Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Civic Tires and Wheels

Comments

• sandman46sandman46 Member Posts: 1,798
    Had the fix done this past August and the tires are wearing very evenly at this point. Honda even gave me back some $ on the new set of tires I had to purchase. Great car overall and I've been test driving several makes and models this past few months for my kids. Would recommend any Honda product if one has the $ to buy them.

The Sandman :)
  • pelegrinpelegrin Member Posts: 3
    I believe it has to do with a design flaw in the car. I have a 2007 Civic and the car has alot of swaying and vibration problems in heavy rain or snowy conditions. Honda says there is nothing they can do because it is not a safty issue because Honda is not aware of anyone being killed because of this problem. I am here to tell you on some days the car is undrivable past 45 mph it vibrates so badly you think the car will come apart. It dosen't do it all the time. The car vibrates the worse in snowy conditions when snow is accumulating in the wheel well and in heavy rain. Anyway, I have owned several cars and lived in the north my entire life and I have never had a car do what this car does. I am also a military and commercial pilot and I am use to handling equipement at high speeds in snow and ice; I dont trust this car in the snow or heavy rain.
  • flseadanflseadan Member Posts: 10
    I too hate, hate, hate the handling of this car. Handles like a cheap car would, and this wasn't cheap. After 36k on oem tires I have new ones and it is a little better but not close to where it should be. I certainly won't buy Honda. again
  • backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    I have experienced vibration as you described on other cars, particularly those with full wheel covers. What happens is snow/slush gets stuck between the cover and wheel, and freezes. That throws the wheel out of balance and you get vibration at higher speeds. If that is in fact what is happening, one way to avoid it is to get alloy wheels.

Now, if the car is doing this in rain (not freezing rain) too, then there's something very strange going on with the car. Rain should not cause vibration, and if the tires have good tread on them and your speed is reasonable for conditions, there should be no swaying either unless it's buffeting from strong winds--that can happen with small, light cars like the Civic.
  • nsteevonsteevo Member Posts: 18
    The service bulletin number for the alignment problem is 08-011.
    I went to the dealer as a result of a discussion in another blog about handling problems on slippery pavement. Mine was so bad I had started looking at buying a new//different car.
    The dealer will replace the rear upper control arms which (originally) were designed to "tilt" the wheels allowing for better handling. Only problem with this great idea is that it causes uneven tire wear (a prerequisite to having the dealer replace the parts and to do an alignment on Honda) and lack of control on slippery pavement.
    Mine was fixed yesterday. My fingers and toes are crossed cause I love this little car and want to keep it.
  • newhondaowner7newhondaowner7 Member Posts: 6
    I have a 2006 lx coupe and I need tires. I live in the midwest and I am looking for a good all season tire that has decent traction in snowy conditions. The Bridgestones were awful. Any thoughts are appreciated.
  • llnsllns Member Posts: 1
    Sandman, Let me know if you continue to have success. I had the exact same problem on my 07 Civic. After several heated conversations with the dealership, they grudgingly mentioned the service bulletin. Had the fix done, got some money back for the new tires, this was in late July. Guess what...it's howling and chopping up my tires again :sick: It just started a few weeks ago, so I guess I'll take it back to my mechanic for yet another alignment and tire rotation.
  • temj12temj12 Member Posts: 450
    On my son's '06 Civic, the tires wore out at 25,000 miles. He now has 70,000 miles and I will see how these do. This is the third set of tires. My dealer swares that it was out of alignment and that it was out of alignment due to his driving. I know this can't be. I was extremely disappointed that a Honda would have this kind of problem. This is more like something from GM or Chrysler than a Honda. In fact, I have driven both and I have never had this from them. I have an '05 Accord and I have not had issues with it and it has 82,000 miles and I just replaced the original set of tires. They still had tread left. On the Accord forum, I am reading about their issues and I am thinking that maybe Honda is not what it used to be. I have been helping my brother find a used Odyssey. In the Odyssey forum, I can't believe the problems they have had with transmission failure.
    We drive a Honda and a Cadillac; interesting mix I know. The Cadillac is the smaller CTS. We had the same thing on it and the dealer told me it was the suspension when the tires had 25,000 miles. I had the tires replaced and it solved the problem. He told me, on that particular car, that you had to rotate every 5,000 and align every 15,000. Nothing surprises me on the big three, but it definitely does on a Honda. I am almost sure that you are hearing tire wear and it should not be. I have an '05 Accord and an'06 Civic. As I said in an earlier post, I have had this on the Civic, but not the Accord.
    I am on my way to the Honda dealer today with my son's '06 Civic. I am glad I read your post. As stated in an earlier post, he has had the alignment issue. On the way back from Florida on a 4 lane regular divided highway, his car went into a spin on wet pavement, spinning several times. He wound up in the median and was nearly killed. It was raining very hard and he was driving under 65 mph. There were four of them in the car with luggage. I am going to hit them with this. He has 70,000 miles and I am not sure they will do anything but I am going to press them.
  • Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,953
    My newer tires are wearing perfectly but I'm just at 20k today as a matter of fact. I don't put the mileage that most put on their cars since I live within 10 miles from work up just one stretch of city 6 way road. It's strictly a commuter car since my wife and 2 girls have their own cars and only my son uses it on breaks home from college. Still love the car and hope to keep it for many years.

