Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Santa Fe Extended Version

zeenzeen Member Posts: 401
The purpose of this Topic is to provide any information on the extended version of the Santa Fe due out next year. I would like to know when it is expected, dimensions, power etc.

Comments

• zeenzeen Member Posts: 401
    See 2013 Santa Fe board. New model may be out the end of this month.
  • thebandleaderthebandleader Member Posts: 53
    I'm rather torn between the 2014 Sorento and the 2013 Santa Fe (long wheelbase).

Sorento:
    Ventilated Seats
    Power folding mirrors

Santa Fe:
    Style, Style, Style

Both:
    3.3L GDI V6 / Locking Diff.
    Power Liftgate

However, our local dealer has assured me that the new Santa Fe will have the option of ventilated seats. That would definitely steer me to the Hyundai.

Anyone heard anything?
    Check the reviews. Sorrento handling is sloppy compared to SF.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    "The base 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe seven-passenger crossover starts at $29,195, including an $845 destination charge, reflecting a $3,900 premium over the five-passenger 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport.

Hyundai's top-of-the-line 2013 Santa Fe Limited with a third row starts at $35,695, including an $845 destination charge."

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Seven-Passenger Crossover Priced
    That puts it up there with some entry level luxury SUV's such as the Acura MDX Base model. I guess we'll have to wait to see the level of refinement with the 6 cylinder and extended wheelbase.
  • vbshadowvbshadow Member Posts: 1
    Now that it's out where is the option for a DVD player? I can't imagine something so obvious would be overlooked
  • megabrooke1megabrooke1 Member Posts: 3
    Well, after all the hype and the Super Bowl commercials, is the extended version in the dealers yet? I still haven't seen one!
    Me neither. I was waiting to buy one but when I saw the pricing, I opted for an Acura MDX which was only a couple thousand more and a more substantial vehicle
  • jadduccijadducci Member Posts: 1
    Has anybody heard when this version of the Santa Fe will be available
    I was told this week by a manuf. rep.
  • twhoustontwhouston Member Posts: 3
    The 2014 Santa Fe will have the option for ventilated seats.
  • sparklandsparkland Member Posts: 120
    As well as Blind Spot Monitoring