Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 and Earlier Hyundai Veloster Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
edited May 2015 in Hyundai
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Hyundai Veloster Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Hyundai Veloster page.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• jmartinez4jmartinez4 Member Posts: 2
    Car_Man,

Can you please provide me with the money factor and residual for 2012 12k mile a year Veloster 36 month lease? I'm planing on getting the technology and style packets. Do you know if Hyundai does 24 month leases and 15k mile per year leases, if so can you please provide that information as well?

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    I'd be happy to help you out jmartinez4. Hyundai Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Veloster with 15,000 miles per year are .00115 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. I don't believe that Hyundai is currently providing support on 2-year leases of this car.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this model.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • lime679lime679 Member Posts: 38
    I'm looking at leasing the Veloster with all options. As the person above asked, do we know if Hyundai will do a 24 mo lease and is the money factor and residual still the same?

Thanks!
    Hey lime679. I don't believe that Hyundai is currently offering 24-month leases.

Car_man
    Host
  • spohiospohio Member Posts: 13
    Car_Man,
    could you provide the current lease rates, etc for a Veloster? 36 months, 15k miles
    Hi spohio. Hyundai Finance's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Veloster with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00111 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that Hyundai is providing on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • chaby88chaby88 Member Posts: 1
    Car_Man
    Can you help me, I have never leased a car and this is for the state of Texas. These are the numbers I got last night from the dealer.
    Veracruz base model w/ automatic transmission.
    MRSP 19,325
    Negotiated price to 18,188
    Lease terms is 36 months/36k miles
    They quoted me payments of $189 (balloon lease) and $191 (traditional lease) assuming I have good credit.
    Down payment of $2763 + TTL.

Is this a good deal. Do you know what the money factor, and residual factor of this car is. Also does anybody know why they push balloon? Also I saw other dealers are offering a $1000 balloon lease cash offer that I suppose I need to ask these guys about.

thanks
    Hi chaby88. The selling price that you negotiated looks good to me. There isn't much of a spread between this car's MSRP and dealer invoice price so I assume that the dealer is taking the $1,000 cash incentive that is available on leases and balloon notes of this vehicle into account.

Just make sure that the dealer that you are working with uses Hyundai Finance's current buy rate lease money factor of .00111 to calculate your payment and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
  • c6goldc6gold Member Posts: 4
    Car_man
    Any info on leasing rates for Hyundai Veloster - both base and Turbo if there's a difference.
    36 month, 12,000, money factor ? and residual rates ?
    Thanks so much in advance
    Hi c6gold. Hyundai Finance's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Veloster Base with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00093 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 Veloster Turbo are .00122 and 63%.

Car_man
    Host
  • crazydeocrazydeo Member Posts: 30
    Hi Carman,

I am looking for the November residual and money factor for a 2013 Veloster Turbo. Im in Southern California and would like numbers for both 12000 miles and 15000 miles.

Thank you!
    Hi Deo. Hyundai Finance's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Veloster Turbo with 15,000 miles per year are .00087 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • htzhtz Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car man,

Do you have any info on lease rates for a 2013 Veloster, 15k, manual?

Thanks!
    Here you go htz. Hyundai Finance's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Veloster with a manual transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00027 and 56% respectively for consumers who quality for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • imclarkkentimclarkkent Member Posts: 1
    Hey Car_man,

I really appreciate the help you give us with the numbers. I'm looking for the numbers, like the title suggests, for a 2013 Veloster Turbo Manual lease at 36month/15,000 miles for March. Thanks!
    Here you go imclarkkent. Hyundai Finance's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Veloster Turbo MT with 15,000 miles per year are .00055 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • agamemnonagamemnon Member Posts: 11
    Car_man,

Can you post the updated numbers for the 2013 Veloster Turbo, MT, 15k, 36 month lease for July?

Thanks in advance!
  • pinksnyperpinksnyper Member Posts: 75
    I would appreciate the same for AT transmission :)
  • agamemnonagamemnon Member Posts: 11
    These are not official numbers, but I just picked up a Veloster Turbo on a 36 month lease with 15k/year mileage. The residual was 57% and the money factor was .00028
    Congrats! Would you mind sharing the details of your deal? I haven't gotten a straight answer on monthly payments for this vehicle - but am also very early in the process of investigating.

How do you like the car so far?
    Wait are you sure it isn't .0028? That extra zero seems a bit too good to be true in there.
  • crazyjojoecrazyjojoe Member Posts: 4
    Car_man,

Could you post the rate for 2013 Veloster Turbo, MT, 12K, 24month for Aug?

Thank you.
  • nizzorenizzore Member Posts: 3
    Does anyone know where I can get november rates for the 2013 Veloster Turbo on a 3 year/45,000 mile lease - standard package?
  • nkf2008nkf2008 Member Posts: 88

Hi, please post MF/Residuals for the 2014 Veloster. 12k/24mo 12k/36mo, thanks!

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725

@nkf2008 said:
    Hi, please post MF/Residuals for the 2014 Veloster. 12k/24mo 12k/36mo, thanks!

.00050 MF and 59% for 36mo, 12K for a non-turbo, automatic.

If you need another configuration, let me know.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Hyundai Veloster Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.