Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Mazda CX-5 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• Hi,

How are you ? Hope everything is good with you ? You have the best deal i have seen online.

Can you mail me the name of the dealer and the sales person name ?

Thanks,
    MR
  • lvarghlvargh Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    Do anyone know a good deal for CX-5 Touring AWD with Tech package in Boston?
  • Hey Sparkndutch - I was wondering where you saw that the 2015 CX-5 was being updated as I am considering a 2014. (I have a Toyota Rav 4 now and am SICK of getting recalls in the mail all the time!) I am not in a hurry so I might wait to see the new 2015s. I went to Edmunds.com just now and according to their site, the 2015 will be a carryover from 2014.

Thanks for any guidance!

BarbQT
    Texas
  • I also live in the Bay Area (the Eastbay) and just this past Saturday test drove the 2014 CX-5 GT. After additional research, I'm now ready to make a purchase. At what dealer did you buy your car and what options did you elect. Appreciate the information and congrats!
  • rss1234rss1234 Posts: 1
    edited December 2013

Just bought a FWD CX5 Touring White with Moonroof/Bose package and floor mats for 24,299 plus TTL. Felt like I got a great deal from the dealer during their year end sale. How did I do?

• sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,634

Saw one the other day in dark gray and liked it. Interior was very nice also. Sorry i didn't check one out before I bought my new Tuscon SE but I am very happy with my purchase!

_The Sandman :) B) _

2014 Hyundai Tuscon SE/2005 Mazda 3s/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS/2009 Nissan Versa SL hatch

• kevinl81kevinl81 Posts: 4

How did I do? Northern NJ - AWD Grand Touring with white upgrade and roof rails (no tech):

Cap cost with title and reg, documentation fee, and etching:

$27,800 + 7% tax

$339 per month

I feel like I got a great deal on a great car. My first lease.

• bopgunbopgun Posts: 5

That's a pretty darn good deal. 2014 or 2015 model? $339 includes tax and finance payments?

• kevinl81kevinl81 Posts: 4

2014 - $339 includes everything. Just made first month's payment.

2»