Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Porsche Cayenne Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi marc68. I'm sure that PFS does place some sort of cap (I don't know the exact dollar amount) on the amount that they will residualize on leases. I've heard about consumers bumping into it in the past. I suppose that it's not surprising given the massive list of available options on Porsches.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • bryterrybryterry Posts: 9
    Thank you Car_man. It's good to know that the numbers haven't changed.

The v8 turbo has a 2014 model, unfortunately not the v6.
  • kadedkaded Posts: 1
    I am seeing advertisements for $649-698 monthly. Does anyone know if this is real? advice? This is my first time leasing. Thanks!
    You're welcome bryterry.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi kaded. Dealers can make payments just about anything they want by altering vehicles' down payments, mileage allowances, etc... If you provide me with the MSRP and dealer invoice price of the Cayenne that you're interested in I'd be happy to use Porsche's current lease program to work up a sample lease payment for you. You can find that pricing data in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • pperezpperez Posts: 2
    Carman, hope you can help me out here. Just got a lease offer on a 2013 Cayenne S Sticker $88,500, sales price $86,000. Money rate factor .00240, residual of $42,640. This is for 36 months at 12,000 miles a year. Is it me or is the residual percentage low? Also are they supposed to base the residual percentage on a "MRM" number or on the actual sticker price?
  • ohnims2ohnims2 Posts: 28
    Hey guys,

I just got a lease offer of a Cayenne with a MSRP of $65,860. A 3 year lease of 10k mls/yr
    for $2,657 due at signing and $1,017.37 a month. That's close to $40k I'll be spending over 3 years, and I think I could do way better than paying more than 1k/month for a car that has the sticker price of 65k.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!
  • Sounds like a great deal... I'm getting quoted 850/mo for 5k down on msrp 55k

Which dealer is giving you this price?
  • Hi CarMan,

Here is my build:

http://www.porsche-code.com/PE52GRP9

As you can see, the total comes to $86,440

This is the 1st time I've leased a car in 25 years and would LOVE a little wisdom & re-assurance.

I have 2 million in the bank, income of 100K/Month, FICO of 800, Zero Debt and would assume that I qualify for the Preferred / Top-Tier of Porsche's Lease level.

Any chance you might be able to provide me with what I might hope to shoot for with regards to Lease numbers?

I am looking at leasing the referenced Cayenne S for 36 months @ the 15K Miles/Year level and would like to put down as little as possible (unless you recommend otherwise). I live in California if that matters. Are there any other details I should furnish?

If anyone else in the forum might be willing to chime in with some guidance...please do. I VERY much appreciate this opportunity to elicit advice and will keep this forum updated with my progress and provide final details of how things shook out so others can reference.

I want to order this vehicle this week so I can get my 3 month countdown started ASAP...and this information is my final step before pulling the trigger.

Thanks,
    Rob F
    Del Mar, California
  • richzrichz Posts: 125
    With the situation you're in I wouldn't waste my time trying to figure out how to get the slimmest deal. I don't think saving $1-$2K is worth the time.
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 7,457
    Hey kyfdx or michaell, I'm trying to figure out the invoice price on a 2013 Porsche Cayenne. Edmunds doesn't list all the options & kbb has all the options listed but doesn't have the invoice price (they only provide a "fair purchase price." Can you guys help me out?

2013 Porsche Cayenne Tiptronic $48,850.00
    Classic Silver Metallic $790.00
    Online Services $210.00
    Sirius XM & HD Radio Receivers $1,120.00
    8 Speed Tiptronic S $3000.00
    18" Cayenne S III Wheels $390.00
    Lane Change Assist $850.00
    Reversing Camera w/ Park Assist Front & Rear $1,750.00
    Panorama Roof $1,850.00
    Multifunction Heated Steering Wheel $250.00
    Porsche Colored Crest Hub Caps $185.00
    Convenience Package $5,640.00
    Destination $975.00
    Total MSRP $65,860.00

Sorry to clog up the leasing forum, but see this one seems to be the most active. Given the fact that this car is a 2013 leftover sitting on their lot, I want to try and extract every single dime I can out of them, especially since I think they are WAY low on the trade. They offered to sell us the car @ $61,500 plus TTLR

Thanks as always for your help!

2001 Honda Prelude Type SH/ 2011 BMW 328xi / 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L w/ Navigation

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,876
    We don't have any other resources that you don't have... one thing I noticed, though.... if you browse invoice prices on Porsche options, they are almost all exactly 85% of MSRP...

If you use that as a rule of thumb, you should be able to calculate within a couple of hundred dollars, at most..