The partial refund I did get from Honda I was happy with even though I think they should've compensated me for all four tires. A difference of opinion but I was happy for something. I do keep an eye on the tires and so far...perfect.

The Sandman :shades:

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

• scamper2scamper2 Member Posts: 3
    I chimed in some time ago on problems with uneven tire wear and humming from tires bith summer and more so winter. Honda Canada have n\been very diffficult to deal with howevr the local dealer has helped push the issue. I have been having this problem since about June 08 with an o8 civic with approx 18,000km. After 4 wheel alignment (report all OK) probleem attributed to tire compound, replace tires which began to feather after about 10,000km. Winter tire time which that worsened and worsened. Now another 4 wheel alignment, which reportedly is now to Honda Civic spec design (the first wasn't) I am told all should be OK. Kilometers or miles will tell the tale only problem is warrant is soon coming to close as I drive approx 50,000 km per yr. Fingers crossed for silence and no humming allowed.
    Had these replaced Friday under warranty. Heard strange noise front rear over speed bumps which got worse with passengers. Checked car and came back and said they would be swapped out. Do I need to have a 4-wheel alignment done again? They never mentioned it and I forgot to ask. Since I still have part of my 3 year policy in effect, will have it done regardless but was just wondering.

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

• notorious1434notorious1434 Member Posts: 1
    I have a same problem. I have 06 civic ex coupe. Tires worn out in less than 26000 miles. I filed a complaint to Honda and the matter is still on. When i will get the result, i will post it.
  • crazyflycrazyfly Member Posts: 61
    newhondaowner7,

I recommend Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S

They are #1 rated High Performance All Season tires. To read details about the tire visit tirerack.com. On the main screen, select the make/model of your car, then filter the results for Michelin and read the details. I think you will be pleased with the results. It is relatively expensive, but Discount Tire and Sears stores carry this tire at lower price and often at promo price especially around special days like Memorial day etc. If you can plan for a new set of tire I would wait for these to go on sale.
  • chicago1985guychicago1985guy Member Posts: 10
    The question is which ones are lighter? Taking pure MPG aspect of the wheels, more weight - more rotational energy transferred back and forth.

Talking about both stock steel wheels w/ covers (16inch) that come on the 2009 Civic LS and the the Alloy wheels that come on the 2009 Civic LX-S.

Does anybody know if its is worth going over to the LX-S for the wheels alone (looks are not important to me) the issues is if the alloy wheels are lighter than the steel. I read somewhere that the lower quality alloy wheels not necessarily weigh less than the steel counterpart.

I did not have a chance to sit in the LX-S so i dont know if there are any big differences in the Gray vs. Black (sporty LX-S) interior.

What are your opinions? Thanks!
  • ruking1ruking1 Member Posts: 19,826
    Actually you have to weight them (each set/one) to really know. There are some "enthusiasts' " sites that actually keep this "informal" non official data. I even think that if you went to your local (in your example Honda) dealer, to get the official data, it would take a while to get the correct answers, if they knew at all. As you suspect, this is a huge clue why the data is not being kept. (very few alloys)actually weight less than steel wheels.

