Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Buick LaCrosse Lease Questions

steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
edited April 2015 in Buick
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Buick LaCrosse Lease Questions forum.

Need help evaluating your proposed LaCrosse lease? Please gather the information below and include in your post:

1. Make, Model, Trim, Body Style (i.e., Mazda 3i Touring 4-door, Audi A4 Premium). (see this link to build your LaCrosse).

2. State (MF and residuals may vary by region)

3. MSRP

4. Negotiated Selling Price or Net Cap Cost

5. Lease Term and Miles per Year

6. How much money is due at signing and breakdown of same (taxes, fees, down payment, etc.)

Comments

• kbcrowe2kbcrowe2 Member Posts: 3
    CarMan, what are latest residual numbers for the 2014 Lacrosse?

Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    2014 Lacrosse 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    1.45% MF and 51% residual.. $2495 of lease cash

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• 7morsn7morsn Member Posts: 8

CarMan, do you know January's lease numbers for a 2014 Lacrosse 2 year lease?

The shorter terms don't appear to be subsidized. The 36mo, 15K/yr lease has a 1.0% MF and a 51% residual, with $2350 lease cash.

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kenpomastakenpomasta Member Posts: 17

Hello, Was wondering if you had the current numbers on 2014 Lacrosse Premium AWD. was looking at the 24 month 12k lease

@kenpomasta said:
    Hello, Was wondering if you had the current numbers on 2014 Lacrosse Premium AWD. was looking at the 24 month 12k lease

1.40% MF and 61% residual. $2050 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Did the april numbers change for Buick? on the 12k 24 month lease on Lacrosse Premium?

@kenpomasta said:
    Did the april numbers change for Buick? on the 12k 24 month lease on Lacrosse Premium?

Numbers are the same, but it looks like the lease cash is up to $2800 for April.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Can i get confirmation on the lease numbers again. I was getting diff numbers from the dealership. on the Lacrosse Premium AWD 24 month 12k lease. The numbers they gave me dont add up very well, and I wanted to double check.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916

@kenpomasta said:
    Can i get confirmation on the lease numbers again. I was getting diff numbers from the dealership. on the Lacrosse Premium AWD 24 month 12k lease. The numbers they gave me dont add up very well, and I wanted to double check.

1% MF, 53% residual and $2800 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Are those numbers for 3 year or 2 year? the numbers the dealership gave me for a 24 month 12k per year was 1.6% mf with 60% residual with 2800 lease cash.

@kenpomasta said:
    Are those numbers for 3 year or 2 year? the numbers the dealership gave me for a 24 month 12k per year was 1.6% mf with 60% residual with 2800 lease cash.

My apologies .. I'm so used to looking up 36 month numbers.

1.40% MF and 60% residual for LaCrosse Premium AWD - 24/12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• bman040bman040 Member Posts: 14

Can you please post the MF and residual and lease cash for a 2014 Lacrosse Leather group. If engine makes a difference post both 4&6 cyl. 36month 10k. Thanks!

@bman040 said:
    Can you please post the MF and residual and lease cash for a 2014 Lacrosse Leather group. If engine makes a difference post both 4&6 cyl. 36month 10k. Thanks!

1.54% MF and 54% residual for 36/10. $3300 lease cash this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bretc1bretc1 Member Posts: 3
    Would you please post the MF and residual for 2014 FWD LaCrosse Premium II with 36/10. Thank you in advance!

@bretc1 said:
    Would you please post the MF and residual for 2014 FWD LaCrosse Premium II with 36/10. Thank you in advance!

1.4% MF and 54% residual. $3300 lease cash this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• appingaappinga Member Posts: 30

Can you tell me the lease figures (MF and residuals) for a 2014 LaCrosse Leather 36mos /10k, 39mos/10k and 36mos/12k 39mos/12k?

@appinga said:
    Can you tell me the lease figures (MF and residuals) for a 2014 LaCrosse Leather 36mos /10k, 39mos/10k and 36mos/12k 39mos/12k?

1.40% APR and 53% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. $3300 lease cash.

1.50% APR and 56% residual for 39mo, 12K/yr. $1000 lease cash.

Add 1% to residual for either term for 10K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• appingaappinga Member Posts: 30

A couple more questions:

1 - Is the lease cash in addition to any rebates I am eligible for?
    2 - Are these residuals, money factors, and lease cash figures good until July 31?

@appinga said:
    A couple more questions:

1 - Is the lease cash in addition to any rebates I am eligible for?
    2 - Are these residuals, money factors, and lease cash figures good until July 31?

At this point, the numbers are good through 09/02, but they can always do revisions. Some rebates may be incompatible with lease cash (such as a purchase incentive), but anything else like loyalty or conquest rebates should be compatible.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• msusox80msusox80 Member Posts: 17
    Info for 2014 FWD premium2. 36/12 and 24/12 please. Lease cash available? Thanks again in advance!
    msusox80 said:

Info for 2014 FWD premium2. 36/12 and 24/12 please. Lease cash available? Thanks again in advance!

1.40% APR and 52% residual. $2500 lease cash.

There isn't any lease support for 24 month term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Buick LaCrosse Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.