Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick Verano Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi jdess. Ally's July base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Buick Verano Premium with 12,000 miles per year are 0.37% and 60%.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

General Motors is providing a $500 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Carman, could you post the latest base lease rate and residual value for the base model Verano?

Thanks very much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,455
    I'm sorry, but we don't have any Buick numbers for August.

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• For anyone who is interested I ended up getting the following info on the 2013 Verano Base Model

Residual 72% on 24 month lease with 10k miles per year
    Interest rate of 3.2%
  • Hello,

Have you received the rates for a Verano Leather or Premium and either 24 or 36 months?

Thanks very much!
  • opfreakopfreak Posts: 10
    looking for a 24 month lease for a verano premium. 10 or 12k miles.

anyone have the residual / mf?
    2014 Verano 24mo, 12K/yr lease
    1.0% money factor and 66% residual
    $375 of lease cash

regards,
    kyfdx

• opfreakopfreak Posts: 10
    are they still leasing 2013's? would you have those numbers?

Thank you very much.
    I'm not sure if they are still leasing 2013 models.. I don't have those numbers, if they are.

regards,
    kyfdx

• Hi,

Buick 2013 Buick Verano (Indianapolis)
    Leather Package
    2 year lease, 24,000 miles
    -includes 2 years of Onstar
    -includes 2 years maintenance
    -includes 2 years satellite radio

I worked a quote of $237/month (taxes included) for a 2013 Verano with the leather package. There is $0 down except the first payment+taxes on the rebate. This is after GM employee discount pricing, GM card earnings, and a rebate the dealer is offering on top.

Would it be worthwhile attempting to bring that number down to $200-$215/month?

Thanks
  • In May I picked up the top of the line Premium 2.0T with 6-speed manual and only 6,000 miles on the clock for $23,000. It doesn't have sunroof or optional wheels, quite the deal. I've seen lessor models in the $19K range if you can travel for one. YahooAutos was my source.
  • I saw the numbers for a 2014 Verano in October - Has anything changed in November?

I am currently being offered the following lease terms (MI):
    2014 Verano Convenience
    24 month, 20,000 miles
    Residual 66%
    Interest 1.53%
    $334/month, 0 down, $365 up front costs.

I am not set on a 2014. Given what I have seen here, I am thinking I can do much better. Thoughts?
    The only lease numbers I have are from Ally, and they don't show a subsidized lease for 24 months, so I don't have any numbers to compare for you...

I would guess that you could do much better on a 36 month lease..

regards,
    kyfdx

• redls1redls1 Posts: 24

Anything current for April 2014?

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 4,766

@redls1 said: Anything current for April 2014?

Sorry, the April numbers won't be available until the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Sorry what are the most current then? Should I also go to the sub forum for the regal?

Nevermind thank I saw them

@redls1 said: Nevermind thank I saw them

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you .. and please come back and let us know how your deal ended up.

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Well my local dealership , was a waste of time again. I went last month to buy a Cadillac SRX, They came up with come crazy numbers and couldnt come close on a deal. I bought the SRX from someone else. I went today for a Buick Regal premium 2 package. First I test drove a Regal GS which was waste because of price and engine. Then they couldnt find a regular. Then they found the color I wanted but because the supposed site was down only came up with 2 year lease numbers. I told them I wanted 39 months 12k miles a year. Sorry had to vent. Is it really that hard to come up with lease numbers? Yes I know I had negative equity in my trade but regardless I even came up with some basic numbers based on past residual and money factor numbers.

• naimy1992naimy1992 Posts: 9
    Could I get the money factor, and residual for 36 and 39 months on a 2014 Buick verano leather group with 12k a year! Thank you

I'm sorry... we don't have the Buick numbers for May, yet.

• mossburghmossburgh Posts: 21

Do you happen to have the July numbers on the 36 month for 2014 Verano Base model(s)?

@mossburgh said: Do you happen to have the July numbers on the 36 month for 2014 Verano Base model(s)?

1.35% and 55% RV for 36/15. $685 lease cash available this month.

• 40yearfan40yearfan Posts: 90

Michael: What is the RV for a Verano Premium on a 36 month lease with 10k or 12k miles? I would assume from your above post that the interest rate is 1.35%.

@40yearfan said: Michael: What is the RV for a Verano Premium on a 36 month lease with 10k or 12k miles? I would assume from your above post that the interest rate is 1.35%.

All 2014 Verano models have the same lease program. Add 2% to 15K/yr residual for 12K/yr, or 3% for 10K/yr

• 40yearfan40yearfan Posts: 90

@kyfdx said: All 2014 Verano models have the same lease program. Add 2% to 15K/yr residual for 12K/yr, or 3% for 10K/yr

Thanks kyfdx.

• wjtonisswjtoniss Posts: 8

Hi, I am looking for the RV and MF for a 2014 Verano 36 month 15K miles and we are in New York City

edited August 21

@wjtoniss said: Hi, I am looking for the RV and MF for a 2014 Verano 36 month 15K miles and we are in New York City

1.35% and 55%. $685 lease cash.

2»