Normally to get alloys that "statistically significantly" contribute to weight loss that will make a document able difference is almost non existent. To do so you are normally talking about FORGED wheel sets. They of course are almost exponentially higher in price/cost. This would almost always be a $ loss as far as mpg savings is concerned.

As you probably have observed, the chief reasons for alloys are.... looks/style/status/statement/opportunites for additional sales. For obvious reasons, the care and repair costs to forged wheels goes up even higher for forged wheels.

Alloys cost more for both normal maintenance and/or especially repair. If you will NEVER nick a wheel or touch a curb, no real worries. As you probably know, most alloys have clear coats and need to be treated like the clear coat painted body surfaces. That being true, good maintenance really requires weekly washings and 3 month inspection and repair or touch up, polishing and "waxing". You should probably do the inner (reverse) side of the alloys at the same time.

The cars that I have with STEEL wheels happen to get the best mpg !!?? 2004 Civic 38-42 mpg , 2003 Jetta TDI 48-52 mpg normal commute. In addition, tires have lasted 74,500 and 112,300 miles respectively. Could alloy wheels have done the same? Well, I do not know, as to test it would have required an additional 187,000 miles A/B test. On the Jetta, I wanted a spare set of "steelies" and picked up a set of 4 on the after market for $50./12.50 each. Normal cosmetic or rust repair is DIY, sandpaper and spray paint. I do happen to wash the (inner) reverse sides of the steel wheels when I rotate them at 10,000 miles intervals. ;)

So would it be "worth" going to alloys? We haven't even talked about the usual up charge on more expensive tires that the majority of folks go to.
    Bought '05 Civic SI 10 spoke alloys on ebay and love the look of the car, the steelies with the abs covers were very dull looking. Car actually drives the same as just swapped the tires form the steelies to the alloys. Probably would've just gone with the LX-S if they had that model in '06. Gives the whole car a sportier look and almost no one has the same alloys on their car...have seen only one who did the same swap.

• krazydawgkrazydawg Member Posts: 5
    The stock size listed for my 95 Civic EX Coupe is 185/60R14 according to TireRack. 185/65R14 is currently installed. I have an invoice from the previous owner showing it was installed by Big O Tires. My tires need to be replaced soon and the quote I received was for a 185/65R14 instead of stock. Will there be any difference or advantage in going up a size?
    A friend of mine did that and took a hit on fuel economy by 5 mpg. I am not a tire expert but think that perhaps a higher tire size increases traction and drag than what has been optimized for the vehicle.

Unless tire looks are important, I would stay with stock size.
    5 MPG is a big difference. Are you positive it was the tire size? The 95 Civic EX is rated for 26 MPG combined city/highway but I average 33-34 MPG on non-stock tires.
    Just think what you can be getting OVER the 33-34 that you now get!!?? We run the stock size 185 70-14 (04 Civic VP). The average commute mpg is between 38-42. Keep in mind that same sized tire worn vs brand new shows a slight negative mpg. (lots of reasons but don't want to bore you with the real details)
    Yea, positive about the tire size. The mpg dropped after 4-new tires were put on the 2002 civic.

33-34 mpg is great! Back in the day I used to have a 92 civic (same gen as 95) that averaged 38 mpg from everyday city driving, and 42 mpg on highway, all stock tire size. It was a stick shift and I Loved that car!
    I found the older Civics like the 92-95 VX/CRX get better MPG and the newer Civics get better MPG than my 95 EX. The 33-34 MPG is achieved mostly from coasting to traffic lights, tire pressure of max 44 PSI, and driving the speed limit. Driving on a flat highway or going 55 MPH raises it up a bit more. I've hit 40 MPG several times. I have an automatic but the manual does make a difference.
  • jet10000jet10000 Member Posts: 656
    Older Civics can get better gas mileage than newer ones because the horsepower was less as well as the curb weight.
    You are getting pretty good gas mileage. In case you've not already taken care of this, you may want to check/replace the air filter and fuel filter of civic just to be sure all is set for optimum air/fuel ratio and performance. A good fuel system cleaner may also help to further increase the mpg.
  • oktexchicoktexchic Member Posts: 2
    I am wondering whether to keep the 16" stock wheels or upgrade
    to the 16" alloys for Xtra $1,220, or the 17" alloy for Xtra $2,114!! wow pricey stuff
    I thought I was told that the larger tire would give smoother ride????