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 7,457
    Thanks buddy! I'm trying hard to convince my parents to go with the X5. With the equity they have in their Porsche plus the much lower cost of a new X5 which includes scheduled maintenance, it seems like a no brainer to me. But its not my money, I just put together the deal on the car they want.

2001 Honda Prelude Type SH/ 2011 BMW 328xi / 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L w/ Navigation

• Car_man,

I'm looking to lease a 2014 Porsche Cayenne Tiptronic V6. What is the current residual value and money rate factor for a 24 month lease @ 12k miles/year and also a 24 month lease @ 15k miles/year? Also, what credit score would quality for the top credit tier?
    I'm sorry.. .we don't have any Porsche numbers this month..

I'm not certain about Porsche Finance, but most captive finance companies set the threshold for top tier rates at 675-700 FICO.

regards,
    kyfdx

• This is my first new car purchase and my first luxury car. I've been leasing cars for the past 12 years. I'm looking at purchasing a 2013 Cayenne Diesel. It has 9200 miles and being sold certified. Dealer used it as a loaner. How can I establish an appropriate amount of depreciation for this vehicle being now 1 model year old, pre-owned (dealer took title 5/20/13) and having 9200 miles on the odometer? Is there a formula used to calculate model year depreciation and miles? Does it affect value that title has been issued or does that just matter if you want to qualify for certain financing options? Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
  • Hi Kyfdx,

Looking to lease a Cayenne GTS. Dealer is quoting me .00240 for the MF.
    I am looking to verify this info, do you have the MF for 36 months Cayenne GTS?

Thanks
    I'm sorry... we don't have any Porsche information..

The last base money factor I saw for Porsche leases was .0020

While there is a chance that .0024 is the base rate, it's more likely that the dealer is marking it up for extra profit...

regards,
    kyfdx

• I am about to lease a Cayenne Diesel (2014) -- 36 month lease, 36k miles. Any chance you have the residual percentage and the Porsche Financial buy rate (money factor)? Thanks much.

@zellamsee said: I am about to lease a Cayenne Diesel (2014) -- 36 month lease, 36k miles. Any chance you have the residual percentage and the Porsche Financial buy rate (money factor)? Thanks much.

.0020 MF and 59% residual

kyfdx

• yogeshwyogeshw Posts: 3

What are folks paying for 2014 Cayenne? 5 or 10% off MSRP? 0.002 with 60% for 3yr/30K?

Dealer in NW is asking straight MSRP for all 2014s with no negotiation and there aren't many dealers around here.

• khan95osukhan95osu Posts: 23

same Q's... whats the going rate off MSRP? In the previous page someone was offered $1000+/mo for 3 yr 30k on a 65k car with 2300 down... that seems like a terrible deal. I was offered 1150 on a $90,000 Audi A8 with 36k miles and only first month due. I was hoping to get a 65k car in the 800s with nothing down.

• yogeshwyogeshw Posts: 3

CarMan - What's the Jan rate for 2014 Cayenne and Cayenne S? 3yr/36K

• bradsfobradsfo Posts: 1

Can anyone tell me the current base Money Factor and residual on 36 mo lease for 2014 Cayenne S for 10K miles/yr? Thank you.

I'm sorry, but I don't have the Porsche rates for this quarter.

• albonyaalbonya Posts: 11

@khan95osu said: same Q's... whats the going rate off MSRP? In the previous page someone was offered $1000+/mo for 3 yr 30k on a 65k car with 2300 down... that seems like a terrible deal. I was offered 1150 on a $90,000 Audi A8 with 36k miles and only first month due. I was hoping to get a 65k car in the 800s with nothing down.

Well, do the math. 65000, 54% residual = $35100, 65000 - 35100 = 29,900 - over 36 months = $830.55 a month WITHOUT money factor and tax calculated. Once you add those, that $1000 a month you see that the price is basically fair, but you're paying the full $65000.

• trumaine03trumaine03 Posts: 6

What's the current Money Factor and Residual Value for a 2014 Porsche Cayenne Tiptronic and Cayenne S - 36 months, 12k Miles/Yr

@trumaine03 said: What's the current Money Factor and Residual Value for a 2014 Porsche Cayenne Tiptronic and Cayenne S - 36 months, 12k Miles/Yr

.0020 MF and 56% residual for Cayenne. 52% residual for Cayenne S.

• jks24jks24 Posts: 18
    edited May 10

Has anyone leased a Cayenne base model recently? This car is my second choice, but if the numbers are great, I'm in. Looking at the tiptronic model, about 47,000. what is the MF and residual please, 2014.