Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

BMW X3 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hello cmcewen2. The money factor that you were quoted for this truck is right in line with BMW Financial Services' current buy rate for it. This is a good sign because it means that the dealer that you are working with is not trying to mark your vehicle's money factor up to add additional hidden back-end profit to your deal. If the selling price that you are being given is $1,000 over invoice like you indicated, it is reasonable as well. The bank fee that you are being charged is a little high though. BMW FS' current base lease acquisition fee is only $625. Other than that, this deal looks good.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forums
    Greetings mapperman. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

When negotiating a lease, the two most important numbers to focus on are your vehicle's selling price and its money factor. These ate the two main profit centers for dealers. Negotiate as low a selling price as possible on the X3 that you want and then have the dealer calculate its lease payment using BMW Financial Services' "buy rate" lease money factor. This car's current buy rate is .00185. It is important to make sure that this is the number that is being used to calculate your truck's lease payment because BMW dealers are notorious for marking vehicles' money factors up to add additional back-end profit to deals.

If you want to trade in your Volvo, treat it as a separate transaction. You can find out approximately what your vehicle is worth by looking up its Edmunds.com True Market Value in the Used Vehicle Pricing section of this site. You also may want to stop by the following discussion: "Real-World Trade-In Values". When you trade in your car, have the dealer cut you a check for any equity that you have in it rather than using the proceeds from it as a capitalized cost reduction for your lease. It is in your best interest not to make large down payments when leasing because if your leased vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered, your down payment essentially disappears.

Well, that covers the basics. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forums
  • edeveredever Member Posts: 1
    What are the current lease rates for the X3? I saw that there were some lease specials, but I'd like to know the breakdown, i.e. residual, money factor and so forth. Supposed to be good through Aug 31 I think.

Thanks!
  • kptaylorkptaylor Member Posts: 4
    I'm also interested in the current money factors and residual rates on X3's. Specifically, I'm looking at a 24 month lease with 20K miles per year. Not sure if you can get this or if you have to buy miles to get it...

Any help Car man is appreciated!
  • tc9897tc9897 Member Posts: 6
    I just got my new lease on X3 yesterday...

Residual rates:
    78% for 24-month, 10k/yr
    77% for 24-month, 12k/yr
    68% for 364-month, 10k/yr
    67% for 36-month, 12k/yr

money factor (good til 8/31): .00195 (seems to have gone up a bit from .00185)
  • nebusa_futbolnebusa_futbol Member Posts: 3
    Car_Man,
    I'd really appreciate your assistance with this one. I'm in the midwest, Kansas City region. I'd like to lease a standard X3 with heated seats and privacy glass added.

According to Edmunds.com

Retail: 38345
    TMV: 36864
    Invoice: 35140

I'd like a 39-44 month lease with 12k of miles.

Current posted internet special is 36 month 379 / month. With 3800 up front.

I think 366 / month for the X3 described above is fair with around 1800 drive off total for the lease I'm looking for. Is this realistic? What numbers do I need to present to the dealer in order to make this happen?

Thanks in advance! I appreciate any assistance anyone can provide as I'm a newbie to the leasing world.
  • babsnycbabsnyc Member Posts: 1
    I put a down payment on an X3 on Saturday to "hold" a specific vehicle. I was told that I could change my mind and get the deposit back.

I am pretty sure I want the car, but don't know if I am getting a good deal. It is in NYC (Manhattan). Of course, I was notified today that the car will land in Newark by this weekend, I have been approved for the lease and I can get the car next week. The price of the vehicle is $39,235. The money factor is .00195. The residual rate is 67%. For a 36 month/10,000 mile a year lease, I was offered $449 month with $3155.08 due at signing (sales tax at 8.375%, down payment of $625, tax on down payment of $52.34, MV fees and inspection $225, and refundable security deposit of $450).

Does this sound okay or have I been a bubblehead?

Babsnyc
  • dsnow77dsnow77 Member Posts: 3
    does this sound like a rock bottom deal? please let me know if i have any room to ask them to lower the down payment with keeping the payments the same.

this is what i have been quoted on a base model X3.

Im in Southern California (orange county)

Pricing:
    MSRP is $38,395.00 - leasing Cap Cost is $36,895 (includes Floor Mats)

Money Factor & Residula Value:
    MF - .00210 (No Security Deposit) Residual - 78% for 24 month lease

24 months
    $2900 drive off fees
    $422.75/month including tax

they also said:
    "Remember - the maintanance is included with all of our BMW purchases - that averages about $50 to $60 per month."
    not sure what that means.
  • diyediye Member Posts: 45
    I believe you still have room to negociate.