Another MAJOR concern is .. tires. WHAT are stock tires on the Civic Couple EX?
    Are they cheapo depot? I drive 500 highway miles per week, so is there such a thing as doing the switchout before taking position of car & put on a good Michelen? I don't know how they would compensate me on getting a car without their tires tho.
    Anyone savvy in this area?
  • funtechiefuntechie Member Posts: 3
    There is a service Bulletin. HONDA is aware there is an issue with a control arm in the back end. I just replaced 4 tires at 26,000 miles. HONDA sees no problem with replacing tires at this point.
    With 26,000 miles per year (I take it that is only the commute) if it were me, it makes all the sense in the world to keep the stock wheels. Then, just keep yourself in good quality commute tires.
  • texastransplantexastransplan Member Posts: 4
    My daughter drives a 2007 Honda Civic LX Sedan. She needs to replace the tires. The OEM tires have a Speed Rating of H and a Load Rating of 91. Would there be any ill-effects from replacing them with tires with a Speed Rating of T and a Load Rating of 89?

I know that a T Speed Rating indicates a lower speed than the H, but T is supposed to be OK up to 118mph, which should cover anything she will do.

I'm less sure about the difference in the Load Rating.
    My daughter drives a 2007 Honda Civic LX Sedan. She needs to replace the tires. The OEM tires have a Speed Rating of H and a Load Rating of 91. Would there be any ill-effects from replacing them with tires with a Speed Rating of T and a Load Rating of 89?

Here's a chart that will help you see how much weight difference will be going from a 91 to an 89:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=35
    Thanks for the response.

If I am interpreting the chart correctly, each tire could hande 1279 lbs for the lower rated tire vs. 1356 for the higher.

1279 x 4 = 5116

1356 x 4 = 5424

So the load carrying capacity of the car would be reduced by 318 lbs.

5,116 lbs sounds like plenty for a vehicle with a curb weight of 2,657 lbs.
    If I am interpreting the chart correctly, each tire could hande 1279 lbs for the lower rated tire vs. 1356 for the higher.

