Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Jeep Liberty CRD Factory Service Manuals

crash227crash227 Member Posts: 46
edited October 2014 in Jeep
I am shopping for a good used set of Factory Service Manuals. I found several nice seven (7) volume sets for the 2005 Model Year CRD that specifically mention the Diesel. However, I can't find any used manuals for the 2006 Model Year and the New Set I found (old printing) has only three (3) volumes. I have the CD manual for my 2006 Liberty and it has all the gas and diesel information. My question is whether the 2006 3 volume set includes all the CRD / Diesel Information. The description does not mention Diesels at all.

Comments

• budmeisterbudmeister Member Posts: 2
    I'm glad I saw your post regarding the service manual for your 2006 CRD. It gave me the opportunity to 'upgrade' my manual AND parts fiche from the 2005 that I had on my computer.

Go to the following: http://colorado4wheel.com/manuals/Jeep/KJ/

Click on "2006-KJ-SM.pdf" , download it and save it on your computer or drop it on a CD. If you've got enough room, keep it on your computer because it's far faster to navigate there than on a CD.

Do the same with "06kj PARTS FICHE.pdf" if you want the parts manual. I just used it to confirm the part #s when ordering Samco silicone intercooler hoses.

Hope this makes life a little easier for you!

Cheers from St. Thomas Ontario Canada
This discussion has been closed.