Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Buying 2012 Tacoma TRD crew cab ( help)

confused321confused321 Member Posts: 6
edited October 2014 in Toyota
I am looking to buy a 2012 Tacoma TRD crew cab. Anybody out there with buying tips for this type of truck. My last 4 trucks have been Chevy silverados. Chevy has big sales incentives but it looks like Toyota doesnt have much wiggle room. I need some tips when haggling with the fleet sales at my dealership. ?? Thanks

Comments

• wwestwwest Member Posts: 10,706
    Do your "haggling" over the internet, once you're in the showroom the advantage goes to the dealer.
  • confused321confused321 Member Posts: 6
    Anyone know what I should expect to pay for a 2011 Tacoma double cab TRD Sport at invoice pricing? I have a salesman telling me he can sell me a 2011 Tacoma double cab TRD Sport at invoice but I have no idea what that should be. Thanks
  • KCRamKCRam Member Posts: 3,516
    Try the Toyota Tacoma Prices Paid and Buying Experience discussion... recent buyers post their purchase prices there.

kcram - Pickups/Wagons/Vans+Minivans Host
  • brewcrewbrewcrew Member Posts: 2
    Of course it depends upon your options but from my research, a loaded 2011 Tacoma, Dbl cab, 4x4, TRD Sport, Long Bed, Tow Package, JBL Stereo comes to $30, 375 invoice. You can also go to Kelly blue book and build your truck to determine the MSRP and Invoice.
This discussion has been closed.