Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Versa Tire and Wheel Questions

2»

Comments

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372

I forget what model tire we got (I'll check when she gets back) but ours are snow tires and while they ride well enough to run all year, my gut is saying they might wear a bit faster than the all-seasons. We'll see.

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited December 2013

Yeah, mine seem plenty good enough even for the ~200" of snow we can get here, but when it's really bad out, we don't have to drive nor do we have a commute. Hard to beat dedicated snows when you really need to be able to get somewhere. I sure don't miss swapping tires or rims twice a year though.

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372

@Stever@Edmunds said:
    Yeah, mine seem plenty good enough even for the ~200" of snow we can get here, but when it's really bad out, we don't have to drive nor do we have a commute. Hard to beat dedicated snows when you really need to be able to get somewhere. I sure don't miss swapping tires or rims twice a year though.

Ya, I get the "good buddy" discount on tire pricing but my tire store bud stopped storing certain customers summer/winter tires. Business just got busy and they needed the space. So I have my own tire rack in the basement! :)