Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,743
edited July 7 in Land Rover
Ask your Evoque lease questions here!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Comments

• Hi, Carman, could you provide some insight on the current lease offer on Evoque? thanks.
  • tony411latony411la Posts: 14
    Could you please provide the current Land Rover Financial Lease rates for a 2012 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Premium?

Thanks.
  • sjlrsjlr Posts: 1
    Cheers Car Man - Can the Evoque forum get some love? How about the June lease rates for a 2012 RR Evoque Dynamic Package? Thanks.
  • Hi Car Man or any Forum Members,

Any info on aug. lease rates for 2012 Evoque Pure Plus? 24 Months, 10K mi.

Thanks.
  • scaryoutfitscaryoutfit Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    Hi Carman.
    here is a quick question on residuals on an 2012 evoque.
    I was told by the sale person that the latest lease deal on the evoque ($499/m)
    was good because they jacked up the residuals on the PURE version but not the COUPE/Prestige or Dynamic. The Pure is at 54% on 36months/10K + 2% Bump. The salesmen went on to also say that IF i was to buy the PREMIUM option, the car residual would drop to 50%+2% Bump. So net, I really want the Premium pack but dont understand how the residuals would drop for an 'option'.
    Does this sound right???
    The deal is: PurePlus 5dr + Premium + Climate pack + Sat Radio = MSRP 49745, sale price $47000.

thoughts?
    Thanks... and if you can reply by tomorrow, that would be gr8 as im going back to close the deal ;-) :)
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Here you go rx5zigen. Chase's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Land Rover Evoque Pure Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00087 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi scaryoutfit. Unfortunately what you were told is absolutely correct. The more expensive trim levels of vehicles often have lower residual values than the base model. That is the case with the Evoque as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_Man,
    I'm looking to lease a 2012 or 2013 Evoque by the end of the October. Do you have any info on the current rates for both the 2013's that just arrived and the leftover 2012's that are still sitting on dealer lots. I'm not interested in the advertised $499 lease for the Pure Plus 5 Door. I am looking for a Pure Premium or Dynamic for 36 months & 10k miles per year. Thanks.
  • Here's the information that you're looking for wckempf. Chase's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Evoque Pure Plus 5 Door with 10,000 miles per year are .00179 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00069 and 55%.

It's interesting that the residual values for the '12 are slightly higher than they are for the '13. Perhaps there's some residual support there. I'll ask around to make sure that's correct.

Car_man
    Host
  • got quoted lease price on 2012 land rover evoque coupe plus with navigation and climate control for $797 with 15,000 miles and 36 months. I think it is way too high of monthly payment. I was give residual value of 50% with approximately $23300 as residual value. Please share your opinions. This is with down payment of $3200!!!! I know he is trying to screw me. I just need to see if I need him to make sure he wears a condom. lol. Thanks everyone. I wanted to put nothing down and pay nothing out of pocket by the way.
  • n6uyenn6uyen Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Hello

Can someone tell me the latest Jan 2013 money factor and residual value for a 2013 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus lease with 10k miles?

Thank you
  • Hello n6uyen. Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Evoque 5-Door Pure Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00011 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • mond95mond95 Posts: 1
    Hey Car_man. I just registered, have to thank you for all your posts here, they are so helpful.

Are you sure that the MF for the Evoque is .00011 and not .00110? That seems unbelievably low...

Thanks!
  • Welcome and you're welcome mond95.

.00011 is indeed low...and correct. They are essentially charging 0% interest on leases of the Evoque right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Just picked up a pure plus 36 mos 10k/yr lease. MF .00011 Residual 56% $1000+first month down and car selling price at approx $1500 below invoice.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,743
    So.. What's the payment?

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• just under 5
  • rhm2013...where did you get that deal that's a good one.

pure plus 10k year 00068 money factor 50% residual w/3k down. stop laughing...what do you think?
  • car man...what is the best money factor/residual % for each trim.

i want to go for the best bang for the buck. thanks so much!
  • Yes rhm please share dealer and salesman it is well an unbelievable deal. I am assuming it is the cheapest trim with bare bones and 10000 year for that price of under 5 tax included??? Amazinggggg
  • zeus1zeus1 Posts: 5
    Looking for money factor and residual % for 36 months and 15,000 miles year for the pure and pure plus.

Thanks
  • rhm2013rhm2013 Posts: 5
    edited February 2013
    Lr2013 you can do better. If you are top tier credit then Money Factor -should be .00011 - and Residual 56%. The money factor they are quoting is not the top tier MF and generic one they use. Look at current lease offers in Land Rover site for evoque...you can back out the residual easily from there. Also call a few other dealers and play them for the best deal
  • lucky70, I got the pure plus trim which is pretty loaded. Nav, lether etc. the MSRP was around 49k.
  • Ok so since u got such a great deal did u put money down? Is it secret as to dealer and salesman who gave you such an amazingggg deal? I am sure he would love the business. U must have put down a large downpayment and only getting 10,000 miles a year to get that low of a payment. Also the 5 door is what u must have gotten and not coupe which is more expensive. Even with money facor given above and your msrp the math just doesn't add up. .......
  • rhm2013rhm2013 Posts: 5
    i put $1k down which i mentioned in my original post. Lucky70, my math is fine (i do math for living) and I have been leasing for 15 years and I know how lease math work :) . btw your writing tells me you are a dealer, are you?
  • lucky70lucky70 Posts: 5
    Dealer?? Lol no but just dont see why so defensive when 2 people have asked you what dealer you got this incredible deal from?.. Top secret I surpose... Makes u go hmmmmm. Oh well this is the Internet. On a much more interesting note, I see that land rover is advertising $399 a mo for 36 months for everyone who is interested.
    Hi zeus1. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Evoque 5-Door Pure with 15,000 miles per year are .00011 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 Evoque Pure Plus are .00011 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman what is MF for april Evoque pure plus 10 k. 36 months?
    Here you go zzooioozz. Chase's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 5 Door Pure Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00011 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • user111user111 Posts: 8
    Hi Carman. Do you have the MF and residuals for an evoque dynamic (both trims) with a 24 mo. lease and 12k miles/year? Thanks.