I leased an X3 three months ago.

MSRP $41000.
    39month, 12k/year.
    $2900 drive off, with a security deposit ( actually that's a good thing, means I will get it back later)
    $400.00/month including tax

It's a (much) better deal than yours, even though I know that money factor has increased since.
  • dsnow77dsnow77 Member Posts: 3
    diye,
    can you list what dealership you went to for this deal?
  • diyediye Member Posts: 45
    Crevier BMW in Santa Ana, CA
  • bargamonbargamon Member Posts: 302
    I am thinking about a euro delivery the end of december.

What better way to get a new car then to pick it up and drive 4 hrs to Davos in the alps to ski over Christmas holiday!

Does euro delivery make sense for a lease? It should reduce the price on the cap cost, right?

Can I expect to negotiate a price and then the Euro delivery discount?

They say give 4 months delivery time so We talking the end of August for assured December pickup.

When might we begin ordering on the 07's?

Would current lease rates and residuals apply to o7's?

Im not going to do a stupid lease. I can also look at a 5 series sedan or 3 series wagon. As long as I can get a manual transmission I will be happy. Might need X-Drive in the alps!
  • mappermanmapperman Member Posts: 3
    Hey there. Is this a good deal???

X3 price: 40,695
    residual: 31,335
    term: 24 months
    12,000 miles/yr.

payment: 568.62

that is with a BMW 4.68% MF .00195

that is -0- down payment
    I cough up the title fee, reg fee, doc fee and first month payment which equals...786.62 out the door.
    the car salesman said we could come down a couple thousand on the price of the car. Is that reasonable ???

Thanks

p.s. thanks for the responses from an earlier post of mine.
    Hi edever. BMW Financial Services' current 36 month, 12,000 mile peer year buy rate lease money factor and residual value for the 2006 X3 3.0i are .00195 and 67%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi kptaylor. BMW Financial Services' current 24 month, 15,000 mile per year buy rate lease money factor and residual value for the 2006 X3 are .00195 and 75%, respectively. 15,000 miles per year is the highest residual value that BMW publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than this, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Welcome nebusa_futbol. Since you are new to the world of leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles that are available here at Edmunds.com prior to visiting any dealers: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

Let's say that you were able to get this truck for $500 over dealer invoice. At that price, your 36 month, 12,000 mile per year, zero down, pre-tax monthly payment for a lease through BMW Financial Services would be around $396. I calculated this lease without a capitalized cost reduction because it is in your best interest not to make one. If your leased vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered, your down payment essentially disappears.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi Babsnyc. The money factor that you were quoted for this truck is right in line with BMW Financial Services' current buy rate for it. This is a good sign because it means that the dealer that you are working with is not trying to mark your vehicle's money factor up to add additional back-end profit to your deal.

I would be happy to share my opinion on this truck's selling price with you, but it would be a big help if you would provide me with its full MSRP first. This will show me how much of a discount you are being given. Make sure to stop by the following discussion for additional information on how much you should pay for this truck: "BMW X3: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hey mapperman. I would be happy to share my thoughts on this deal with you. I assume that the price that you mentioned is this truck's selling price. Do you know what its full MSRP is? Knowing both of these numbers will show us how much of a discount you are being given and it will enable us to use BMW's actual lease program to estimate what your truck's monthly payment should be.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • mappermanmapperman Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man. thanks for the response.
    the lease worksheet that was printed out for me with all the figures states a MSRP of $40,695. The car the salesman was basing this estimate on was $41,500, I believe.

I have another question for you. I was debating on trading in my 2005 volvo v50 awd for this lease. the bluebook wholesale/retail printout they gave me states $25,050/29,170 respectively. They stated my car is only worth $23,500 trade. Is this negotiable and how does giving me more money for my car play into the MSRP of the X3. If they are not going to budge from the $23,500 for my car, I would need to cough up some money.
    So, to lease the X3 and sell my car myself? Hmmm.
    thanks
  • gtregergtreger Member Posts: 5
    I am looking to lease a 2006 BMW x3 MSRP is $39,445. i am looking for a 36 month lease. how do i determine what the BMW money factor and residual are? i believe these are set by BMW financing and not by the individual dealer. any suggestions.
  • gspringergspringer Member Posts: 10
    Went to 2 dealerships here in SoCal to purchase a 2006 X3 with NAV. First dealer (Crevier in Santa Ana - which had 30+ X3's - they must be flying off the shelf) would not budge off of .0025 (even though I told them rate set by BMW was .00195).

