Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

skipping/jumping/breaking when steering left, not turning smooth

patriciarrrpatriciarrr Member Posts: 2

Hi. So, I just bought this car 2 months ago, and it drives kinda funny. I constantly have the feeling that I will lose control on the highway when slightly turning left. Everything is ok until I start turning left. It feels like somebody just grabbed aggressively the steering wheel and pulled left. (happens over 30-40mph) Normally, if I do not hold the steering wheel, it slowly turns by itself to the right. I checked the steering fluid and it looks like it's fine. There's enough fluid and it looks clear. I need some help to identify what can it be. Please. :D

Comments

• patriciarrrpatriciarrr Member Posts: 2

Another important thing is that my left front tire is bald, and all the other ones are fine.

• capriracercapriracer Member Posts: 907

You have an alignment problem and it is possible there is some component that needs to be replaced because it is worn or damaged.

Find a competent alignment shop and have them inspect the car. Don't be surprised if there are some parts that need to be replaced.