Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lincoln LS Parts Car

dontbuyanlsdontbuyanls Member Posts: 3
I have a 2000 Lincoln LS V8. It is a complete car. Blown Headgasket. Everything else pretty much is good. Would there be any interest for parts if I parted it out? Everything is pretty clean. Tranny, Air conditioner, wheels, Diff, Axels, Steering, Brakes, Computer, Audio system, interior, all panels etc. Its all here. What parts would you want or need? Orlando Fl. area.

Comments

• wknld4wknld4 Member Posts: 1
    I would be interested in parts but I live in Georgia so would you be willing to ship? Send me a list of parts and prices also if you want to just sell the whole car how much?
  • lsrider3lsrider3 Member Posts: 1
    Do u still have the heater control valve, and if so how much for it
  • mocharosemocharose Member Posts: 1
    Hi, in the orlando area and also have the same exact car that I'm working on --pain in [non-permissible content removed], but how much for wheel hub bearings and side markers on front bumper ..can come to you with own mechanic. Thanks
  • dontbuyanlsdontbuyanls Member Posts: 3
    Hey, guys. I ended up selling the entire car for about $1000. Was so tired of messing with it. It was the worst car I've ever owned. Sorry, and hope you guys find your parts!
  • dfullerjrdfullerjr Member Posts: 1
    how much do you want to get rid of the engine a tranny for?