2nd dealer I went to (Santa Monica BMW - which I have purchased from in the past) said that the .00195 rate is a special buy rate for people who have ended a lease or purchase through BMW FS within the last 3 months.

The non-special rate is .00015 higher to bring the MF to .0021, does anyone know if this is true - especially those of you who have gotten the .00195 rate?

Thanks for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    First-time lessees can also get the .00195 rate.. They just have to make a security deposit. Returning lessees have the security deposit waived..

If you don't make the security deposit, then the rate is indeed .0021

It is a much, much better deal to make the security deposit and get the lower rate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• cargobeepbeepcargobeepbeep Member Posts: 4
    I think the negotiability of the money factor must have a lot to do with geography and supply. Unfortunately, I haven't found any BMW dealers in the DC area who are willing to lease a 2006 X3 for the BMW base rate (despite posts and advice to the contrary on this board). They are all marked up a bit. However, I am finding that the price is very negotiable.
  • imgdocimgdoc Member Posts: 30
    Guys,
    I need an advice. I recently leased 2006 X3, Sport package for 36 months. I pay $615 /mo.; have 30 months left,. I am thinking is it gonna be a good deal to buyout now. The buyout is around 40,000. CapitalOne is giving me financing for 72 month at 9.1%. This makes about $730/mo. I like to keep this car for longer. Do you think it is better to wait until the lease end and then to buy rather than to buy now? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks
  • stevenycstevenyc Member Posts: 8
    I'm sure other people will have good opinions but I think this sounds like an awful deal! First $615/mo sounds high for a lease. Doesn't sound like there was any reduction in the cost of the car.

Secondly, the interest rate on the loan is pretty high. My credit union is currently offering a rate of 6.24% for a 72 month auto loan. There must be other banks out there that can offer you better than 9.1!

Also, by taking out such a long loan you will be paying a ton of interest, over $12,000 in interest and that's on top of the 6 months of payments you've already made. You will end up paying over $56,000 for this car that will be 6 years old by the time it's paid for. The 2013 models will be coming out and you'll be driving a 2006 which you'll have to keep driving in order to recoup some of the interest money and won't be under warranty.

Unfortunately I don't know what the answer is. I would consider sticking with the lease and negotiating a good price to buy the next one.
  • faithladyfaithlady Member Posts: 1
    I am new to the world of leasing (I have been studying this as if I am back in school). I hope to sign my agreement in the a.m. – please advise (ASAP) on the following:

MSRP: $42, 170
    (PREM, NAV, Heated Seats/Steering Wheel, Privacy Glass)

Invoice: $38,625

TMV: $40,655

What was quoted:

Sale Price: $41,000

Upfront Costs: $1,011 (w/ $695 safe lease included)

Monthly Payments: $587

Lease Term: 36 months / 12K mi/yr

Money Factor: .0025

Residual %: 67%

Other Input:

Located in Birmingham, AL

Car obtained from another dealership out of state (transit cost picked up by dealer)

I would like to have a payment that’s right at or below $500 (not nearly $600). I am willing to make a down payment of $1,000 - $1,500. Please advise.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    Where to start?

Really...not a good deal at all...

The selling price is nothing special, and they are marking up the money factor the maximum.. I'm assuming that they are charging $825 for the acquisition fee and adding it to the selling price of the car... Doing that, I come up with a price of $552/mo.+tax... If your tax rate is around 6%, then it all figures correctly...

I have no idea what "$695 safe lease" is... Some kind of program to protect you from excess wear and tear charges? If so, it sounds like a profit center for the dealership.

If it were my deal?

$42170 MSRP
    $40000 Selling price
    $40625 CAP cost (selling price + $625 acq.fee)
    3yr/36K lease
    67% residual
    .00195 base money factor
    Payment = $478/mo.+tax = approx. $508/mo. tax included.

Due at signing:
    $508 1st payment
    $550 security deposit
    $200-$300 title/registration fees.
    Approx. $1300 total due at signing.

The current lease program offered by BMWFS is a good one, if you can get the dealer to give you a good selling price, and not pad the finance charges.

Good luck,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

You're welcome, mapperman. Thanks for the additional information. Hmmmm, either you never mentioned this truck;s selling price or you are not being given any sort of discount on it. Always remember that the selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were financing or paying cash for them. You need to negotiate as low a price as possible for the X3 that you want and then have the dealer that you are working with calculate its monthly payment using BMW Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor.

