Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Avalon 2005+ Transmission Questions

1234568»

Comments

• ergo1ergo1 Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for the offer. Please send PDF to Onlyraleigh@hotmail.com

Ergo1
  • pope414pope414 Member Posts: 1
    please send to mitch.pope@suddenlink.net if you still have it. thanks.
  • mchambersmchambers Member Posts: 1
    Would greatly appreciate it if I too could get a copy of the PDF of the TSB for the 05 Avalon. Thanks!

My email address is: lexpark1@yahoo.com
  • whethersonwhetherson Member Posts: 12
    would appreciate a copy of a TSB if any exists to show the dealer PCM or ECM . for I am having the same shifting problems on my 2008 limited. thanks.
  • popsavalonpopsavalon Member Posts: 231
    W, I'm not sure about a TSB for 2008 models. EG029-07 covers shifting performance for 2006/2007 models (ECM Calibration), and is available at various sites. Just put Toyota TSBs into a search engine like Google, etc..
  • harvalharval Member Posts: 1
    Thank you for the assist. I could use a copy sent to harvalsto@hotmail.com before I begin the battle with the dealer.
  • brucedanielsbrucedaniels Member Posts: 1
    Hi can I please have a copy on PDF of the TSB 2005 Toyota Avalon? I just bought this car 32 days ago and just past 5 days I have been having bad hesitation in transmission, and in stop/go traffic its really bad. guess I should have done more research be for I bought this car. But the info I am asking for will be huge help My e-mail is bdaniels6240@gmail.com... thank you very much