Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi A7 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Certainly yasukazu. Audi Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00159 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    You're welcome, patent11. Whenever the residual value is so different there's usually something funky going on. I actually have a correction to make. Those were the numbers for the 2013 model. Sorry for the confusion.

The numbers for the 2012 A7 Prestige with 10k are .00031 and 46%. That's why the numbers that the dealer quoted you were so different.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello immortala. Audi Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2012 A7 Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00051 and 41%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2013 model are .00179 and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • patent11patent11 Member Posts: 3
    Carman - thanks so much again. Now that October has rolled around, could you let me know if the figures for the 2012 A7 Prestige have changed? Thanks again.
    You're very welcome, patent11. The September program was originally scheduled to run through the end of October. I know that there's a new program floating around out there, but I don't think that much has changed. I'll check just to make sure.

Car_man
    Host
  • wilkenmwilkenm Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

Could you please tell me the residuals on the 2013 Audi S7 for 24 and 36 months? I assume the MF would be the same as the A7?

Thanks!
    Here you go wilkenm. Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 S7 (nice car) with 15,000 miles per year are .00159 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00159 and 55%.

The money factors for the A7 are the same, but the residual values are different.

Car_man
    Host
  • vermovermo Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man,

Can you post the residuals for 2013 Audi A7 Prestige for 30 and 33 month leases?
    Thanks!
  • ssa7ssa7 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2012
    Looking for money factor and residual at 36 and 39 months with 10K per year. 2012 Premium Plus
    Hello vermo. Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 30-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00159 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey ssa7. Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A7 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00159 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00179 and 55%.

Car_man
    Host
  • ssa7ssa7 Member Posts: 2
    Car_man

Thanks for the info, but I think those numbers may be for a 2013. I am looing at a leftover 2012. I was quoted .00051 and 47% for 39 months with 10k per year...
    You're absolutely right, ssa7. I'm impressed. Good catch. I was just looking at the 2013 info for somebody else. Sorry for the confusion.

Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A7 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00051 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • esaltzmanesaltzman Member Posts: 1
    Carman, Can you let me know what the MF and Residual is for a 2013 Premium Plus A7 42 Month lease. Is there an extra 3% lease tax in some states?
    Here's the information that you're looking for esaltzman.

Audi Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00179 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Some states certainly have worse tax rates on leased vehicles than others do.

Car_man
    Host
  • alexgralexgr Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car man,

Could you post the Audi Financial Services November lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 15,000 mi/yr?

Thanks!
  • dent0579dent0579 Member Posts: 4
    Hello All I hope this helps, I just purchased a 2013 A7 Prestige with side assist, rear bench, cold weather package, led lights and all weather mats. MSRP was $70,320 purchase price was $65,230, this was after the $1500 rebate for the conquest program I also took advantage of the 2% for 60 months.
    Hi alexgr. Audi Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00141 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks for the prompt reply Car_man!

Just in case I start feeling extra feisty, could you also give me the November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013
    Audi S7 with 15,000 mi/yr?

Thanks!
    You're very welcome alexgr. Wow, that is fancy. Audi Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S7 with 15,000 miles per year are .00141 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks again Car_man!
    That extra 3% in residual of the S7 over the A7 will make the decision all the more difficult.
    You're welcome again alexgr :).

Car_man
    Host
  • rsingletonrsingleton Member Posts: 19
    Car_Man

I received this information at dealer for A7. I think it's high, can you provide feedback

A7 Prestige 15k miles, 36 mth
    MSRP $68,745
    Sell price$67,245
    Residual 52%
    Rate 2.6 (I think something is off here. Shouldn't I be seeing .00xyz. When questioned he told me it was .00266 or about 6.3% and they said that rates assume a+ credit)

Acq. fee - $695
    Doc Fee $489
    taxes - $181.13
    Maintenance upgrade (optional) $820 (covers preventative maint)

Monthly payment $1,250
    Hi rsingleton. Your intuition was correct, a money factor of .00266 is way too high. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year is only .00141 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Surprisingly though the acquisition fee that you were quoted is not being marked up. $695 is correct.

Also, while I am not intimately familiar with what the market is like for this car right now, I personally would want a larger discount than $1,500 if I was in the market for one.

Car_man
    Host
  • graycar1graycar1 Member Posts: 6
    I am thinking of leasing an Audi A7 Prestige. What are the current (November 2012) money factor rates (assuming top credit tiers) and residuals with a 10,000 mile a year lease ( or whatever is the lowest amount of miles a year) for 36, 42 or 48 month lease? Also, what are any Holiday incentives if you purchase before 1/1/2013?

Thanks. I really appreciate it.

Graycar1
  • j1j3b7j1j3b7 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car_man ,

To start off, im 23 years old, with horrible credit, and understand a lease in this situation is not smart to 99.9% of the world. BUT, thats why everyone is different, and am choosing to make personal decisions. I do not qualify for the top tier credit, and will be putting down $13k on a lease. (once again, I understand the feelings from everyone on how stupid it is). I was looking for a 36 month lease, 15k miles a year. What is the money factor/residual I will be looking at?
  • archie2010archie2010 Member Posts: 3
    First of all, I really want to thank you guys for the help you have provided over the years with buying and leasing several cars. I am now looking to lease a fully loaded 2013 S7 with MSRP of around 95k in Southern California. I hope to close before the end of the year to take advcantage of the deals and incentives.