The allowance that dealers give you for your trade is negotiable as well. It is difficult for me to say whether the price that this dealer quoted you for your Volvo is the highest that they will go. You may be able to get a better idea of what your car is currently worth on the open market right now by visiting the following discussion: "Real-World Trade-In Values". If you do end up trading your car in, it would be in your best interest for you to have the dealer that you trade it in to cut you a check for any equity that you have in it rather than using the proceeds from it as a capitalized cost reduction for your lease. I always advise consumers against making down payments on leased vehicles because if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered their down payment essentially disappears.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi gtreger. I can give you an idea of what BMW's current lease program for this model is like. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2006 X3 with 15,000 miles per year are .00195 and 65%, respectively. This buy rate lease money factor is set by BMW and individual dealers do not have the authority to lower it, however dealers are allowed to mark vehicles' money factors up to add additional hidden back-end profit to deals. BMW dealers are notorious for marking up vehicles' money factors.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi imgdoc. Why do you want to buy out your lease now? There really is not any advantage to doing this. By buying your leased X3 with 30 months left on your lease there is a very very good chance that you are going to end up paying more for it than it is currently worth. Not only that, but the interest rate that you are considering financing it at is pretty bad. There's almost no way that the money factor that was used to calculate your truck's lease payment was anywhere near that high. You would be much better off waiting until the scheduled end to decide if you want to keep your truck or not. One additional advantage of waiting is if your vehicle is in an accident, you can just have it repaired and walk away from it at lease-end rather than taking the hit for diminished value that all vehicles that have been in accidents experience. Similarly, if your truck ends up having repeated mechanical problems you can walk away from it at the end of your lease as well instead of keeping a potential problem child and having to continually pay to repair it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • shikemshikem Member Posts: 7
    Hi everyone.
    Let me start by saying that I do sell BMW.s for a living.
    Obviously some people think that all car sales people are evil and just want to take them to the cleaners. Hopefully not all people think the same way. I am sur I will be flamed but hopefully people here are intelligent and educated enough to have a productive deiscussion here.
    Profit is nat evil. It's what makes the economy work. If there were no profit to be made selling products then they simply would not be sold. Of course a dealer does not want to sell a car for no profit nor do they want to sell the finance and make zero profit. Of course one needs to negotiate a resonable profit and thats where things get tricky. All dealers will mark up their buy rate to some extent to earn a profit, not just BMW dealers.
    Again, profit is not a bad thing. If the company you work for did not make a profit I can guarantee you they would not be able to pay you for long and would go out of business soon.
  • cargobeepbeepcargobeepbeep Member Posts: 4
    I am considering the multiple security deposit program offered by BMWFS, and I am trying to come up with scenarios where I would not get the money back. Anyone aware of what makes this money forfeitable under the rules of BMWFS? In particular, what happens to your security deposit if your leased vehicle gets totaled? Is it totally forfeited similar to any cap cost reduction that you make up front, or does it depend if you owe more than the vehicle is worth?

Thanks.
  • davidc1davidc1 Member Posts: 168
    I am no expert in this but based on my previous experience, I'd say your money is safe. In the olden days, there were gap insurance to cover the difference if you owed more but these days, insurance company will pay you what it will cost to buy it retail. So you generally come out ahead. I had one of my leased cars totalled a few years ago and I ended up getting a couple of thousand back from insurance. They accounted for retail price, tax, registration, etc..
  • jsayjsay Member Posts: 2
    DEAR CAR MAN:

I AM IN THE MIST OF TRYING TO WORK OUT A DEAL ON A 2006 X3 ...MSRP 38,570... 36 MONTHS, 12 MILES A YEAR, 2000 TOTAL OUT OF POCKET, AT 431.81 A MONTH, THEY SAID IF THEY CAN'T GO LOWER BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE LOSING MONEY...WHAT'S YOUR TAKE
  • billmvbillmv Member Posts: 148
    Go to swapalease.com and get rid of it. then have a friend who knows how to negotiate cut a better deal for you on a purchase. Then buy him a very, very fancy dinner. You'll be thousands ahead.
  • rmse46rmse46 Member Posts: 9
    Can anyone tell me the current lease acquisition charge for BMWFS?
  • snapcracklepopsnapcracklepop Member Posts: 111
    Hi Car_man,

I was wondering if you had any idea of what an 07 X3 lease might look like, thanks so much!!!
  • bluebox77bluebox77 Member Posts: 1
    An X3 for a 36 month lease, 10k miles, premium package, navigation, etc. the car is loaded, just not cold weather package.

