per year)...However, that is with a $1500 down-payment...AND is for a "spicy red", NOT a color I'm interested in...On their website it's only priced $30 less than a car I have expressed interest in...So not sure what the deal is with that.

I understand the reasoning behind trying to get out the door with a lease and no down-payment, but I may need to make one to have a payment I feel comfortable with...Out of curiosity has anyone gotten out the door with no down-payment and a payment in the very low 200's??

I'm also trying to nail down a color...Originally liked the Satin Metal, but then saw the Dark Cherry and fell in love...However, there don't seem to be any Dark Cherry LX's , nearby so I'm now back to looking at the Satin Metal or the Titanium perhaps...Anyone have any thoughts pro/con on those??...( Also I don't have a garage and am wondering if the Dark Cherry won't be similar to black in trying keep looking nice).
  • bschmidt25bschmidt25 Member Posts: 14
    edited May 2012
    Hey Car man-

Can the lease cash and competitive rebate be combined? Also, what is the current MF and residual for a SX Turbo, 3 years / 15K?

Thanks!
    I know you directed your question to the host, but I can tell you the rebate and lease cash can be combined. I got the loyalty rebate and lease cash. Either rebate (loyalty or competitive) is in addition to the lease cash.

However, the loyalty and competitive rebates cannot be combined (say you own a KIA Sorrento and a Nissan Altima, for example). You would get either the loyalty or the competitive rebate, and then the lease cash on top.
  • bschmidt25bschmidt25 Member Posts: 14
    Thanks Haggard! I appreciate the answer.
  • ropap3ropap3 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2012
    Purchased an optima LX today with convenience package for $255/month,36 month lease, 12k miles, no money down, just first months payment and registration fee. Colors were getting pretty limited and they had the one I wanted. Do you think this was a good deal?
    thanks for any imput
  • jch190jch190 Member Posts: 2
    Hi car guy. Love this forum, tremendous resource.

I am trying to lease a 2013 Kia Optima SXL, fully loaded. Dealer is offering me the following
    MSRP - $35,275
    Initial Cap Cost - $32,772
    Less $1,000 rebate (for Tier 1 credit) - adjusted cap cost of $31,772

MF - 0.00153 (seems steep to me)
    Residual - 58%

For a base monthly rental (pre-tax) of $394.

Where should i try to negotiate here? They told me they have given me below their invoice cost. Seems like there is some cushion on the money factor but not sure how much.

For comparison - i got their quote to lease an Optima SX and they gave me a MF on an Optima SX of .00021 (which seems fantastic).

They are trying hard to move SXL's and have made it clear they have more cushion (they wouldnt go below invoice on the Optima SX, for example).

Thanks,
    Justin
  • ahossa1ahossa1 Member Posts: 52
    In what State is SXL available? I believe SXL are considered 2013 models. R there any changes U R aware of that's different than the 2012 other than the bling factor such as wheels, leather and chrome? In other words what are the tweeks for 2013?
  • jch190jch190 Member Posts: 2
    I'm in California. You're right - the SXL is a 2013 model.

Its all bling - wheels, napa leather seats (very nice), some chrome, and also LED lights on the front. Its quite a bit of bling, and at least the dealership I went to was willing to part with way more on the SXL than an SX (a few hundred below invoice on the SXL versus a few hundred above on the SX).

I'm not a big fan of the wheels that come with the other packages, otherwise might not make the jump to the SXL.
  • jt1012jt1012 Member Posts: 1
    I'm just starting to look into leasing a Kia Optima LX. Stopped in at dealer and they said $3,500 down (total of $4,100 after all taxes, fees, etc) and $115 per month. I don't qualify for the military discount but do for the competitive. I've never leased a vehicle before, always bought low mileage used, so I'm new to the leasing game. Can you please give me insights into how to determine what is the best lease deal and how to get it? Anything I should know about leases please let me know. Thanks!
    Greetings jt1012. Since you are new to leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

That's it in a nutshell. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • rp8rp8 Member Posts: 8
    I have a White 2012 Kia Optima EX with Prem and Tech 2.4 NonTurbo coming in this weekend that I have done numbers on to LEASE with the dealership and it is mine if I want it. I just want to get your take on it before I pull the trigger. I don't have all the exact numbers off hand, but here is what I remember. Please give me your opinion:

MSRP: $28640

Invoice: $26839

Negotiated Price: $26239 + $600 = $26839 (excessive wear warranty)

Rebates: -$2000 (loyalty and lease cash)

Trade In Equity: -1700 (Owe 8300, got 10,000 for it)

New Price: $23139 (All Rebates and Trade included)

Sales Tax: 7.75

Acuisition: $595

MF: .00051

Residual: 54% (36 Month/15,000 miles)

Monthly: $296

I know there are a few missing things that will determine exact numbers, but hopefully this is enough information to give me a ball park amount of what my monthly should be and if the deal I am getting is decent. Please let me know as soon as you can as I will be finalizing the deal this weekend.

Thanks CarMan, your knowledge has really helped me when searching for this car.
  • rp8rp8 Member Posts: 8
    CAR MAN PLEASE HELP!

I have a White 2012 Kia Optima EX with Prem and Tech 2.4 NonTurbo coming in this weekend that I have done numbers on to LEASE with the dealership and it is mine if I want it. I just want to get your take on it before I pull the trigger. I don't have all the exact numbers off hand, but here is what I remember. Please give me your opinion:

MSRP: $28640

Invoice: $26839

Negotiated Price: $26239 + $600 = $26839 (excessive wear warranty)

Rebates: -$2000 (loyalty and lease cash)

Trade In Equity: -1700 (Owe 8300, got 10,000 for it)

New Price: $23139 (All Rebates and Trade included)

Sales Tax: 7.75

Acuisition: $595

MF: .00051

Residual: 54% (36 Month/15,000 miles)

Monthly: $296

I know there are a few missing things that will determine exact numbers, but hopefully this is enough information to give me a ball park amount of what my monthly should be and if the deal I am getting is decent. Please let me know as soon as you can as I will be finalizing the deal this weekend.

