Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dodge Durango Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning

124»

Comments

• paulmonroepaulmonroe Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    I cannot get heat even though blower and controls work fine. Checked coolant levels, blew out heater core and lines, etc. Removed auxiliary pump -- it works and activates when controls/fan are turned on heat. Engine idles fine and thermostat and water pump must be functioning properly since engine maintains temperature just fine. However, there is no coolant ion the two lines running from water pump to heater core (one thru auxiliary Bosch pump). Any ideas? I'm really perplexed. Bought car new -- never had this problem. Should mention -- ran engine which maintained temperature with lines to heater core disconnected -- no coolant came out, yet system is full!
  • tnboyinaltnboyinal Posts: 2
    I have the same issue. I have checked the refrigerant level and it is okay. No leaks. Have you found out the issue?
  • I have an 2005 durgano and the a/c works fine in the rear but it doesn't work in the front unless I start driving what can be the problem
  • Hi all! I recently just bought a 2001 Durango and I noticed that the rear ac/heat blower works only for the 3rd row and not at all for the 2nd row. I tried seeing if the vents were closed and they're not... so any clue as to what it might be?

124»