Lease Details: 15k/year, 42 months

Can you please provide the moneyfactor and residual?

Thank you again for your help.
    Hello Graycar1. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 10,000 miles per year are .00141 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for otherwise identical 42- and 48-month leases are .00161 / 50% and .00184 / 47%.

The only cash incentive that I am aware of on this car right now is $1,500 owner loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi j1j3b7. I realize that you already mentioned this, but it bears repeating that it's definitely a bad idea to make such a large down payment on a lease and you would be much better off getting a less expensive vehicle until you get your credit issues resolved.

Having said that, it is difficult for me to say what sort of money factor you would be looking at without knowing what your credit score is like. Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor for a lease of a 2013 A7 is .00141 for consumers who qualify for its top aka "A" credit tier. The last time I checked (and it's likely still the same, but I cannot guarantee it) its rates for higher tiers were as follows: Lease Rates above reflect A Tiers up to 42 months. B Tier = A Tier + .0004, C Tier = A Tier +.00065, D Tier = A Tier + .00075.

If your credit is in really bad shape, it is possible that you would not qualify for the "D" tier and could not lease through AFS. Again, it's difficult for me to say for certain without knowing more specifics.

Car_man
    Host
    Wow, nice car archie2010. Here's the information that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2013 S7 with 15,000 miles per year are .00141 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Wow Car_Man is that right? The S7 has the same residual and money factor for 42 months as it has for 36 months (assuming nothing changed since the Nov rates)? That could make for an attractive lease. Could you confirm?
  • sevenawaysevenaway Member Posts: 31
    There were no discussions for the S7 so I have posted here.

What should I expect on the lease of a new 2013 S7 with 15K/year for 24 months?
    1. Discount from MSRP
    2. Residual
    3. Money Factor
    4. Acquisition Fee
    5. Any other information you would deem important

Thank you
  • sevenawaysevenaway Member Posts: 31
    Hi Car_Man

Can you provide the money factor and residuals for a 24 month lease of a 2013 S7 with 15,000/year?

Thank you
    Good catch, alexgr. I'm so used to providing consumers the 36-month numbers that I posted that residual by mistake. Sorry about the confusion. The 42-month residual value is 50%.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings sevenaway. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 S7 with 15,000 miles per year are .00141 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

AFS' base acquisition fee is $695.

I am not intimately familiar with what the S7 is like right now, but I can run some payments on the exact one that you are interested in for you if you provide me with its MSRP and dealer invoice price. You can find that data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi sevenaway. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Car_man
    Host
  • bbaimbbaim Member Posts: 19
    Hello Car_man,

What about the same car but (2013 A7 Prestige, 36 mos lease) but with 15,000 miles per year? How does this affect the money factor and residuals? And the 42/48 mo if possible.
  • timok71timok71 Member Posts: 1
    I am wondering if my current deal is good and would like to know current money factor and residual for Audi a7 premium plus. Thanks.

My deal
    MSrp: $68,770
    Residual: 37,782 or 54.9% of msrp

Bank fee plates, first month: $2k at signing
    Monthly: $970 a month for 36 month 12k miles.
  • janeh8janeh8 Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2013
    Getting ready to negotiate lease on 2013 A7 premium plus. MSRP $68,320. Can you please provide updated January money factor and residual numbers for A+ credit? 36 months, 12,000 miles per year. Thanks!!
    edited January 2013
    Hi bbaim. The money factors for all mileage allowances are the same. Audi Financial Services' residual values for leases with 15,000 miles per year are 3% lower than its 10,000 mile per year residuals.

Through January 7th, AFS' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2013 A7 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00161 and 47%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00182 and 44%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi timok71. Through January 7th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00141 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi janeh8. Audi isn't scheduled to introduce its new January lease program until next week. Through January 7th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00141 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi all...especially Car_man-

Any advance intel on Audi financial lease #s after Season of Audi expires today? Wasn't able to secure the exact car i wanted...probably will have one in roughly two weeks...any big changes on the horizon?
    Hey janeh8. Audi Financial Services' new buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A7 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00130 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks as always Car_Man. Your knowledge is so helpful to us all!!

Assume money factor the same for 42 month lease, but do you know the new residual? Still 2013 A7 Premium Plus.

Also, what are the chances of getting the dealer to include some of the Season of Audi incentives such as waiving security deposit and first months payment?
    edited January 2013
    Hey janeh8. The money factor for a 42-month lease actually is not the same, it's slightly higher at .00150. The residual value for a 42-month, 12k lease is 51%.

Audi's offer of waiving the first month's payment is over, but I believe that they are still waiving the security deposit requirement on leases. There is $1,500 owner loyalty cash still available on the A7.

Car_man
    Host
  • villan1villan1 Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone share some information on a fair price that I can expect to pay for Audi A7 Premium Plus? I am in Vegas and there are a couple of 2012 models left over, there are certified 2012 cars for mid $50k but with 10 k miles, I like the certified warranty but a new car appeals.

Thanks in advance.
    Thanks again!
  • goldieaudigoldieaudi Member Posts: 4
    Car_Man

Can you tell me the Residual Value and Money Factor for 2013 S7?

Also, whats the chances a dealer will lease this car at invoice?
    No problem janeh8.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.