Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 and Earlier Cadillac XTS Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,734
edited April 2015 in Cadillac
This discussion is dedicated to lease questions about the Cadillac XTS, model years 2014 and earlier. To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the Cadillac XTS Lease Questions forum.
You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on Edmunds 2015 Cadillac XTS page.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• wing5nutwing5nut Member Posts: 38
    My wife asked about new Cadillac offerings, so we hit their web site and she was immediately smitten by the red XTS. I told her not to get too smitten given the prices, but it would be worth checking on a lease. What are the residual value and money factor numbers for a 36 month/12k mile lease on a Luxury model? Are those numbers the same for the Premium model?

I rather doubt that Cadillac is providing any real financing support for a new model, but it never hurts to ask! Many thanks in advance!

wing5nut
  • bossman141bossman141 Member Posts: 56
    edited August 2012
    Was at the Caddy dealership today to turn in my CTS.

Saw the XTS. It is Exquisite.

There is currently zero support on the XTS for a lease.

Salesman said i would be in the $600's on a zero down lease right now.

Wait 6 months and GM will start supporting the lease programs.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    edited August 2012
    Hey wing5nut. GM is currently providing some lease support on this model, but it can always get better. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2012 Cadillac XTS with 12,000 miles per year are 2.8% and 58%, respectively.

There s currently a $775 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally.

As far as conventional financing goes, you can finance this car through Ally at 3.9% for up to 5 years.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • mil6753mil6753 Member Posts: 71
    What is the residual, lease rate, etc for Premium and Platinum AWD?
  • harv17harv17 Member Posts: 11
    Hi Car_man, can you please post the residual value and lease buy rate on an xts premium AWD on a 36 month lease with 12k miles a year? Also, is there competitive cash or cash incentives in December? Lastly, what are you seeing for a sales price on these vehicles? I can't thank you enough for all you do to help us on in our endeavors! Regards, Harv17
    Anyone have the December figures for the XTS - platinum, 12K/yr lease.
    edited December 2012
    Hi -
    Trying to get previous questions/posts answered.
    36mo/12K yr lease - what is residual %. Dealer indicates it's 54%; I thought it was 56%?
    1.79% lease rate APR.
    Hi harv17. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac XTS Premium AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.79% and 54%.

Certain XTS trim levels have cash incentives on them, but I don't think that this is one of them. GM is waiving the first month's payment on leases of all XTS models right now though. there is a $1,500 cash incentive for current lessees of competitive luxury vehicles. There's $1,000 loyalty cash as well for current Cadillac owners, though I don't think that these offers can be combined.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mil6753. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac XTS Platinum with 12,000 miles per year are 1.79% and 54% .

There is $1,500 conquest cash or $1,000 loyalty cash available on this car right now. GM is waiving the first month's payment on leases of it as well.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mil6753. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Carman!
    Hi Carman-
    I was unable to get the deal done in December and wondered if you had the new numbers for January.
    36 months, 12K lease on XTS Platinum, AWD.
    Dealer has told me the APR has gone from 1.79% to 2.69% (?) But am told there is a $1000 cap cost reduction in place now
    Is the $1,500 conquest money still available?
    Thanks in advance!
    You're welcome mil6753.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello mil6753. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac XTS Platinum AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 2.69% and 54%.

What you were told about there being a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car is correct.

The $1,500 conquest cash is indeed still around.

Car_man
    Host
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    Just took a job as GM in one of the Cadillac dealerships in Texas...would like to hear from the forum with advice they would like to give me in the way of sales and service...

What do you want out of a dealership?
  • cyndibearcyndibear Member Posts: 1
    Service that caters to business execs including loaner car whenever service is required and car washes
    Great deals to incent trade in every 2-4 years
    Best deal when ready to purchase or lease without sales rep having to get sales manager to come out to talk to you
  • lex13lex13 Member Posts: 12
    An understanding of the incentives, rebates and specials available when I call to discuss them with you. It is horrible to see a nationally advertised deal for a car and to have a dealership try and either charge you more than that deal or claim no knowledge whatsoever. It is pure laziness. It is even more horrible when a salesperson tries to charge more than that deal when we all know in this forum it should be less.
  • lanzzlanzz Member Posts: 76
    Proper treatment in the service department:

1. An appointment means you take the car in at the scheduled time, not 2 hours later

2. A car that is fixed right the first time - no more "they all do that" or "could not duplicate."

3. A car that comes back clean, without damage and within a reasonable timeframe

The sales experience lasts for a few hours, the service experience lasts for years. One of the things that drove me away from Cadillac (and GM in general) was the truly dismal service experience.

Oddly enough, I drive a Dodge now, and the service I receive from a tiny, run down dealership in Long Island is beyond fantastic. So - skip the free wi fi and fancy lounge, and get the service experience right.
  • rebolrebol Member Posts: 2
    Carman,

New to the forum was looking for the money factor and residual for AWD XTS premium with 12,000 miles For 39 months

Thanks in advance
  • heisenberg815heisenberg815 Member Posts: 5

Can anyone provide current mf and depr factors for 2014 XTS Premium vsport 24 month / 12k lease? tia

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 239,550

@heisenberg815 said:
    Can anyone provide current mf and depr factors for 2014 XTS Premium vsport 24 month / 12k lease? tia

2.60% MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• v8vroomv8vroom Member Posts: 10

Can you let me know the current MF and residual for a 2014 XTS AWD luxury (with sunroof, nav, driver awareness), for a 36 month lease? any difference between 12k or 15k miles?

@v8vroom said:
    Can you let me know the current MF and residual for a 2014 XTS AWD luxury (with sunroof, nav, driver awareness), for a 36 month lease? any difference between 12k or 15k miles?

2.30% and 50% for 36/15K. Add 2% for 12K miles.

$250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• leaserookie1leaserookie1 Member Posts: 43

Can I get the MF and Residual for a 2014 XTS FWD Base with 15K miles for 36 and 24 months

@leaserookie1 said:
    Can I get the MF and Residual for a 2014 XTS FWD Base with 15K miles for 36 and 24 months

24/15 - 2.03% and 63%. $250 lease cash.

36/15 - 1.45% and 54%. $250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the Cadillac XTS Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.