Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 and Earlier Chrysler 200 Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
edited May 2015 in Chrysler
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Chrysler 200 Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Chrysler 200 page.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• fat_professorfat_professor Member Posts: 6
    Does anyone know the going money factor and residual on a 200? In an ideal world, I would like a 15,000 miles/year lease for 39 months. Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hey fat_professor. According to the latest information that I have seen, Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Chrysler 200 Sedan Limited with 15,000 miles per year are 3.15% and 47%, respectively.

As you can see, Ally publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • 1stchryslerbuy1stchryslerbuy Member Posts: 1
    I am looking to lease a chrysler 200 and I am eligible for the employee discount from my parents. I want to know if I could still get any customer cash back and/or customer lease bonus cash along with the employee discount?
  • 1dakota1dakota Member Posts: 1
    there seam to be about a half inch play in the gas pedal. when I step on the gas it feel like I push the pedal down about a half inch before th engine starts to pick up rpms
    Yes, 1stchryslerbuy, you should be eligible for any cash incentives that are available on this car in addition to the employe discount.

Car_man
    Host
  • showroom4showroom4 Member Posts: 4
    Hey Carman,

I have been having a hard time getting dealers to reveal money factors and other lease worksheets….I think it may be easier for me to just try and do a more straightforward negotiation.

I am looking at a Chrysler 200 Touring with the v6, msrp around $24,400. What would be a good deal for a monthly payment with all taxes (8.75%), registration, fees rolled in. Looking for a lease either 24 month , or 36/39 months 12000 miles/yr, zero out of pocket.

I think this car in base form with the new v6 represents a good value, but I’d like to be at about $275 or less a month for zero due at signing payment. Am I being realistic? Thanks!
    Hi showroom4. If I was in the market for a 2011 Chrysler 200 right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 or so over dealer invoice minus any available cash incentives. This model's incentives vary by region. If you tell me what state you are in, I should be able to give you an idea of what they are like in your area.

Also, let me know what this car's dealer invoice and MSRP are (you can find them over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com) and I can work up a payment for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • ak66ak66 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man! I'm also in the market for a 2011 Chrysler 200 Touring with V6.
    I am in New Jersey. The MSRP on the car I've built on the Chrysler website is 24,085 incl. destination. It also indicates a "2011 Northeast Customer Cash Allowance 32CB5" of -$2,500, which brings the price down to $21,585.
    I'm looking for either 24 or 36 mo. lease with $0 down. Is it realistic to go below $300/month including tax? (NJ tax is 7%).
    Thanks a lot!
  • frankly2frankly2 Member Posts: 5
    Hi,
    Where can you find the residual percentages
    200 Limited 3yrs 12k per year
    15k per year
    I can help you out, frankly2. This month you can lease this car through either Ally or the new Chrysler Capital, but next month I think that all special leases for Chrysler will go through Chrysler Capital.

Chrysler Financial's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Limited with 15,000 miles per year are .00005 and 53%. Just in case the Chrysler Capital lease program isn't available in your area yet, the Ally numbers are 0.11% and 53% (this is a lease rate instead of a money factor).

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Chrysler is providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of this car through either bank.

Car_man
    Host
  • ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Chrysler 200 Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.