$42,170 MSRP
    $38,700 Selling price
    3yr/36K lease
    68% residual
    .00195 base money factor
    7 MSDs at $450 a piece
    $4500 down (in addition to MSDs)
    Payment = $418/mo tax included. (CA Tax)

I am putting a lot of money down, but i will get the $3150 in deposit back and it drops the MF down. Seems like a good deal, not sure if I have squeezed it as much as possible.

Any help is appreciated.
  • bznx1rbznx1r Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone seen the latest X3 lease factors for September? My dealer hinted that he expected them to change for the better, but I haven't heard anything about that yet. I'm looking for 36mo/15K per year MF and residuals. Last figures I saw in this forum were .00195 and 65% for August.

Thanks!
  • jkmiecjkmiec Member Posts: 5
    I have a 2005 Element EX that they are going to take on trade and give me $14000 and
    I owe $18000 on it at 10.9%. I would be getting a 2006 BMW X3 with the sport, premium and upgraded
    sound system MSRP is around $42k. With $3000 down my payments are $639 for a 36 month
    12k/year lease. Is this a good deal? Any suggestions on what I can do to better this? They
    claim they are already at $500 over invoice I think I have a money factor of .00025 but I need to clarify that. My Fico score is only 677 so I know I won't qualify for the best rate. I would I lower my payments by going to a 39 month lease ?

Thanks
  • csamherstcsamherst Member Posts: 2
    Ask-a-Dealer thread of bimmerfest.com.

Quoted:

2007 BMW X3 Wagon 3.0si 4WD

24 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 75% of MSRP – .00265 Base Money Factor Rate
    36 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 65% of MSRP – .00265 Base Money Factor Rate
    48 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 40% of MSRP – .00319 Base Money Factor Rate
    60 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 33% of MSRP – .00319 Base Money Factor Rate

2006 Models

24 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 75% of MSRP – .00195 Base Money Factor Rate
    36 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 65% of MSRP – .00195 Base Money Factor Rate
    48 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 39% of MSRP – .00319 Base Money Factor Rate
    60 mo/15k mi – Residual Value 31% of MSRP – .00319 Base Money Factor Rate

Add 2% to Residual Value for 12k mi/yr and 3% for 10k mi/yr on all terms
  • porkfarmporkfarm Member Posts: 4
    I drove a X-3 prem. pkg w heated seats bluetooth. 24month 12k miles. total cost would be 11,900. That is close to the first deal I got on an FX35. Anybody know if this can be beat ? ( I bet it can, but by how much and where in NH, MA. area ? )
  • freshwaterfreshwater Member Posts: 92
    I leased an 2006 X3, Premium pkg, cold pkg heated steering wheel, metalic color, Mats, MSRP of $40650 with 2005/G35 trade in involving negative equity of ~$6000.

I got it for $685/m for 36m/12k with out of pocket (tax, first month, deposit, doc) ~1300 period.

Is that reasonable since I need to carry over ~$6000. Plus I was taxed for the difference.

It runs great and realy enjoying it. First BMW to own.
  • knightcaliberknightcaliber Member Posts: 6
    Reliable sources tell me that the 2007 BMW X3 is going to be launched in showrooms in new york by end of september or first week of october.

The 2007 X5 will be lanched in the following weeks :shades:

Does anyone else have any similar info on the launch dates ;)
  • themisnthemisn Member Posts: 23
    If i could get this deal here in NJ, id be on it in a heart beat.
    Hi jsay. You really need to find out the selling price of the truck that you are considering leasing. This is a very important number for consumers to know because without it, it is difficult to tell how much of a discount you are being given on the vehicle that you want. Always remember that the selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. If you find out the selling price of this truck I would be happy to give you my opinion of this lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi rmse46. BMW Financial Services' current base lease acquisition fee is $625. BMW dealers often try to mark this fee up a couple hundred dollars to add additional hidden profit to deals.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Greetings Rice Krispies, er uh I mean snapcracklepop. I would be happy to give you an idea of what this car's lease program is currently like. You never mentioned how long you want to lease your X3 for or how many miles per year you need to be able to drive it, so for now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2007 X3 with 15,000 miles per year are .00265 and 65%, respectively. I would be happy to give you an idea of what sort of payment you should expect on the truck that you are interested in if you provide me with its full MSRP and approximate selling price.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Unfortunately, bznx1r, the 2006 BMW X3's lease program did not get any better for the month of September. It's still the same as the numbers that you mentioned.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
    Hi jkmiec. You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the vehicle that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing this truck's selling price in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion on this deal if you let me know what these numbers are.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
This discussion has been closed.