Yes, that's my interpretation as well.
  • rwerdingerrwerdinger Member Posts: 3
    I need new tires for my 2000 Honda 4-door Civic. I have Michelin now and would prefer to economize if possible and still get decent-quality wheels. I live in northern California and very occasionally might drive over icy roads. My mechanic has recommended Uniroyal TP Tour as a mid-range choice. Any recommendations out there?
  • khatarnakkhatarnak Member Posts: 2
    I say we should take Honda Motor company to court. File a Class Action Lawsuit!
    My Brother and I each bought new HCH's in 2007. My brother noticed a problem with the handling on his vehicle at highway speeds about a year after the purchase. He thought it was a steering problem and was afraid to drive the car anymore, so he called Honda and informed them. Honda sent a tow truck to take the car to a Honda dealership. The knuckle-head tow truck driver did not check whether the emergency hand brake was engaged and towed the car with it on. That fried the cars rear brake shoes, drums, bearings etc. Honda refused to take responsibility, first saying the tow truck was operated by a sub-contractor. Then they changed their story and insisted that the damage must have happened earlier - insinuating that my brother must have been driving with the emerg brake engaged!
    My brother filed a case with small claims court and Honda finally was forced to pay. But they just covered half the expense incurred. My brother was fed up by then and did not pursue it. Later he had his tires replaced due to uneven wear. Nothing was ever mentioned about this TSB. No more Honda's for either of us. We have had it with them. I have had good experiences with Toyota before so it'll be Toyota from now on. Everyone I know, will also be given this info and advised to avoid Honda.
    Some of you might wonder why my vehicle did not have the same prob's. I happen to be a sailor so I drive it very little. Just took it in for an oil change to Honda dealership and the Tech recommended alignment due to uneven tire wear! No mention of the TSB. Lucky for me I googled the problem and stumbled onto this forum. Thanks for this great thread. I will keep you guys posted about my car as I have called in today and made appointment for tomorrow.
    Also found that the Accord 2009 & 2010 have a brake problem and Honda is treating those owners badly too. No more Honda's for me. Make this my last Honda.
  • khatarnakkhatarnak Member Posts: 2
    Well, I must say I was pleasantly surprised with Honda this time! I took my vehicle in to Mississauga Honda along with the TSB. After telling me that the TSB was American and not Canadian, the service advisor accepted my car as a Canadian TSB exists for the same problem. He called me later to inform me that the parts were on order and would be in within a few days. As for the Tires, I would pay half as Honda would be prorating them. They called me when the control arms came in and I took my car in again. I found out I would have to pay $270 plus tax for my share of the tire price. I wasn’t happy that the new tires would be Dunlop’s. He told me Honda would only pay for Dunlop’s as they had low rolling resistance and were a must for the Hybrid. I had no choice but didn’t like that as I have not read good things about the Dunlop original tires. Besides, that seemed to be a high price to pay for [non-permissible content removed] tires. Anyway, I told him to go ahead and do it and I would claim a refund from Honda. I had already filed a complaint with BBB.
    After leaving the car at the dealership I called Honda Canada later in the day and they listened to me and I was given a file number and told they would let me know of their decision within 48 hrs. Note that my car has 27000 kms and I have 3 months left to complte 3 years since I purchased it.
    When I went to pick up my car, BOY was I surprised! No charge for anything and I had 4 new tires! Well, THANK YOU Honda. I have no more complaint. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
  • sotonysotony Member Posts: 4
    I'm also getting a crash course (pls excuse the pun) in tire specs, as I am replacing tires on my Civic soon. I agree with your interpretation of the charts, but keep in mind that the tire load rating is not the only limiting factor of the car's maximum load capacity. I'm sure the suspension components also have a lot to do with it. The manual states that the max load of all passengers/cargo/trailer tongue weight is 850 lbs (pg. 158 in my '06 EX Sedan's manual). My OEM tires (Bridgestone Turanza EL400-02) have the lower 89 load rating. So, I really doubt the tire's load rating is the limiting factor in the overall vehicle load capacity. At most, the better load rating might give better handling. Hope this helps!
  • civicowner3civicowner3 Member Posts: 47
    here here!!!!!! my 08 civic holds multiple problems, for which I am being ignored here in canada. never buy honda! This will be my last!
    Love the car so much am hoping to interest the wife into buying one for herself within the next year or two. Think the 2011 model will be a complete redo from the ground up, so a late model '10 could work for her. She's driven mine so I know she'd have no problem adjusting from her current Mazda 3s. I've got the galaxy gray color but prefer the newer gray color. Time will tell though.

From what I hear, stability control will have to be standard on all cars from 2011 on, so might be best to wait till the 2012 model hits the streets. The 3s has been very reliable after an early teething problem. The a/c has not been the strongest either. Nothing really interests me from the big 3 except the Ford Fiesta. It is a bit on the small side but it just might appeal to her. The only problem is it's a Ford product. We had two Lincoln's and a Torino growing up and they were the biggest pieces of crap, so we always looked elsewhere.

But I'd be willing to give the Fiesta a test drive to see if it could fit into our life. Time will tell.

The Sandman :sick: :shades:

• livefreeordielivefreeordie Member Posts: 1
    rwerdinger, I don't know if you're still looking for tires, but I've been running Pirelli P4's on my 2000 4-door Civic for about a year. They perform well in wet or dry conditions, have low rolling resistance to save on gas, last a very long time (I have virtually no wear on mine), and they even rate well on ice. They're a solid choice all-around.

Check out Tire Rack's Tire Survey results.