Thanks CarMan, your knowledge has really helped me when searching for this car.
    You're very welcome rp8. A selling price of under dealer invoice minus the available cash incentives is an excellent deal. The money factor looks good too. Good job in your negotiations. If you like the car, I personally don't see any reason not to go for it, though I personally would pass on the excess wear coverage...that's more a matter of personal preference than anything.

Car_man
    Host
  • sunahnesunahne Member Posts: 2
    I leased a 2012 Kia Optima SX June 2. To this day, July 12, I still do not have my new plate and tags, my trade in has not been paid off, and to top it off they want me to come in and sign a 3rd contract!! I believe by law, I am not obligated to do so. I was informed I can bring the car back and have the money Ive put down returned to me. The only problem is they sold my car at auction already! How can they sell a car that they dont have the title to? Is this legal? I'm so tired of dealing with these people! I've contacted an attorney and am waiting to hear back. Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions?
  • cura04cura04 Member Posts: 5
    I never heard of anything like this before...It really does sound like a horror story. Please let us know what happens.
  • sunahnesunahne Member Posts: 2
    I met with an attorney today that has sued
    This dealership a few times before. He sent
    Am email to the owner so I am just waiting
    To hear the response.
  • therastheras Member Posts: 95
    Hello All,

I am interested in the lease numbers for the Kia Optima EX 2.4 Prem/Tech packages and the Kia Optima Hybrid Prem/Tech. Does anyone have the residual, money factor, and applicable incentives on these cars for 36 months with the minimum mileage (either 10 or 12K) supported by Kia?

Thanks in advance!
    Here you go theras. Kia Financial's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Optima EX with 12,000 miles per year are .00070 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car_man! As always, you were quite helpful.

Do you have similar information on the hybrid model?

Thanks again.
    You're very welcome theras.

Kia Financial's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Optima Hybrid with 12,000 miles per year are .00094 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • rakeinfoolsrakeinfools Member Posts: 16
    Hello all,

I'm interested in leasing a 2013 optima lx; I'm located in Arizona. What is the current money factor, residual value, and promotions currently?

Thank you in advance!

Ryan
    Thanks Car_man, this helps quite a bit.
  • xfmxfm Member Posts: 4
    Hi all,

Newbie to this forum and Kia, but a veteran leaser (Lexus, Infiniti, Jaguar, 4xAcura) going back to 1993. Hoping to be a new Kia owner (well, leaser) soon!

My wife's Acura TSX goes back off lease soon. She absolutely LOVES the new Optima. Almost ready to pull the trigger on a lease deal for a 2013 LX/Premium/Tech.

Deal parameters:

MSRP: $28,625
    Sell Price: $26,900 - $1,000 Kia Lease Cash = $25,900
    Residual: 61%
    Money Factor: .00187

I have a few questions:

1) I am told by the dealer that the additional competitive rebate of $1,000 for the TSX is only available for 2012 LX, not 2013. True??

2) Previous mention was made by a Sales Manager at the same dealership of an additional "Tier 1 Credit" rebate/cashback/credit of $740. Now told by "another" Sales Manager no such thing. Any knowledge/comment/advice from the forum?

3) I keep seeing quotes of money factors from other posters on this forum of numbers with "triple zeros" after the decimal. It makes my quote of .00187 seem usurious. Again, any comment/advice?

Hope to be a regular on this forum if I can make this deal work to my satisfaction. :confuse:
  • xfmxfm Member Posts: 4
    Hi all,

My bad. Meant 2013 EX/Premium/Tech in my OP, not LX. Looking to cut a deal this coming week and had hoped to get the benefit of additional knowledge and experience from the forum members to help me get the best deal.

Any guidance? Please?
  • aussie333aussie333 Member Posts: 3
    Just turned in my 2012 SX model and went with the new Pearl White 2013 SXL. Had the dealer remove all signs, badges linking to KIA and Optima and replace with the Tigress badges all with no cost to me. I get looks all the time and people are asking, what kind of car is this? Funny. The LED DDL are awesome and well as the new chrome tirs. Really a sharp lookimng car
    Hi Ryan. Kia Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Optima LX with 15,000 miles per year are .00026 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome theras.

Car_man
    Host
  • lakerfan24lakerfan24 Member Posts: 24
    I'm jealous, I want one too :cry:
  • jlkhjlkh Member Posts: 28
    Do you have the lease numbers for the 2013 Optima SXL, 10k or 12k miles, 36 mos., in Illinois? Are there any other incentives on this vehicle?
  • dbgarri2dbgarri2 Member Posts: 2
    Does anyone have the lease numbers for a 2013 Optima EX, preferably 36 month-15k yr? I'm assuming the ones just posted for the LX a few days ago haven't changed much.

Thanks in advance!
  • newkiaowner1newkiaowner1 Member Posts: 2
    I just leased a 2013 Optima EX with the premium package from CT dealership (live in NY). I put zero down; everything was rolled into payments including DMV fees so basically a true sign and drive. And they paid my first month. 15,000 miles per year for 36 months. I got it for $330 a month.

What does everyone think?
  • aussie333aussie333 Member Posts: 3
    Does that include taxes?
  • newkiaowner1newkiaowner1 Member Posts: 2
    Yes - that included everything.

Good?
This discussion has been closed.