Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hatchbacks: Pictures you'd like to share!

pocahontaspocahontas Member Posts: 802
edited March 2014 in Ford
of some of the hatchbacks from Edmunds' Long Term Road Tests. ;-)

Pocahontas
Host
Hatchbacks Message Board

Comments

• pocahontaspocahontas Member Posts: 802

Edmunds Long Term Road Test: 2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Pocahontas
    Host
    Hatchbacks Message Board

Edmunds'long term road tests: 2000 Honda Insight

Pocahontas

Host

Hatchbacks Message Board

image2000 Toyota Celica GT-S.

Pocahontas
    Host
    Hatchbacks Message Board
    Just curious, where have you been racing your Integra?

Perhaps we should start up a new discussion called on this board: "Hatchbacks for racing" or "Which is the fastest Hatchback?" Feel free to start one up on this message board, if you'd like to share some of your racing stories with us....

Thanks for posting your picture. ;-)

Pocahontas
    Host
    Hatchbacks Message Board
  • only1harryonly1harry Member Posts: 1,140
    racing. I race at 5 different clubs in NY/NJ, some are SCCA chapters and others are Porsche and BMW clubs. I used to belong to the SCCA NY region but now I 'm a member of the Poughkeepsie Club, NY which is an official SCCA chapter. It's called Solo-II racing and it's a lot of fun. Anyone can do it and you don't have to be a member (it costs less if you 're a member). It's mostly driver skill because it's all turns and slaloms. A good handling car helps too of course..
    I don't think we want to start a topic which is the fastest hatchback. It will turn into my car is faster than yours and might start fights..
    What you need is a new TOPIC called Competition/Racing. That oughta do it..
    '99 Integra GSR
    '06 Civic LX coupe
    '11 BMW 335i coupe xDrive
    '13 Honda Accord sedan (wife's car)
  • orangelebaronorangelebaron Member Posts: 435
    http://www.toyota.com.au/

You will see what we cannot get!
    I noticed other countries also get more
    color choices (that I like anyway)
  • marcbmarcb Member Posts: 152
    i would like to see offered here.

http://www.mag-x.com/press/fit0106/00.jpg

Its called the Honda Fit and will compete with the Toyota Vitz (known as Toyota Echo here) in Japan.

Just to let you know that the photopoint pic of your vehicle, that you posted a while back, was not working properly; and this was causing this entire discussion to load in at a very slow pace. For that reason, I had to delete your message. Sorry.

I know it was working properly when you first posted it here, so I have a feeling the problem is with the photopoint web site. You may want to check with them to see what's going on. Also, feel free to post a new vehicle pic with a working url. Thanks for your participation. ;-)

Pocahontas

Host

Hatchbacks / Station Wagons / Women's Auto Center Boards

Unfortunately, a post had to be deleted because it was infringing on another website's copy right protections.

If you don't own the picture, it's always best just to provide us with a link/url to the picture location, instead of posting it directly it into the body of the message. Otherwise, we risk infringing on another individual's copy right protections. Please note, copy right infringement is also a violation of our Town Hall Member Agreement.

We appreciate the information that you share with us in our Town Hall discussions as long as it's within the guidelines of our membership agreement. Thanks for your participation. ;-)

Pocahontas
    Host
    Hatchbacks / Station Wagons / Women's Auto Center Boards
  • hung0820hung0820 Member Posts: 426
    Normal Look:

Sport Upgrade:
  • wmoseswmoses Member Posts: 212
    The above pictures posted by "hung0820" were really of two different models of Elantra. The Elantra shown in the "Normal Look" photo is the Elantra GT, whereas the one in the "Sport Upgrade" picture seems to be that of a sedan GLS.

Do you have an upgrade to the GT?
  • revkarevka Member Posts: 1,750
    You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used free photo hosting sites (www.imagestation.com, www.fototime.com, www.clubphoto.com) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how to get this:

To demonstrate here, I'll be using "(" and ")" instead of "<" and ">" so you can see it. Use this html coding:

(img src="http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com/pictures/209247.jpg")

Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

Don't forget, you want to replace the "(" and ")" with "<" and ">".

Btw, if you're using a url that's longer than 115 characters, you will most likely get a message saying "you cannot post a message longer than 115 characters". You can get around this obstacle, by hitting the "check spell" button before hitting the post.

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright. If you need more assistance, please let me know. Happy posting.

Revka
    Host
    Hatchbacks & Station Wagons Boards
  • rfernattrfernatt Member Posts: 9
    2002 GTI 1.8T, 5-Speed, Indigo Blue, Beige Leather, 17" Wheel Package

• midnightblackmidnightblack Member Posts: 11
    I came across this sweet looking GT while on a recent trip to Quebec City...

• tr_addicttr_addict Member Posts: 1
    Might not be the fastest but was V E R Y consistant. :)

• brianintegragsbrianintegrags Member Posts: 1
    Here is my 95' Integra GS-R, 5-spd, with Tanabe Hyper Medalion Cat-Back exhaust, Akimoto Intake,DC headers, Neuspeed rear and front Strut bar, Matrix Coil overs, Volk 17" rims(not on picture's). Oh yea can't forget my JL Audio Sound system. If you own a Integra I recommend that you buy the JL Audio Custom box for the Spare tire bed.:-)

-Brian
  • revkarevka Member Posts: 1,750
    Here's a photo of the Mini Cooper Edmunds' brought home for their Long Term Road Tests.

Also, their Cooper S was their ticket to the Italian Job movie premiere where it joined over 250 other Minis and Mini enthusiasts! ;-)

Revka
    Host
    Hatchbacks & Wagons Boards
This discussion has been closed.