P4 was rated #1 in its class. The Uniroyals were about the middle of the pack."
  • mynewcivicmynewcivic Member Posts: 4
    My 2009 Honda Civic rear tires went bald in 1200 miles after I had them checked. I slid out on the freeway when I went over a puddle. Very dangerous.
    Has anyone else experienced their Honda Civic rear tires going bald or wearing down really quickly--in an unusually short amount of time?
  • mynewcivicmynewcivic Member Posts: 4
  • hondaproblemshondaproblems Member Posts: 1
    I bought a 2008 Civic Coupe EX in November of 2007. Have had vibration issues and uneven/rapid tire wear with the vehicle since day one. Have had multiple balances (including road force and force match procedures), alignments and tire replacements which have not resolved the issue. Dealer claims control arm issue not applicable to '08 Civics, only to '06 and '07 models. Waiting for dealer's latest reply, as they are "consulting" with the Honda Technical Group about the issue.
  • zoozeekeezoozeekee Member Posts: 1
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to replace original tires. I have a 2008 CIVIC LX with 205 width tires, but with wheels that accommodate up to 225 width (the EX model has 215, for instance). Has anyone upgraded width of their tires? If so:

1. How did this affect on-center steering? (I've been told that wider tires make steering less precise.)
    2. How did this affect acceleration? (I've read that heavier tires make acceleration slower.)
    3. How did this affect braking? (I assume better braking?)
    4. How did this affect handling? (I've read that handling should be better.)
    5. How did this affect gas mileage? (I've read that gas mileage decreases because of greater weight of tires.)

Thanks greatly for your assistance.

Zoozeekee
  • blufz1blufz1 Member Posts: 2,045
    I don't worry about tread life. I get a set of tires with an 80,000 mile warranty at Discount tire,have them rotated every 6,000 for free. They wear out at 40,000 and I get a 50% credit toward the next set of tires and do it again. I've never had a set of tires last more than 48,000 on 3 different Hondas. I like fresh rubber.
    Think this is the size of the whole Civic range except possibly the DX model. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The Sandman :sick: :shades:

• wco81wco81 Member Posts: 590
    Got a leak in my front right tire and noticed the tread on the front tires were low.

They've never been rotated. The car has under 15k miles and is over 4 years old so very light use for a short commute.

I considered replacing the pair (but for now got the tire patched) and went to tirerack for first time and saw that the ratings on the Bridgestones were low, compared to other tires they recommend for the 2007 Civic EX sedan, like a couple of Yokohamas, Continental and Michelin.

Has anyone just replaced a pair of the tires with a different brand than the Bridgestones that came with the car?

Any experiences with using tirerack and their recommended local installers?

I used to get tires at Costco but the tires they had in the 205/R16s are $100, 130 or $147 each. Tirerack is cheaper, even for the Michelins at $120.
  • nkaufman1nkaufman1 Member Posts: 6
    Based on these forums and TireRack, I got Michelin Pilot Exalto. So far, tires make a lot of noise when driving between 50-60 mph. Below that and above that, noise is much less. Do not know why. Any ideas?
    One of my daughters has had nothing but problems with the performance tires on her '07 Si. Originally had summer performance tires (not the best move in Cleveland, but she didn't know any better). She replaced those with all season tires and got some, but not much, help in the winter handling department and she continues to plagued by constant leaks. She's replaced one wheel and is about to replace another.

My other daughter drives and '07 LX and has had none of these problems, although she's in Eugene, OR and doesn't see as much snow.

Is there a tire wheel combination that will allow the one with the Si to ditch the low-profiles without compromising safety? High performance handling is not an issue.

My first thought was to just switch out the wheels for those standard on an LX or EX, but I hadn't considered that the Si is lower than those and, as was pointed out earlier in this thread, there might be clearance problems.
  • mykul_bmykul_b Member Posts: 1
    scamper2, The folks at the Honda Dealership werent honest with you. I have a 2008 Honda Civic LX that i experienced the same exact issues that you had. I had replaced two sets of tires and on my second set of tires, thought It was a balance issue, and not once did Honda ever alert me that there was a Newsletter sent to all the dealerships regarding uneven wear on tires of these vehicles, I believe this body style 2006-2008 for sure....Long story short, they did not send a notification to the car owners, I believe to save money on a recall. I contacted corporate and forced them to replace the control arms. They say if they control arms have a specific stamp on them, then these were classified as needing replaced, without calling them defective. I just had this done. Now I am fighting them for replacement of these new tires.
This discussion has been closed.