Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Prices Paid and Buying Experience

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
Tell us about shopping for an Evoque!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• Options
    dlcole76054dlcole76054 Member Posts: 21
    I have heard most are paying MSRP so far. Too much demand and not enough supply, yet.
  • Options
    rags4026rags4026 Member Posts: 17
    Ok, I thought I will inaugurate this forum by posting my experience. I bought a Range Rover Evoque Dynamic last week. Silver/Ebony with Climate comfort package and satellite radio. So far, liking it. I live in the bay area and there are not many cars here and the dealers do not want to budge a dollar from msrp. The Land Rover dealership on stevens creek blvd were kinda rude and I was not willing to order and wait for the car for a year. I did a lot of research and found this one in Thousand Oaks near LA. I got the vehicle for $1500 off msrp for $51900. :)

One thing though. If I build Evoque dynamic on the Range Rover website, it says that vision assistance package is a part of dynamic, which is not in my vehicle's case. In my car, all components of vision package are part of dynamic package except blind spot assist, which is ok.
  • Options
    vbchells4vbchells4 Member Posts: 6
    Hi all, Just got my new evoque last night (labor day). Fuji White with Cirrus, Pure Premium with climate package and satellite. Total msrp was 49845 and got it down to $46000. Not bad?

Getting tinted today. Loving this ride!
  • Options
    scaryoutfitscaryoutfit Member Posts: 2
    Sounds like a gr8 deal. I just got mine on lease for $46500 down from $49975.
    Its a PurePlus Premium with Sat and Climate. Getting Tinted tomorrow ;-)
    Love the looks in the streets !;-) :D
  • Options
    lucky70lucky70 Member Posts: 5
    HI. U mind sharing the monthly payment on lease. any money out of pocket? miles allowed per year and how many years. Thanks.
  • Options
    evoqueevoque Member Posts: 1
    Hi all, last week I got my 2013 Range Rover Evoque Prestige with Climate, Advanced Park Assist, HD/Satellite Radio, roof rails, and special black paint for $3,500 off MSRP. So far I love it! (Yes 2013, not 2012)
  • Options
    changemechangeme Member Posts: 2
    Could you please share the dealership info from where you made this purchase?
  • Options
    scottcoscottco Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I've called a couple of dealers and they tell me it's at least a 3 month wait after you order, maybe longer, why is that? The dealer in my area, a tony area just north of NYC says he has only one used one on the lot to see. What gives? Sold out? Land Rover not selling in the US? Bizarre. Anyone know? Maybe just a ny problem? Where can I buy one online and skip the dealer? Thanks!